It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima - The US populance has moved on/doesn't care

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's now "officially" being reported that

"The fuel pellets likely melted and fell, and in the process may have damaged ... the pressure vessel itself and created a hole,"

Also, known as a full meltdown: www.reuters.com...

Not a peep in the US MSM. There is one link on Drudge "below the fold" buried in with other un-related news, that's it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm jumping in after reading only about 1 1/2 pages of this thread. To begin with, the MSM is absolutely in bed with and controlled by the government, who is owned and controlled by the international bankers.Normally the government/MSM lies and play up the news to scare the public/sheeple and use the fear factor to control the people. Not in this case though. Instead they are concealing the truths which will expose the unprepared and iodine deficient population to the cancer causing radiation. Radiation levels one would expect from the fallout of nuclear war.

There is only one explanation for this, and it is Population Control, Genocide. I suggest that you research the "Georgia Guidestones" to find that the Powers That Be (PTB) plan on reducing the world population to 500 million, and Americans are excluded from that number, as we will not make good slaves for the elite.

Ask yourself, why would anyone in their right mind build nuclear reactors on top of earthquake faultlines and on the beach. Japan, the size of California has 55 nuclear reactors and is sitting on top of 4 tetonic plates that are pushing against each other. An accident waiting to happen. This disaster was man made and by design. Nobody in Japan or elsewhere is trying to end this disaster, they are playing it out for the damage that can be had from it. It is insane. You have to quit using logic when you are dealing with psycopaths at the top calling the shots, people you have never even heard off. A couple of links/videos with Leuren Monet, a Geo Scientist and nuclear whistleblower in both. The first one, part 1 is pretty slow, but part 2 gets it on. Watch it all though.www.youtube.com...

The 2nd one is very good to, don't miss it, too much is at stake.www.youtube.com...

Why would the US government buy up and hoard all of the potassium iodide pills across the country as of 3-11, if not for genocide? Why would they quit monitoring the radiation in the air, milk and water, and conceal this info from the public?

Why would the EPA try and raise the safe levels, or PAG (Protective Action Guides) of radiation by thousands of times? "EPA to Help Mainstream Media Obscure The Truth About Radiation Exposure to Americans"
www.realnewsreporter.com...

As far as spreading the truth to the sheeple, I hope you have better luck than me. Some don't want to know, passive avoidance behavior. Some are just too far gone and brainwashed to believe anything other than what they are told to believe from the media. Don't give up though, more and more people are waking up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind if I share this with a group on facebook called Glowing Conversations.
We are trying to spread the word.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
A simple look at this site shows that the interest in this story has fallen dramatically. We all know it is bad but there is nothing we can do about it. Not much the news media can do about it either. Not sure what constant reporting is going to do to change the situation.

You say there is nothing we can do about it. Thats dead wrong. At the minimum, one should research the effects of radiation and make sure you are not deficient in certain vitamins and/or minerals. Ones diet should be changed accordingly. Certain foods will be way to radioactive to eat. Anyone thinking about having children need to think again and do the research. If you have chidren, you have a responsibility to do the research for their sake, as they are the most at risk, other than fetuses. STAY OUT OF THE RAIN, as the rain and snow bring the radiation down big time. That means your garden will likely produce radioactive foods, but there ARE things that can be done. How about Hepa filters? But first one needs to be aware of the radiation and the extent of it!

As far as what you claim as "constant reporting", all thats been reported to date are lies on top of lies and concealment of the truth, which is criminal and treasonous, at the very least!

It is time to WAKE UP! The US government is a party to the genocide of the people it is supposed to serve. How much clearer could it be? If you can't see it, you are not paying attention. 9-11 was the kick off. Be prepared for more disasters, as there will be no reprieve.

