It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt to Israel : You have no right to interfere with our decision to open the Gaza border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That's right. Israel, Egypt is no longer ruled by your puppet, so you cannot dictate what they do all the time.

Revolutions HAVE CONSEQUENCES...

Egypt chief of staff says Israel has no right to interfere in Cairo's decision to open Rafah border

Israel does not have the right to interfere in Egypt’s decision to open the Rafah border crossing, says Sami Annan, the chief of staff of the Egyptian armed forces.

“Israel does not have the right to interfere in Egypt’s decision to open the Rafah border. This is an Egyptian-Palestinian issue,” wrote Anan on his Facebook page.

Anan also thanked the Egyptian intelligence for the role it played in the reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas.

Yesterday, Egypt’s foreign minister Nabil El-Arabi announced that Egypt will permanently open the Rafah border crossing to ease the blockade on Gaza which was imposed by Israel in 2006.

Hopefully Fatah and Hamas get along... and they have elections and Palestine is finally formed, and they can finally live in peace and have a normal life.

TOO BAD FOR THE WARMONGERS.

Update : Israel is really mad...
Egypt warns Israel: Don't interfere with opening of Gaza border crossing

Rafah's opening would be a violation of an agreement reached in 2005 between the U.S., Israel, Egypt, and the EU; Israel official tells the Wall Street Journal developments in Egypt could affect Israel's national security.

Boohoo.

The opening of Rafah will allow the flow of people and goods in and out of Gaza without Israeli permission or supervision, which has not been the case up until now.

You know... like in a prison.

Eh Israel, if you care so much about your ``national security``... what about doing those things :

- Go back to 1967 borders.
- Sign a peace treaty with Syria, Lebanon, Egypt.
- Leave Palestine alone and let them create their own nation
- Stop expanding unilaterally.

But I know what you gonna say... ``Stop being antisemitic`` uh? Sorry pal, doesn't work anymore.

Update 2 : Just to point out that the border will be opened in the next few days.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Nice dream but will never happen. It is simply more movement towards a WWIII coming to be in the Middle East. Its all like a chess game and the pieces have to be put into place.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I agree with redrose123, its the road to war, Syria is the final key and when its unlocked it will break out as a regional war which will escalate...

you can say what you want about prophecies, the zionists/jews/christians/and muslims take them very seriously.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

WW3
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOLUTION

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Egypt to Israel:

Reality to Egypt: They don't give a damn...

They will interfere.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
UH OH.

The proverbial turd is headed for the fan of destiny.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Good for them, let them have all the supplies they want, let them move freely into Egypt.

Curious to see what happens next, how it all turns out.

By the way, if it ends up arming Hamas I'd say Israel has every right to interfere.. Would you want your enemy to get more guns?..

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You want to break the treaty and and have unlimited trade across that border? Fine. But you will be the one to blame Eygpt when Israel butchers every last man woman and child in Gaza beause of the weapons you allowed over that border. Hope you're ready for the thousands of refugees coming your way too.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think Egypt is right on this one.

Israel has no business dictating how Egypt handles it's borders.

HOWEVER, we all know this will lead to weapons and foreign fighters to be funneled in. It won't be long before Egypt is at war with Israel. I won't be standing on the side of Jihadists and Shari'a pushing Muslims, however.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Egypt to open Gaza border crossing

previous thread here

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

HOWEVER, we all know this will lead to weapons and foreign fighters to be funneled in. It won't be long before Egypt is at war with Israel. I won't be standing on the side of Jihadists and Shari'a pushing Muslims, however.

Sharia pushing Muslims? Nicely brainwashed there, sir. Only one muslim nation has Sharia law, and that's the yank's best friend with a human rights record on par with China - Saudi Arabia.

Yes, I'll be cheering on the freedom loving and repressed Arabs when Israel finally gets the kicking it so richly deserves.

Oh, the worst Jihadists are the fundamental Christians in the US. Yes, fundamental white bible-thumpers are the real Jihadists. But I guess you have no idea what a Jihad is, but you sure did soak up the terminology from Glen Beck Beck and Fox News. But I suppose that's alternative media for you. LOL.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
Egypt to open Gaza border crossing

previous thread here

Except this is different. This is Egypt telling Israel to mind their own business... and Israel being pissed at the whole situation.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

The opening of Rafah will allow the flow of people and goods in and out of Gaza without Israeli permission or supervision, which has not been the case up until now.

Eh Israel, if you care so much about your ``national security``... what about doing those things :

But I know what you gonna say... ``Stop being antisemitic`` uh? Sorry pal, doesn't work anymore.

Update 2 : Just to point out that the border will be opened in the next few days.

FnS for the great post...
Ya why the world supports the terror state of Israel is a mystery to some tho most of us here know its cause they've infiltrated every aspect of our society. Bank media and politicians all dance to their tune.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
That's right. Israel, Egypt is no longer ruled by your puppet, so you cannot dictate what they do all the time.

Revolutions HAVE CONSEQUENCES...

