It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home invasion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Police said same thing, they doubt they will return since they could not find anything they were looking for.. I wish i could believe that they will not return, but the previous owner had the same, almost exact thing happen to him when he lived here.. That was barely a year ago they hit him here at this address.. They did return..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
install sturdier doors

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by catiscurious

You have my deepest sympathies. I know how devastating it can be. I hope that it never happens to you again.
I have tried to make it as difficult as possible for some one to get in. However my precautions will only slow down a determined person. It will give me the time to get the nearest weapon ready for action. The dogs will alert then I will go into action. If they come in I will see that they don't leave, at least they won't leave without losing a few body parts or a case of lead poisioning.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh man... I feel for you! That's literally one of my worst fears. I hope that one day you can find some peace of mind and feel safe in your home again!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh man... I feel for you! That's literally one of my worst fears. I hope that one day you can find some peace of mind and feel safe in your home again!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by catiscurious
Police said same thing, they doubt they will return since they could not find anything they were looking for.. I wish i could believe that they will not return, but the previous owner had the same, almost exact thing happen to him when he lived here.. That was barely a year ago they hit him here at this address.. They did return..

It may have been the police, has anyone thought of that? Sounds like something some of them would do. Be a good way to raid a house and not leave a paper trail. If they did find something they could then say there were the police and go from there but if they found nothing just leave a there would be no trail to follow. It is getting harder and harder to tell the good guys from the bad and it is even worse when they are one and the same.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
he shares my address and location because he is a friend of mine.. am more than willing to share it.. he did ask beforehand out of respect for me.. smile

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This all shows violence is a reality in our society. People should get a clue. All forms of violence have always existed in every human society from the very beginning. It is everyone's responsibility to defend themselves. It does require some education and some effort and constant diligence. This applies if you are at home, someone else's home, out in public or at work. Don't get on the paranoia bandwagon. This is simply taking responsibility for yourself. This principle also applies to your health, social interactions, your career and even your hobbies. We all have to pay attention in all areas of our life. Sadly way too many people are in outright denial about this violence thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join