There is no end to the radiation and no one is trying to stop the release of the radiation. 6 reactors are in uncontrolled meltdown and the only fix is to bury them in concrete like Chernobyl. That is not even on the table for these psycopaths. Fukushima is the biggest nuclear reactors in the world with 600,000 spent fuel rods in uncontrolled meltdown. Each spent fuel rod weights 1200 pounds and has 1300 isotopes. In meltdown, the exact same thing is produced as a nuclear bomb explosion. For many in Japan, they are the walking dead, yet they are told there is no danger and there is nothing that needs to be done. The rain in Japan is yellow and they are told it is due to pollen in the air, even though they have never had yellow rain before in all of history, except at Chernobyl. Could the Japanese government be anymore malicious? Could the US government/media be anymore malicious? The answer to that is yes, as they have no morals whatsoever. Watch the videos that I linked to in my previous post in this thread if you can handle the truth.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NOMOREFEDRESERVE

Great stuff!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Full meltdown began on March 11 and those in charge were well aware of that. Meltdown began 90 minutes after the big wave. They knew then that there would be no repairing of the cooling system. It's the same as the gulf oil spill, they did nothing in the beginning so that it could grow and do the most damage. They are doing nothing good as we speak. Spraying water will make sure they contaminate the oceans and the food chain so that nothing is safe to eat. Most Americans don't even have a clue. The media did their job well, to a dumbed down society that seeks to be entertained before all else.

There are plenty of shills in place that will try and discredit and discourage you. They are good at it, very good. Don't let them get to you, and don't get caught up in their trickery of word games. They will say anything to upset the train of thought, and say it convincingly. They are everywhere and team up together to do their job.

By the way, Reuters and the Associated Press are owned and controlled by the international criminal banking family, the Rothschilds.

edit on 12-5-2011 by NOMOREFEDRESERVE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I just found a website that appears to have real good info about the radiation/Fukushima issue along with the rest of the issues we are up against. It is called "WIDE EYE CINEMA" and stated there "is dedicated to showcasing the very best alternative truth related documentaries and cinema uploaded onto the World-Wide Web."

This being only my fourth post at ATS, I need a total of 20 posts before I can start a new thread so, if anyone see it fit to do so, might start a thread about this site.wideeyecinema.com...

I found it looking for a book called "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" by Gary Allen. Have read most of it today and it is a very good book for those that still have questions about why USA continues to go down the toilet. Written in 1972, history since then has proven that this guy was correct then and the info still is today.wideeyecinema.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
By the way Finalized, this is a very good thread that you started and I too have felt the pain (for the last 10 years, since 9-11) trying to wake up sheeple that do not want to be disturbed with reality. I joined this site because of this thread. You mentioned a "monster" thread in your first post. Could you provide a link?

Thanks for all!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It sure seems as if this thread has died on the vine, hope not. I provided a couple of links to videos in might first post, with not much response. Maybe no one went there. Maybe this will help. One of the links starts out with (almost verbatim) actually at 53 seconds into it:

"The reactors at Fukushima are the largest in the world, and 6 are in total meltdown. They have been melting down since 30 minutes after the tsunami. Because the cooling system went off, when the earthquake happened, and 90 minutes after the cooling stops the reactors go into a meltdown. This is all a coverup, this is a false flag, this is more poisoning of the oceans, and the atmosphere and the biosphere. No one can escape."

The woman making this speech is Leuren Monet and she is qualified to make this statement and she knows what she is talking about. She also knows other scientist(nuclear) around the world and speaks with some every day. This women does not hold back the truth period.

Before March of this year, I was misinformed about nuclear as much as the next guy. But no longer, and this is very serious buisness and a whole lot of peple in the world will die because of this staged accident, including not only people you consider your friends, but people in your own family and maybe even you, whoever you are. NO ONE ESCAPES, PERIOD! Maybe you or some one close to you suffers from diabetes. You probably don't know that it has been determined that it is most likely due to radiation exposure, and as a result of the nuclear industry and/or weapons program. Regardless, in this video she talks about this and other diseases/cancers proven to be caused by radiation such as breast cancer. Obviously the nuclear industry has the power to and has kept this info from you to date. All I can say that if you feel that you don't need to view the video, that maybe you should consider going to work for Tepco over there at Fukushima, as they are in need of workers that are willing to sacrafice their lives for a few extra bucks playing the part of day laborers actually repairing the reactors that cannot be repaired, EVER.
Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 1/2 - Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth
www.youtube.com...

