It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hello

I just wanted to start out by saying that I am a big fan of this site, have been a lurker for over a year now. A little about me is that I have grown up in the beautiful city of Vancouver. Five years ago I had the pleasure to get out into the world and experience new places. Traveling through South East Asia and seeing some of the history and culture was eye opening. Walking through the Temples of Ang'kor was an amazing sense of wonder.

I enjoy a lot of the posts on this site as I find it a great way to stay informed on current events and what is going on in and around our planet these days. I have always had a great fasination with the wonders of space and whether we are alone or not. At a young age I came to the conclusion after looking at the stars and seeing so many, that there is no way that life is only on this planet.

I enjoy reading posts from a lot of topics around here from space exploration to ufos, government conspiracies, to spiritual and metaphysics to scientific breakthroughs. I have found that more information that I look for and find the more questions I have.

I look forward to meeting the ats community and learning more of what goes on and where we have come from.

Peace to all
cosmicwonder604

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
hello...have fun on the boards!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I use to gaze at the stars at nighttime and I believe they are about to become fewer and fewer right now, as the cosmic dark flow gets the upper hand while we approach the special time period from just about now and ahead. In fact that is all taken into account in many prophecies too where it is stated stars fall from the sky and the sun will shut down as we approach a new time-space dimension.

I would like to be able to enter the world of the future cosmos and I believe many more people merit that too, they just need some instructions("Fa" - law) on how to act in daily life.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion and read your posts.

new topics

top topics

join