It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings one and all....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've posted a few replies, but thought i was long overdue an introduction thread. I'm Thundersmurf, I live in scotland and have been fascinated with, not only conspiracies, but peoples' reactions and behaviour regarding them, for as long as i can remember.

Froma young age, i've always been mesmorized by the stars. It made me realise how insignificant we are in terms of the universe and existence. It also made me realise that to get anywhere in the short time we have together on this rock, we're going to need to put our logic caps on, get together and discuss all sides to these stories we hear.

It saddens me that so many people find it hard to seperate their emotions from their ability to reason, but i see it as our duty to never rise to point-scoring arguments and personal attacks, and help our fellow members to find the path to reason.

I've been reading the forums for a long time and i hope to be another voice of reason in the community. Let the debate begin.....

Thundersmurf...
Peace™
edit on 30-4-2011 by Thundersmurf because: forgot a couple of words :/

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
welcome from wales, see you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I watched a UFO show last night making a case for Scotland being the world's most popular UFO spot...

Seen anything?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi guys,

thanks for replying. I've seena few vids online recently saying they're in scotland, but turn out to be older vids re-posted. There does seem to be more scottish activity reported; i've been checking mufon frequently.

I live in edinburgh, which is pretty built up making it hard to spot anything at night (light pollution) but during the day we seem to be getting more and more persistent contrails/chemtrails (lets not get started on that yet
)

I'll keep my eyes peeled. if i see anything, you guys'll be the first to know

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hmmmmm...

after you mentioning scotland as a ufo hotspot i checked mufon again. There seems to be a lot of sightings of orange lights in the sky at night. I've looked at a lot of the pics and they are just specs of orange on black night sky background.

There have, however, been a LOT of these sightings reported:

I saw a few of these around christmas time. i discounted most of them as possible chinese lanterns, but i did see one hovering about 100m above a field; about 300m away. It was just an small orange glow, no edges of any kind.

Thundersmurf...
Peace™

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish you continue to watch the stars because soon many of them will disappear(dark cosmic flow arrives to our dimension). Things are not linearly evolved over time and not as simple as our current science wants to tell us, that is what I have come to understand at least.

Just my two cents, no truth offered.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hellooooo
ahaha i used to live in Edinburgh
go to the botanical gardens on the once in a blue moon warm day in the summer you might just spot a ufo
ahaha

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Justmea

A former Edinburger aye? I love it here, but definitely want to move out to the sticks at some point. Quick question..how on earth did you find my intro thread from years ago?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've actually no idea
ahaha somehow i did ahah

top topics

join