It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New New World Order (NNWO). Open Source!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
After reading these forums for a few years I have come to appreciate it for what it is. I have found that when I come here to find something, I usually don't find what I'm looking for but I find something completely different (accidental knowledge). One thing though that I think this forum needs a positive outlet, a way for us to channel our energy for good.

I take comfort in the fact that this is a global agenda. This means that people from all around the world may be getting the same bad information, which they spread to others and before you know it, we think the world is ending and that there's no hope. This is what allows the all-shadowy elite to control us, by making us feel powerless, useless, and Futile. I have a theory that the NWO, 2012, HAARP, and all the rest are the 21st century equivalent of propaganda. I think it's meant to keep us down.

When it comes to the planet, I think George Carlin got it right:

We are actually incredibly close to another enlightenment period. I think the internet largely has brought this on. We are experiencing the Wild West days of the internet. All of our ideas, fears, misconceptions, delusions, denials, etc. are all coming to the surface at full blast to slap us in the face. I think at the end of it all we will be somewhere that is a lot more helpful to human beings and the rest of the world. In the process of our learning was have begun to analyze and question everything, including our own culture and society. This is why we see things differently now, where as before ignorance was bliss (drinking the kool-aid), now we are truly facing our problems and we are seeing the system for what it really is, not what we wished it would be. That recognition is what will eventually lead to a more healthy system.

With that in mind, I wanted to share this video, as an IT Professional, I grew up to see the internet and computers take hold in people's lives. During the process Open Source software was developed (Software designed from the ground up in an open way, meaning the source code was freely shared, and programmers and developers from all over the world were free to edit and change the program). This simply lead to really good software for free. I think the way to the future is to apply this same principle to everything else (release all patents, focus on results, etc.)

This video describes how we could apply the open source model to the basic building blocks of Civilization. I thought it was really interesting and viable. What do you think?

Open Sourced Blueprints for Civilization

More to come, wanted to get some positive ideas going around!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Section69

You may be interested in the abundance paradigm. I offer the foundation in my thread, The End of Entropy, and the structure in The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform, both linked in my sig.

Also, I illustrate it in operation in my novella included in the book I cowrote (also linked in my sig).

Your Ideas coincide with Mine. [smile]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is what I have been thinking essentially too.
Not only is not playing by the systems rules , or boycotting it enough, but changing the way tyou think and view the world is paramount.
If enough people think X is going to happen, then it will. Whether the mechanisms you subscribe to include energy, intent, or pure physical mechanics the result is the same.
So given that, I would rather have the majority of humans thinking positively for a happier future instead of worried, scared, and sick with fear. Always keep in mind how you are viewing yourself and your surroundings because love really does change the world. The worst thing the NWO fears is people waking up to the true potential of their Minds and thus exercising their Will.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And to reply directly to the open source civ link. That is very awesome. It is what happens when you have people choosing to view things as full of creativity and positivity instead of helplessness and gloom.
In other words, if the guy had merely been down at the the world and the man for wasting his money and time for a degree he didn't need than saying ok what can i do next and how can i help people, we wouldn't be helped either. So its a cycle, love propagates just like anything else. Have fun everyone

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
And to reply directly to the open source civ link. That is very awesome. It is what happens when you have people choosing to view things as full of creativity and positivity instead of helplessness and gloom.
In other words, if the guy had merely been down at the the world and the man for wasting his money and time for a degree he didn't need than saying ok what can i do next and how can i help people, we wouldn't be helped either. So its a cycle, love propagates just like anything else. Have fun everyone

Hell yeah I agree. There is a mass of human potential just waiting to be unlocked! ^_^ The Open source model helps the people and at the same time resists global pressures because it does not require very much money or time to implement while maintaining industrial capacity. This would allow us to opt out of the buying/selling system altogether, we would be able to starve the multinational corporations and politicians of their fuel (money) because we will have rendered them obsolete.

This model would also lead to self-sufficiency and environmental sustainability. In fact if we open source all of the data relating to resources and the environment then we can engage the minds of everyone to solve our human problems. Open source leads to intellectual freedom. Propriety and greed lead to exploitation.

Remember, our actions now have ramifications for the future:

In the Future, The Present is History.

top topics

join