What do you say? How about some feedback on the video? I'm hoping that this disaster will wake up some to the real world and maybe DO SOMETHING.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"

I would add more- but simply cannot say it any better.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And if you are wondering why MM has not been reporting on this - here's your answer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOMOREFEDRESERVE
By the way Finalized, this is a very good thread that you started and I too have felt the pain (for the last 10 years, since 9-11) trying to wake up sheeple that do not want to be disturbed with reality. I joined this site because of this thread. You mentioned a "monster" thread in your first post. Could you provide a link?

Thanks for all!

Thanks, and I love your screen name!

Monster thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Started the day of the EQ and continues to this day, lot's of good information in there.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stratus9
And if you are wondering why MM has not been reporting on this - here's your answer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You a quite right Stratus9. The media here in the USA is no better than in Japan though, totally owned and controlled by the banksters. They are reporting nothing about the radiation now, even though the radiation gets worse every day. You might find this interesting.

John Swinton on the Free Press

One night, probably in 1880, John Swinton, then the preeminent New York journalist, was the guest of honour at a banquet given him by the leaders of his craft. Someone who knew neither the press nor Swinton offered a toast to the independent press. Swinton outraged his colleagues by replying:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with.

Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

(Source: Labor's Untold Story, by Richard O. Boyer and Herbert M. Morais, published by United Electrical, Radio & Machine Workers of America, NY, 1955/1979.)

www.namastepublishing.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I haven't moved on or stopped caring. In fact, I'm very concerned but a lot of people I've talked to in person say that they've already fixed it..WTF? Where did they get THAT idea!?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir

I haven't moved on or stopped caring. In fact, I'm very concerned but a lot of people I've talked to in person say that they've already fixed it..WTF? Where did they get THAT idea!?

They got that idea because the MSM stopped talking about it and because most people believe if it isn't in the MSM, then there isn't a story anymore.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Full scale nuclear meltdown occured in Japanese atomic plant.

Article heading from front page of Times of London, 5-16-2011: "Nuclear ‘meltdown’ hours after tsunami"
edit on 16/5/2011 by MarkJS because: made prettier.

Edit:
Sorry about the abbreviated link. At present, as of May 16th, unless you are a subscriber of this newspaper, all that you will be able to view is the headline and a couple of sentences. I'm looking for the article from a different source. If you find a better link, please help.
edit on 16/5/2011 by MarkJS because: Added paragraph: not a good link, sorry. Looking for a better one.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
its not that people moved on,
or they don't care,
they don't know because its being suppressed

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
its not that people moved on,
or they don't care,
they don't know because its being suppressed

Sad that they do not care about it enough to actually search for the info on their own. Too brainwashed, lazy, caught up with hollywood/sports and/or a host of other excuses. Freedom is not free.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NOMOREFEDRESERVE

Or maybe, they're too busy at work, taking care of their kids, or going to school to worry about something that is going on far away enough that it's not on their mind 24/7. Maybe people realize there's nothing they can do about it so don't revolve their lives around it? They'd rather enjoy the time they DO have left than sit around thinking "I might get cancer but there's not too much I can do about it".

Not everyone is brainwashed, or lazy or cares about the latest Hollywood Gossip or football game, just because they don't know whats going on in Fukushima.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm still paying attention. On CNN this morning on their ticker, it said Tepco has stated

Tokyo Electric first laid out the six to nine month timetable for bringing an end to the crisis in mid-April.

edition.cnn.com...

I do not understand what they mean "bring an end to the crisis" and it taking up to 9 months.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join