It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mock Election: Look at this !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is this for real??? I'm am STUNNED!!!

www.uselectionatlas.org...

I know polls are often flimsy......This one really grabs my nuts though!

click it!

Badnarik has more people behind him then we thought... Ha!!
Please oh please make him president.... pleeeeease...

[edit on 29-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't think so but anything is possible, For one, i thought Nader was not running.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
very interesting poll, are these the names we're really gonna see on our ballots?

i'm definitely not voting for bush, but i don't like kerry either, so right now i'm one of those undecided. I would have voted Nader, but i don't want to risk the chance of bush getting re-elected because of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As much as I like those results (Badnarik in the lead), it certainly cannot claim to be a random sampling that represents the entire US electorate. For one thing, there's only about 2000 total votes. For another thing, it is an online poll, which relies upon people being honest in their location. Finally, based on the current results, it has probably been advertised on Libertarian and Democrat sites, which would account for their overwhelming combined majority.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I would love to see this happen I dont want to vote for those Skull & Boners Bush and Kerry. Bam the third party comes out of nowhere and wins the election that would be sweet

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Purdue

You can't vote twice it makes sure you can't..... At the top of your screen when you first register it says "count vote" then you vote and it disappears...

So that argument was just spanked...

And sure it's 2000 people or whatever it is, but a poll is a poll and it's showing what the people chose...

Take a closer look .... please..

I am EXCITED! this I hope rings true come election time, I'll pee my pants.

BTW It's more then 2000,look here:

Democrats Republicans Independents Libertarians Other
Total: 708 Total: 481 Total: 283 Total: 703 Total: 309

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That site is a propaganda site, put out by a Democratic activist (perhaps an operative, but I doubt the DNC would approve of that).

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
oook, put out by a democrat? Are you on crack? Please please show me where you found this information, and why you decided to come up with that hooey?

So I guess this is bs too?

United States Presidential Election Results FOR 2000

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If all the independent groups would only join together, the american people could get it back from the secret societies UNITE!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
You can't vote twice it makes sure you can't..... At the top of your screen when you first register it says "count vote" then you vote and it disappears...

So that argument was just spanked...

Sorry, you misunderstood my point. I was saying that people could skew the vote by claiming to live in a different state than they will actually be voting in, thus helping their candidate get more electoral votes. If you're just going off popular vote, then my argument is moot.

Besides, what's to stop someone from registering more than once?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why would someone want to go through the trouble?? It appears you have alot of skepticism in your boots, is this something you've done before? I know I wouldn't take the time out to do that because i'd want to SEE what EVERYONE else thinks...

Sure you could go register a new email address then sign up again, but people are too lazy these days...
You need another email account to register in the same place or else they will say your username already exists...
Why would anyone want to do this? I hardly doubt it...

Anyway i'll spank you till your butt turns blue hahah j/k, i'm in a good mood today sorry...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm with you - I want to see how the people really think, and I'd love to see Badnarik come out on top, or even somewhere near it. But, I have little faith in humanity, and thus must look at this (and every) poll with much pessimism. People love to lie, cheat, and steal, often for reasons that are beyond logic. Our politicians are great examples of this.

I signed up and voted once. Hopefully, you are right, and everyone else did this as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just to show you I didn't lie...

# Presidential Election Polls
# Create My User Prediction
# Upgrade my Past Predictions
# View Current 2004 Mock Election Results (you have already cast your ballot)
# User Predictions Home

Note the "you have already cast your ballot"

I saw you voted... I was 870 you must of been 871 if you voted for Badnarik...

Good job... The more digging I do the more and more I realise how many people actually vote LP. It's amazing and makes me proud...

George washington warned us not to create political parties and they did it the year he retired.. What a slap in the face that must of been...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I cant seem to get in

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

maybe you have a firewall?

if that doesn't work try

New Features

* The Mock Election! Significantly better than the one I had in 2000. Check it out.

That's at the top of the page...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! This is the best news all day!

We have some hope! GOOOOOO America! Get educated! Don't vote for one of the bloated "two parties" that dominate our government today.

new topics

top topics

join