It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So someone just told me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That the government was going to kill me if I keep talking about their stuff, and he said he was just warning me, and normally I would let this just roll over my head, but, I haven't talked to this person in a long time, and this person is in the music buisness and does know "people" i guess, and I just find it strange that he would say that, and just log off.

Now I've been posting things on my facebook (I know not the best place), and trying to get word out to my friends and family about Fukushima, the financial situation America is in, and just general stuff they dont report on MSM.

So my question is, do you guys think I shouldn't post on facebook anymore or am I just being paranoid?
edit on 30-4-2011 by smokeythabear because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokeythabear
So my question is, do you guys think I shouldn't post on facebook anymore or am I just being paranoid?

Most likely both.
Possible that you are just paranoid about some of it.
Also, you should probably not even visit Facebook, unless you want every single detail about your life known, and documented(not confined to only what you post there, but any and all other info too).

^^or maybe I am the paranoid one.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Even if it were true and the government has a list of people it is going to kill, I imagine you would be a pretty damn long way down the list of targets so I wouldnt worry about it

edit on 30-4-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
that's just his opinion...

keep posting the truth, but careful not to spread mis information, and no fear mongering.....otherwise, keep fighting the good fight

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Haha yea I would imagine so or else their priorites are really messed up

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by smokeythabear

Most likely both.ki
Possible that you are just paranoid about some of it.
Also, you should probably not even visit Facebook, unless you want every single detail about your life known, and documented(not confined to only what you post there, but any and all other info too).

^^or maybe I am the paranoid one.

I agree to not trust Facebook. Close the account, brother.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smokeythabear

Do you think you posted something on Facebook that isn't found here? It would be interesting to see what you reported "over there"...

Or, maybe Monsanto has targeted you and your garden?
Just kidding!

Sometimes, even if some people don't believe it even here, we can become targets of TPTB. Our size isn't important. It is the message. TPTB are all about killing the messenger to make the message scary to even handle...

I'd say quit Facebook, and be careful what you reveal and in what way... In what manner did your friend told you to "shut up"? What were you talking about at that moment?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

I've been considering it, there's not much else I use it for.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I really only post links and the stuff I read here, the last thing I posted on there was about EU banning the herbal remedies for big pharma,www.abovetopsecret.com..., and I asked everyone to sign the petition from avaaz.org, and I also stated that were losing our freedoms and we need to stand up.

He told me the government would kill me if I keep talking about their stuff, so I told him at least I'd die free, if more people would stand up to their government we could actually make a difference in the world.

Then he said unless im high profile, they would kill me and he said he was just warning me, he also said to go to school for politcal science if I want to make a difference, but he logged off before I could respond.
edit on 30-4-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Just because you're paranoid, Doesn't mean their not after you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

His position in the music industry is important enough for you to believe his message could have some truth?
Don't talk about details that could identify you friend, though, unless it helps in protecting you.

And it's true low-profile whistle-blowers, if I might say it that way, are easier to get done with than someone who is looked at. And the assassination hit by conspiracy is easily dismissed, even by truth seeker here, low-profile being the excuse, paradoxically...

But, as you can see with your friend's actions, "they" will try to scare you first. Even "they" know blood must not be spilled carelessly... it may not sound reassuring... sorry!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I do not and never will have a facebook account. I just don't think it is safe or private. I would say no....don't post on facebook.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, I for one would think it a shame if you were to quit facebook. All the time I was thinking how brave you are to stand there and say, "This is me, here`s my photo and all my information and THIS is what I believe, I refuse to run and hide, so do your worst... because I will do mine!" I only wish I had the guts... Basically, it`s too late for you man. Are you really gonna just stop talking about the things that are important to you? I think your friend was either concerned out of his own paranoia and he just thinks anyone talking about this stuff is a target so it may have just been a general warning, or he is just messing with you or trying to scare you... Remember, if they can scare you or bribe you, they`ve saved a ton of effort. I doubt they are gonna kill you for posting general inmformation that can be found easily... Much easier to threaten or bribe everyone and they probably only kill those who are really on to something noone else knows about. Do you know how many do the same thing? Shoot, they better come get me, too and everyone else on here. And that Mitchell Coombes guy has a facebook so I wouldn`t be too afraid. I would actually venture to say that facebook is a great way to reach the unawakened masses. Post here, but remember in a way you are preaching to the choir, so also post elsewhere so people who might never come in contact with this info will have a chance to. I guess you just have to ask yourself, do you really WANT to live in a world where the truth is suppressed and people are always afraid? If you give in now, and others follow suit when they get threatened or otherwise coerced... where will the world be in 10years? 20? I say you double your efforts, nay triple them! And consider the "threat" an unwelcome insult to your integrity. And if you die suspiciously, well, that will solidify your words into stone in the minds of the pee reached. I wle message where can see (I