Egypt chief of staff says Israel has no right to interfere in Cairo's decision to open Rafah border

Israel does not have the right to interfere in Egypt’s decision to open the Rafah border crossing, says Sami Annan, the chief of staff of the Egyptian armed forces.

“Israel does not have the right to interfere in Egypt’s decision to open the Rafah border. This is an Egyptian-Palestinian issue,” wrote Anan on his Facebook page.

Anan also thanked the Egyptian intelligence for the role it played in the reconciliation between Fatah and Hamas.

Yesterday, Egypt’s foreign minister Nabil El-Arabi announced that Egypt will permanently open the Rafah border crossing to ease the blockade on Gaza which was imposed by Israel in 2006.

Hopefully Fatah and Hamas get along... and they have elections and Palestine is finally formed, and they can finally live in peace and have a normal life.

TOO BAD FOR THE WARMONGERS.

Update : Israel is really mad...
Egypt warns Israel: Don't interfere with opening of Gaza border crossing

Rafah's opening would be a violation of an agreement reached in 2005 between the U.S., Israel, Egypt, and the EU; Israel official tells the Wall Street Journal developments in Egypt could affect Israel's national security.

Boohoo.

Bring on the war - I am ready to see my Lord Jesus take back all the land that Israel owns - which is pretty much most of the Middle East
. I pray that you and others eyes will soon be opened.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I will never understand those who will defend genocide as National security.
You can disarm without dismembering.
Jesus would not have approved of the actions of Israel.

So, everyone should just stop trading lest somebody gets a hold of some guns?
That would pretty much break both the US and Israeli economies.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You fail to realize that Israel may use nuclear weapons if its existance is threatened. That is probably why the world is so concerned about the region. The oil is there, the worlds only reason for worrying about the region is self-interest. Sad but that is how I see it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by projectvxn

Sharia pushing Muslims? Nicely brainwashed there, sir. Only one muslim nation has Sharia law, and that's the yank's best friend with a human rights record on par with China - Saudi Arabia.

Yes, I'll be cheering on the freedom loving and repressed Arabs when Israel finally gets the kicking it so richly deserves.

Oh, the worst Jihadists are the fundamental Christians in the US. Yes, fundamental white bible-thumpers are the real Jihadists. But I guess you have no idea what a Jihad is, but you sure did soak up the terminology from Glen Beck Beck and Fox News. But I suppose that's alternative media for you. LOL.

Sharīʿah "way" or "path" is the code of conduct or religious law of Islam.Muslims believe Sharia is derived from two primary sources of Islamic law: the precepts set forth in the Qur'an, and the example set by the Islamic Prophet Muhammad in the Sunnah (the written records of the prophets actions).All Muslims follow some form of Shariah Law.

Some Islamic governments have taken to enforcing Sharia Law as they use Islam as a political/military tool to repress their society.

Countries using strict forms of Sharia Law include:

Death for Blasphemy:

1. Afghanistan
2. Bahrain
3. Iran
4. Mauritania
5. Oman
6. Pakistan
7. Yemen
8. Saudi Arabia
9. Gaza

Imprisonment for Blasphemy:

1. Algeria
2. Bangladesh
3. Egypt
4. Iraq
5. Kuwait
6. Libya
7. Malaysia
8. Maldives
9. Morocco
10. Somalia
11. Tunisia
12. United Arab Emirates

Nations that include some level of Sharia (leniant sentences for honour killings, ban on new churches, floggings, etc):

1. Indonesia (Flogging, Caning; Sharia applied strictly in Aceh province)
2. Turkey (Restrictions on alcohol)
3. Brunei (Caning, Alcohol is illegal)
4. Jordan (2 years or less for honour killings)
5. Eritrea (Girls as young as 8 can be married, spousal rape is not recognized)
6. Syria (1 year or less for honour killings)
7. Djibouti (Sharia law regarding divorce)
8. Chechnya (Modest dress enforced, Alcohol and gambling suppressed by local authorities)
9. Niger (girls can be married off before they reach puberty)
10. Nigeria (Sharia is enforced in the northern states)
11. Kenya (Ad Hoc Sharia enforced in the east near the border with Somalia)
12. Gambia (Sharia courts decide all family matters, including for non-Muslims)
13. Qatar (public consumption is illegal during Ramadan, Alcohol heavily restricted, blood money acceptable punishment for murder, "kafala" law which is also shared by all Gulf states but Bahrain is technically slavery)
14. Uganda (Kadhi Courts overseeing family and civil matters)

Now just who is it that is brainwashed?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
so Texas has the death penalty and they say many that GWB put to death there were innocent
[evidence ya know]
so, sharia law is a problem how?
( One third of the women claim to have ben raped in the US army, so don't even go that direction...)

this hypocracy about judgement ...

edit on 30-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
so Texas has the death penalty and they say many that GWB put to death there were innocent
[evidence ya know]
so, sharia law is a problem how?
( One third of the women claim to have ben raped in the US army, so don't even go that direction...)

this hypocracy about judgement ...

edit on 30-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

You sir make about as much sense as a screen door on a submarine!
Do you have some point you are attempting to make?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join