It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Tabloids found in mine!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoRevealer
they are going to come up and attack the human race and dominate the world

Only when the density vibrations/frequency drops to the lowest of the lowest they gotta feel humanity is on its knees first to feel comfortable comming up. (VISUALISE VIBRATIONS FREQUECIES GOING DOWN EFFECTING THEM LIKE SNAKE CHARMER.) SNAKE CLIMBS OUT. Also I dont doubt it AT ALL good post!!!!!!!! Hope they hear you the above grounders!!!!
S&F

edit on 5/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
WHERE do you find your stuff mate??? its always intreuging and informative !!!!

Ummm well what I do is follow links that people provide and actually read them

Like this one by Tonga
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If this Google Map url link works:

maps.google.com...

I didn't do a screen shot.

If not....judging by that hand-drawed map, comparing to modern....I put this (if it is there) under the area defined, now, as "Fort Moore Pioneer Memorial" and "Pueblo de Los Angeles"...it is in/near the Chinatown area of LA, now. Just north of the Hollywood Freeway (101) and east of the Harbor Freeway (110).... in the "crotch" where they meet, east of the interchange.

The first freeway in LA (or the country) was the Pasadena....now, extended to include the Harbor....and that was in 1940. Harbor was built, south to San Pedro, starting in 1950.

chris295.tripod.com...

In-between, the Hollywood Fwy was built (1947-49):

www.easthollywood.net...

Would be unusual, one would think, for all that construction in that area, and no discovery of the underground cave complex? How deep, one must wonder?.........

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Would be unusual, one would think, for all that construction in that area, and no discovery of the underground cave complex? How deep, one must wonder?.........

Not so unusual... look at all the tunnels deep under New York. Sure they were 'discovered' during construction, but largely ignored. That TV show Beauty and the Beast showed a bunch and a huge cavern. That cavern in the series was likely not the real one but there is such a cavern under New York... I have that somewhere

And back in 2004 there was a mysterious thing that happened under the Belagio... a whole bunch of cables got taken out by what was probably a TBM

edit on 2-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

They might have surfaced for a while and temporatily become our "Gods"... I sense that they are being hunted, that they are really a rebel group, and that we all face a much larger threat from a group of beings that seem to be incredibly mechanistic, almost androidal in thier thinking.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I place it like this:

1) Dinosaur people.
2) Advanced soceity.
3) Technological soceity.
4) Cataclysm.
5) Changes to DNA.
6) Lizard People.
7) Emergence from the caves.
8) Evolution of man.
9) Man worships lizards.
10) Advanced technological soceity.
11) Assistance from other aliens.
12) Genetic interbreeding between man and aliens.
14) War vs aliens.
15) Reclamation of alien technology, genetic experiments between man and lizards.
16) New soceity.
17) War, difference of opinon, aliens suspected to be the cause.
15) "The flood" engineered cataclysm.
16) "Recorded history", remanants from a lost era.
17) Evolution of modern soceity.
18) Ancient soceities and supporters of the "old world" vs proponents of the aliens and thier plan for a "new world".
19) Alien plan, hidden war - genetic engineering, replacement of human souls with alien souls.

20) War?

Although this is more "paranormal" - I see the lizard souls and lizard beings, they seem to be diminishing in number, as if they are being forced out with advanced electromagnetic technology, people seem to be "selling out" to the aliens that they believe to be the good guys, however, I see millions of what appear to be alien clones/drones that are taking over human bodies, and many new individuals that seem to be completley alien souls. I would imagine that the plan is a slow and steady replacement of the human race, using the human body to be carriers for exclusivley alien souls.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join