It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi calls on war with Italy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The war Gaddafi speaks of is oil and natural gas. libya is Italy's biggest oil supplier and the Italian government is working with the rebels to supply Italy with crude. Gaddafi would not have to leave his borders to war with Italy, just regain control or destroy rebel held oil positions, and cut Italy off.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

hahaha, true but you are forgetting about a critical point, every Muslim in the world can unite under a common goal: Islam. This war is illegal and the fact that it is coincidentally another Muslim nation has probably put a WTF in many Muslim minds.

That's like saying all Christians would rise up together. That is simply not true.

There are Baaths, Shias, Sunnis, Wahabiis ect. They all believe very different things. Don't be a sheep and think magically islam will come together. Just like us they are more prone to backstabbing and betraying, which they have done for the last hundreds of years.

The U.S. and western powers just stepped into it as of late (last 60-70 years)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
You forget how these middle eastern countries hate us, this will unite the middle east against us.

No. The 'middle eastern countries' have plenty of beef amongst themselves, and plenty of problems with their own populace.

There are no countries standing with Gadaffi.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by ChildoftheAnnunaki
You forget how these middle eastern countries hate us, this will unite the middle east against us.

No. The 'middle eastern countries' have plenty of beef amongst themselves, and plenty of problems with their own populace.

There are no countries standing with Gadaffi.

There are no countries standing with Gadaff

thats because they are all puppets to america with oil interests.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
gadaffi is toasst, soon you will see him dead also and the peoples of libya will be free and the OIL production for europe will begin. That is all you will see from now on. WAR FOR OIL. Conquer the land in the name of set the peoples free for oil deal. HEY, you know what? WE FOUND oil in the states, guess where? In our backyard, CENTRAL U.S.A. I bet you cain't guess where it is. They are drilling for it now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
HEY, you know what? WE FOUND oil in the states, guess where? In our backyard, CENTRAL U.S.A. I bet you cain't guess where it is. They are drilling for it now.

The US has been drilling their own oil for decades. You just discovering this?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Regarding the Gaddafi and the Libians: It’s better they die on their feet than die on their knees… They are really left with no choice… either be plundered, ransacked and culled out of existence or fight back with everything they’ve got.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

sounds like a plan!

good for him!

italy was the country who was the colonial power for 50yrs.

doubt kadaffi would get far, tho.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777
reply to post by Curling1

With british state of the art technology subs out loitering in the med that would be tantamount to somebody sending out a skoda against a bugatti veyron

The Royal Navy’s latest £1.2 billion nuclear submarine, HMS Astute, has been towed back to base after a malfunction which could have killed the entire crew, the Sunday Herald can reveal.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndiGo33
Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Saturday called on war with Italy, citing Italy's 'colonization' attempts.

Link: en.rian.ru...

This is Great News! I suggest he start with the Vatican Bank., heck the bible says money corrupts anyway so the Pope don't need it.

Are you listening Gaddafi.. The bank, Hit the Bank.. Here's a nice picture. www.vaticanbank.com...

No need to kill anyone, just take the money and run. Last estimates said there were 4 hundred Billion in that bank. That's a lot of money to corrupt the pope. You would be doing him a favor removing all that temptation. I'm sure they will even make you a Saint!

Then you would not need war, just buy Italy out! Then you could become even greater and split the money up among all the worlds poor. They would praise You Gaddafi, The real Pope !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm worried about the war of Africa, we really haven't had one yet. Not once in history has someone said # this and conquer from one end of africa to the next. Europe got as far as Egypt if I recall. What if thats on the cards? I know they colonised but they didn't stay in power for long.

There's unrest all over the place. South Africa is trying to keep it quiet but the # could hit the fan. Apartheit wan't that long ago and people are still PISSED about it. If the wrong person gets into power its all downhill from there.

South Africa refused to give aid to Lybia and I guessing a bunch of other countries. And I read a News24 note that said millions ni arms were shipped to Lybia from South Africa on the black market. And the whole weapon smuggling scandal with the Current President Zuma. How long were they doing smuggling and how many weapons did they manage to stockpile? There's civil unrest in Swazi-land and threats of foreign invasion which would have to invade South Africa to kill that idiot King of theirs.

And Zimbabwe has beef with South Africa from what I can tell. They tried to assassinate Zuma on a visit and it was only meantioned once on the news. his convoy was attack and he suffered a minor fleshwound. I wonder which brave soldier jumped in the way to save him.

And the pirates in Ivory coast are back and they seem to be doing the rounds of Africa again, my question is where do they get the money from. I mean the Navy killed them off last time and now they're back stronger than ever. Their was a huge weapon smuggling bust that included P90's Barret sniper rifles and stuff that I've never seen before just of the coast of South Africa and Zuma made this big show of it, Ironic much?
Only the latest in classified weapons, SAS special forces weapons and such. God only knows where it was going.

The Russian mafia also looks like its up to its old tricks, selling weapons to Lybia in the millions. They got busted with the help of the chinese if I remember correctly.

It looks like War is brewing in Africa, and America and the middle east are at it already. If central Europe decides to take shots at people it'll likely end in a world war.

edit on 9-5-2011 by HybridSaint because: spelling errors

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverZero
This mans crazy, I say we send the SAS in to assassinate the crazy. This guy can never win. And I pray to something that these events do not lead to World War 3 as I do not want to be drafted into the military.

Why do you say Gaddafi is "crazy"? He's was using his military to put down a CIA-funded, *armed* insurrection. That is the purest form of self defense.

The crazies are in Washington, the UN and NATO. Interesting that the Libyan rebels declared a central bank before they have even secured the country, eh?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow, nice, war is incoming to Europe. Im realy w8ing for that... That is a litle scary, but interesting...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Prime Minister: Vladimir Putin quotes " Who Gave NATO the rights to kill Gaddafi"

You know, I don't get it.

Russia acts so humane and against what the US/UN is doing, but it really
makes me think. If it was in Russia's benefit to attack such a country would they do it?
and in that sense is it all just a facade to show it's 'virtue' ?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
LAMO war on Italy eh? He cant even win the war inside his own country. PWNED.

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Saturday called on war with Italy, citing Italy's 'colonization' attempts.

Link: en.rian.ru...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Uhm, well world war 3 is scary when you say its near...
. AHHH, i'm such a cry baby!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Time will tell

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My ex wife is from italy, if anybody knows one of Gaddafi's goons, let me know so I can send an address..

this is extremely strange tactics though since he just got the boot from tripoli

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

That story takes a relatively routine problem and blows it out of all proportion. That kind of fault wouldn't ever end up anywhere close to "killing the entire crew".

Anyhoo, as for the OP..

How can gaddafi think he can win a war (or even start one) against Italy when he has failed miserably to crush an uprising by poorly trained and equipped civilians?

Besides, hasn't history taught him anything? No one wins a war with Italy. They change sides if their losing...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
what if everyone who doesn't know about the NWO has a higher chance of fighting in these wars, and everyone who knows is on the internet talking about it. Because if you still believe in the official story of 9/11, what is more important to you? Arguing with truthers you hate or fighting the miscellaneous terrorists that NATO hates?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join