Originally posted by Logman
Originally posted by projectvxn
I think Egypt is right on this one.
Israel has no business dictating how Egypt handles it's borders.
HOWEVER, we all know this will lead to weapons and foreign fighters to be funneled in. It won't be long before Egypt is at war with Israel. I won't
be standing on the side of Jihadists and Shari'a pushing Muslims, however.
Sharia pushing Muslims? Nicely brainwashed there, sir. Only one muslim nation has Sharia law, and that's the yank's best friend with a human
rights record on par with China - Saudi Arabia.
Yes, I'll be cheering on the freedom loving and repressed Arabs when Israel finally gets the kicking it so richly deserves.
Oh, the worst Jihadists are the fundamental Christians in the US. Yes, fundamental white bible-thumpers are the real Jihadists. But I guess you have
no idea what a Jihad is, but you sure did soak up the terminology from Glen Beck Beck and Fox News. But I suppose that's alternative media for you.
Sharīʿah "way" or "path" is the code of conduct or religious law of Islam.Muslims believe Sharia is derived from two primary sources of Islamic
law: the precepts set forth in the Qur'an, and the example set by the Islamic Prophet Muhammad in the Sunnah (the written records of the prophets
actions).All Muslims follow some form of Shariah Law.
Some Islamic governments have taken to enforcing Sharia Law as they use Islam as a political/military tool to repress their society.
Countries using strict forms of Sharia Law include:
Death for Blasphemy:
8. Saudi Arabia
Imprisonment for Blasphemy:
12. United Arab Emirates
Nations that include some level of Sharia (leniant sentences for honour killings, ban on new churches, floggings, etc):
1. Indonesia (Flogging, Caning; Sharia applied strictly in Aceh province)
2. Turkey (Restrictions on alcohol)
3. Brunei (Caning, Alcohol is illegal)
4. Jordan (2 years or less for honour killings)
5. Eritrea (Girls as young as 8 can be married, spousal rape is not recognized)
6. Syria (1 year or less for honour killings)
7. Djibouti (Sharia law regarding divorce)
8. Chechnya (Modest dress enforced, Alcohol and gambling suppressed by local authorities)
9. Niger (girls can be married off before they reach puberty)
10. Nigeria (Sharia is enforced in the northern states)
11. Kenya (Ad Hoc Sharia enforced in the east near the border with Somalia)
12. Gambia (Sharia courts decide all family matters, including for non-Muslims)
13. Qatar (public consumption is illegal during Ramadan, Alcohol heavily restricted, blood money acceptable punishment for murder, "kafala" law
which is also shared by all Gulf states but Bahrain is technically slavery)
14. Uganda (Kadhi Courts overseeing family and civil matters)
Now just who is it that is brainwashed?