It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy struck TWICE by lightning..Walks away (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't care if it was fake or not, it was pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
According to Walter Bishop, if this is happening, then it must mean that the Universes are colliding!! Oh noes!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hahahah hilarious to watch but obviously fake

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
amazing dunno if he's the luckiest man on earth or the most unlucky....

FnS for the OP great catch

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Charlie Chaplin Special....lol....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I didn't read all the replies so someone may have already said this.

It's fake.

I was able to freeze the frame with the second "lightning bolt".

The shadows are showing that the light source for the flash is BEHIND the camera, not from the "bolt".

The trees are lit up on the side toward the camera, not the "bolt".

The shadow from the van goes away from the camera.

It's fake.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This has got to be fake, there's no way that would happen. I say Hoax.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I belive he is being struck by fast falling Chinesse Lanterns'....lol

It seems that every light in the sky is now dismissed by the Chinesse Lantern theory. I mean....these things have to come down sometime...right? the reason there's no debris is because of the speed of the impact. It was atomized into nothingness.

BEWARE OF CHINESSE LANTERNS!

P.S.
I f you somehow feel the urge to release a chinesse lantern at any time....please refrain from this train of thought and seek help ASAP! Apparently there is some form of Chinesse Lantern epidemic running rampant through the world right now that makes' Swine Flu look like a Toenail Fungus!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gary714
makes me think of the movie The Great Outdoors,remember te guy in there who was struck like 50 times ..too funny..

Sixty six times, to be specific!

The Great Outdoors was one of my favorite movies as a kid, but I doubt many remember it. My dad, being a connoisseur of silly humor, always got a kick out of the bear who got the hair blown off his butt with the shotgun lamp towards the end of the movie. Ah John Candy, you are sorely missed.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It looks like a hoax. Just before the guy gets hit, the first time, he slows down and is kinda looking up, as if waiting to be in the good spot to be hit.

And I tell you this knowing I have a cousin who got hit twice in his life, but not on the same day!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This video may be a fake, but, I do know for a fact that you can get hit by lightning twice and live.

A next door neighbor was sitting on his driveway having a beer and BLAM, gets struck by lighting! Dazed and Confused but not listening to Led Zeppelin, he gets up and goes inside his house.

THE VERY NEXT DAY, there he is again sitting on his driveway and having another beer and BLAM...Lighting Strikes again but not listening to the song by Ozzy! Back inside he goes!

Thankfully, he wised up and stopped drinking on the driveway while sitting in a metal lounge chair. He now sits on a metal fold-up chair. Some people never learn I guess.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
that happened to me, i was jogging, got hit by lightning, shrugged it off and started jogging like nothing happened and got zapped again.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
fake......the light source on the 2nd strike is coming from the area under the camera. The shadow from the van tells all as well as the light flash on the trees, no where near the "lightning" strike.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Defo fake. The light sources /shadows are all wrong. I think this was debunked on another forum.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
lol that is hillarious me and my wife couldnt stop laughing

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
his thoughts are larger than normal.

thoughts in the brain are larger than they appear

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gary714

You could and it has happned before where a person has been struck and got up and seeked help themsleves. There are many factors that we must consider, he was most likely wearing rubber soled shoes. If he had an mp3 player on or phone for example the lightning may have struck that and not him and caused it to explode, burning him in a very nasty but non life threatening way. Also its quite possible he didnt realise what had happened and was unaware of how badly injured he was. I cant imagine that he made it very far thugh if it is real.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Definitely fake. Just pause it right when the lightning bolt is visible. Notice how fake the flash throughout the area is, and that the shadows between the vehicles does not change at all. A real flash would make those shadows disappear for that instant and create new shadows from the new brighter light source.

Why would someone do this? Consider that a youtube video that "goes viral" easily makes the owner $25 a day in ad revenue. I should know as I made over $200 with a 27-second video clip demonstrating a new model camera. Not a bad take for so little effort

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Fake, the first lightning just dissapears after some pausing. Tall buildings surrounding him and the fact that the spots where he gets "hit" are blackened tells me it's sort of BS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Fake, the first lightning just dissapears after some pausing. Tall buildings surrounding him and the fact that the spots where he gets "hit" are blackened tells me it's sort of BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join