It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Pockets a Secret at Kennedy Space Center - April 29, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I think its a note advising him the base has been taken over by aliens. In the note it explains there watching and in control of the base send help.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's his OTHER birth certificate, folded 4 times.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

WTF is going on in that pic? Never seen that before. Too freaky

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
reply to post by pshea38

WTF is going on in that pic? Never seen that before. Too freaky

newsblogs.chicagotribune.com...

Well, i am somewhat convinced by the explanation. But only somewhat.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It was some Token's for the helicopter ride.....lol

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Okey, got a question. Why wasn't he in Air Force One? And what was that plane he got out of? Never seen a plane like that in the presidents fleet.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
It's hard to tell what exactly was given to President Obama, but I may have an idea. When I was in the military it was common for dignitaries and high ranking millitary officials to recieve a "Challenge coin" or command coin from the Commanding officer. He casually put it in his pocket because he probably gets one at each command he visits. This is an example of a command coin.

I was thinking the same thing, I was Army and SgtMajors, Col's and Generals are always walking around with coins handing them to soldiers or other a$$ kissers, if you look like your doing a good job, heres a coin. I was even on extra duty one weekend and got a coin from General Patreus just for looking busy, I didnt tell I was forced to work though.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Probably a memory stick with the updated version of his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I think you hold proof he was not born in Hawaii with this photo... Look at the arm he uses to hold Michelle's left front hand... He has another elbow 6-7 inches above his hand! He's an Alien from Outer Space. Or a NY mutant, which is the same...

On topic, could it have been, snort snort... He did use Eric Clapton's Famous Song, no?

RE chance231... It's a fake Air force One for a fake President faking to be American...?
edit on 30-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

If Bin Laden is dead, and has been possibly for a while now, then looks like Obama won his little badge?

Problem Solved?

Baka

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by pshea38

I think you hold proof he was not born in Hawaii with this photo... Look at the arm he uses to hold Michelle's left front hand... He has another elbow 6-7 inches above his hand! He's an Alien from Outer Space. Or a NY mutant, which is the same...

On topic, could it have been, snort snort... He did use Eric Clapton's Famous Song, no?

RE chance231... It's a fake Air force One for a fake President faking to be American...?
edit on 30-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

That's the long arm of TPTB, that is.

We are all UFO's,
spinning through the void.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Okey, got a question. Why wasn't he in Air Force One? And what was that plane he got out of? Never seen a plane like that in the presidents fleet.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

Nope, it's Air Force One.

www.af.mil...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join