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Rrrrrrr... Stupid lag on my phone... I can watch youtube videos on my phone, no problem, but apparently anything more than a page of typed text is just too much and it bogs the memory down or whatever... as I was saying...

If you die suspiciously, it will only solidify your words and warnings in the minds of those you reached. I would just post a massage somewhere everyone can see (i don`t know how FB works..) that says "If I get killed, then you know my warnings were true. and I am NOT nor have I ever been suicidal. so if it looks like suicide, its definitely a setup" and you could modify that message to fit your situation as it may change. I would call out your friend publicly (although you may wanna skip this part its up to you) and let everyone know that people who talk about this stuff are being threatened and they use people like him as messenger boys. I mean really try to blow this thing up and make people aware. I mean, to me, the fact you got threatened is Proof that you are on the right track. OTHERS MIGHT FEEL THE SAME. oops srry caps unintentional, but hitting the delete key on my phone is like playing russian roulette, oftentimes the entire post will get erased. I think tptb programmed my phone that way, lol just kiddin. It happens though. Don`t listen to people who tell you to delete fb...It`s true you should not open an account. But you already have so I say make the best of it. Do you want to die a scared old man lying in bed knowing you gave in to evilk (evil), or would you rather die in a blaze of glory while staring evil in it`s face and denying and denouncing it with your last breath? After hearing this, I may just open a facebook... I may open 5 or 10. You can use false info, yes? I will be definitely looking into it. But it`s up to you to hold down the fort till reinforcements arrive!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Haha I appreciate the support and yea I suppose If i did give up i would just be helping them, but I did tell him if they were to kill me at least I'd die free. I'll probably still post stuff on there, cause they probably already have everything I've put on their site cached. But I love this site and if I stop logging on for a long time well I guess ya'll know what happened haha

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hey man, I sent you a pm. In other news, I have read up on the subject and due to mitigating circumstances (read: the first "cheers" in my pm to you), I have reevaluated my stance and I would recommend that you do what's right in your heart and fight the good fight... But put your happiness first. Don't go so far as to risk losing your livelihood. We are all takin a risk and I don't know if you are inside The States or not but just adjust your habits based on your location. There are different advantages and disadvantages based on being inside or outside The States so just adjust your methods accordingly... know the laws, including the unwritten laws and those that haven't been written yet. And no, nobody "got to me". I just know that some of us have more to live for and frankly I do feel it was a little out of line for me to say "its too late for you". I still commend you for your bravery. Let's fight smart, not recklessly. That being said, I personally do not wish to own a facepage, but that's more for personal reasons than paranoia ("they" could track me down plenty of other ways I'm sure), and I still advocate using fb to spread truth. So any uh, new developments regarding your encounter?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
FB users are often those least receptive to "alternative" news so you might be trying to reach the unreachable, if you know what I mean ? They don't want prised off Farmville to learn about Fukushima ... they don't even know what Fukushima is. And they don't care about their ignorance, either. Too busy harvesting crops and visiting neighbour's farms. Morons.

Don't worry about them, they're a lost cause.

You're intelligent. You've got a head start when things start going wrong ... educate the sheep too well and you'll lose your advantage

new topics

top topics

join