It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland was a UFO hotspot. Its news to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Good day to you.

I was just reading a thread that got me thinking about underwater UFO bases, and although i have always believed they exist, i have never really researched for information about where they may be located.

So i set off to do so. And the first thing that poped up, was a very interesting read about UFOs in and around Iceland. It also covers a bit about the militarys envolvement in that area.

Now i know that there have been a few UFO pics taken in Iceland (my favourite is below and was taken from a web cam i think, not sure of its authentisity but there are pictures of pretty much the same craft from around the world) but until i read this information that i am bringing to the ATS table, i had no idea how common sightings were there and what a hotspot it was and maybe still is. We are talking mid 90s here.

So anyway, thought i would share incase any of you havent heard any of this before. I know i hadnt and i love it when i find another piece of the puzzle. If your interested i suggest you set 10 minutes aside and take a look.

For some years I have had good reason to believe that world governments, headed by the Americans, not only have contact with alien races, but have reciprocal agreements with them, allowing certain species to come and go around our planet without hindrance. I also believe that certain species visiting this Planet are hostile by nature and come to us without invitation. I am of the opinion that that at least one of these types are responsible for the animal/human mutilations. The big problems faced by governments in these cases is how to deal with them. How do they stop creatures with vastly superior technology from coming here and committing various hostile acts such as abductions and mutilations. Those of you who have read my book 'Alien Investigator' will know that I have contact with certain diplomats who not only confirm meetings have been taking place between some government officials and an alien race, but have been receiving assistance from this race to advance technology to enable us to meet hostile aliens on a level playing field. My contacts have been present at these meetings and have met these aliens who are benevolent towards us but will not act with aggression towards any life form unless in self defence, but they are prepared to help us advance our technology.

Read the rest.

Hope its news to you.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Not news (re Iceland) although it is interesting and very possible. If you google Iceland you will notice the whole continent is blurred. In the farthest reaches of the planet and in places inhospitable for man is where we will find ET if they are living here or visiting. Their are at least 57 varieties of alien it is said and I am convinced a few of them are related to us in some ways and help explain the huge diversity between various races of earthling.

Edit: Correction. I have never seen this particular authors reports. If true they are fascinating to say the least. In one location alone reported a large hovering sphere, red balls of light, blue tube shaped objects and black triangles all eventually disappearing into the sea. Very odd airplane incident too. Thanks for posting. S&F!
edit on 30-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I lived in Iceland in the late nineties and still know a lot of Icelanders. The fact is, I don't know anyone that's seen a UFO there and I certainly never did. What I did see was the most beautiful clear sky, revealing the fabric of space, the billions of stars and planets, and the northern lights. Amazing.
Iceland doesn't need UFOs to provide a reason to look up.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Cant wait to prove you right mate!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by subby

Cant wait to prove you right mate!

Well done! Hope you're taking a telescope

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Definately. Still saving up to buy one though. Dont want to cheap out, and end up with a piece of sh*t like last time

top topics

join