It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper haters will love this thread! Great videos and links included.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
First off, I do not claim allegiance to any political party or politician in Canada. I think they are all cowardly puppets who are bought and paid for. I am fairly young, but have know for a very long time that the Canadian elections are just as hypocritical as the American ones. It bothers me when Canadians act high and mighty versus our American brothers. The majority of Canadians are as brainwashed as the majority of Americans.

That being said we have an election coming up in Canada and Stephen Harper may possibly get a majority. I will not get into the details of what may happen if he does get a majority government. This has already been discussed in great detail. What bothers me is how so many people say how "Great Stephen Harper" is for Canada, or they say "Sure he has done some bad things, but look at who else there is to chose from". I know that the other candidates are rotten as well. I do not claim any of the other candidates will bring any significant "change" since they clearly all follow the same agenda that is laid out by their banking and corporate elite handlers. None of them give a damn about the average Canadian.But Canada needs a new face. Here is why.

Here is Stephen Harper admittedly manipulating questions in the media.

Here is a video compilation of many of his insensitive and outrageous quotes that show the true Stephen Harper. Not the one he has semi-successfully portrayed in the mainstream media.

Here he is saying "I will defend Israel at all costs". How about defending Canada at all costs first Stevie?

Here he is contradicting himself on the whole "climate change" debate.

I am sure there are more videos available, I just thought I would share a few. Also, today in the news...

Layton denies Sun Media's massage parlour allegations

This is just funny. From 1996 huh? This comes out just as Layton finally starts doing well in the leadership polls. I have no proof of this, but I am willing to bet that Canadian tax payer money from the Conservatives went to the Sun in order to get them to print this story.

Let's vote for anyone but him please. How many more years of this guy do we need? Iggy and Layton are clowns as well, but they will make no difference. I rather be lied to by someone who is at least able to seem truthful while they lie. At least put a little effort into fooling us Stevie. It's getting old.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
He looks a lot like Dave Foley.

And smells a lot like a neocon.

Canada, how did you allow him to penetrate your ranks?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Great post Corruption Exposed! I have seen a couple of those videos, but never the Israel one. This makes me sick. He needs to go!

S+F

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

HAHAHA, no doubt. I wonder too how we voted this guy in. Mostly because many Canadians are not free thinkers
That is my guess. Our aging voting population got sick of the media hyped Liberal scandals and went for this hardliner. Canada has a surging amount of youth registered to vote this time around so maybe something different will happen. But I still think no matter who gets elected we are screwed. NWO/NAU here we come... ALL ON BOARD!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

Thanks Truth, there are plenty of articles and videos available that dish the dirt on this guy. It is amazing how few people know about, or ignore the facts of how him and his government just don't give a damn about Canadian people. Only their global corporate interests.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Its true that hes repetitively penetrated our 'ranks' since he took his throne.
tho to be fair our 'ranks' were already pretty numb from the pounding the liberals gave us...

IMO Canuks are even less awake than Americans probably because things arnt as bad here yet...
edit on 30-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

IMO Canuks are even less awake than Americans probably because things arnt as bad here yet...

That is certainly what I see when I take a look around, even with family and friends. I see many misinformed people pointing the finger elsewhere at other country's policies and actions, yet they are ignorant to what is even happening inside Canada.

top topics

join