It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Progress Resupply Craft Spotted Under the International Space Station (April 29, 2011)

page: 2
42
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Ps: Jimoberg you should read and watch first than comment. Your comment just made you look stupid.


If you're capable of embarrassment, this would be an appropriate time to show it.

But thanks for the morning chuckle.



Russian Resupply Spacecraft Docks With Intl Space Station
Moscow Interfax in English 1718 GMT 29 Apr 11
MOSCOW. April 29 (Interfax-AVN) - Russian resupply spacecraft Progress M-10M on Friday automatically docked with the International Space Station's Pirs docking module and will start being unloaded by the ISS crew between 1850 and 1925 GMT on Friday, the Moscow Mission Control Center said.






Russian Cargo Ship Docks at Space Station Ahead of Shuttle Launch
SPACE.com Staff // Date: 29 April 2011 Time: 10:20 AM ET
An unmanned Russian cargo ship arrived at the International Space Station today (April 29), just over five hours before NASA's planned launch of the shuttle Endeavour toward the same destination in orbit.
The robotic Progress 42 cargo ship linked up with the space station at 10:28 a.m. EDT (1428 GMT) as the two spacecraft sailed 220 miles (354 kilometers) over western Mongolia. The cargo ship delivered more than 3 tons of supplies, equipment and other gear for the space station's six-person crew.

edit on 30-4-2011 by JimOberg because: added external




posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Ps: Jimoberg you should read and watch first than comment. Your comment just made you look stupid.


If you're capable of embarrassment, this would be an appropriate time to show it.

But thanks for the morning chuckle.



Russian Resupply Spacecraft Docks With Intl Space Station
Moscow Interfax in English 1718 GMT 29 Apr 11
MOSCOW. April 29 (Interfax-AVN) - Russian resupply spacecraft Progress M-10M on Friday automatically docked with the International Space Station's Pirs docking module and will start being unloaded by the ISS crew between 1850 and 1925 GMT on Friday, the Moscow Mission Control Center said.






Russian Cargo Ship Docks at Space Station Ahead of Shuttle Launch
SPACE.com Staff // Date: 29 April 2011 Time: 10:20 AM ET
An unmanned Russian cargo ship arrived at the International Space Station today (April 29), just over five hours before NASA's planned launch of the shuttle Endeavour toward the same destination in orbit.
The robotic Progress 42 cargo ship linked up with the space station at 10:28 a.m. EDT (1428 GMT) as the two spacecraft sailed 220 miles (354 kilometers) over western Mongolia. The cargo ship delivered more than 3 tons of supplies, equipment and other gear for the space station's six-person crew.

edit on 30-4-2011 by JimOberg because: added external


So why didn't you mention this in your first post???

Also, how do you know you that the object seen in the video is the Russian cargo ship?



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
So why didn't you mention this in your first post???

Also, how do you know you that the object seen in the video is the Russian cargo ship?


I was hoping the posters wouldn't turn out so helpless,
because I shouldn't be a single-point failure.

Try figuring this out on your own, like grown-ups. Sympathy for
stupidity isn't in my toolkit.

Re the second question, because that's what the Russian cosmonauts
were calling it.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Can somebody please post some stills as I cannot see video on this mobile connection. Thanks.

I think posting key stills for all videos like this would be a good practics in general.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Dastardly666
So why didn't you mention this in your first post???

Also, how do you know you that the object seen in the video is the Russian cargo ship?


I was hoping the posters wouldn't turn out so helpless,
because I shouldn't be a single-point failure.

Try figuring this out on your own, like grown-ups. Sympathy for
stupidity isn't in my toolkit.

Re the second question, because that's what the Russian cosmonauts
were calling it.


You are a grown up but you are acting like a child. You appear to have the knowledge but instead of passing your knowledge on to us, you made it your sole intention to humiliate or ridicule which is something you enjoy doing and is obviously in your 'tool kit'.




edit on 30-4-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666
 


I suggest we ignore those who are not contributing to the issue at hand and who are not offering evidence to prove or disprove the video in case. Moderators will look after those off-topic posts, I can assure you of that


If I had more time I would zoom in on the video and snag pictures for the other viewer on this thread, but unfortunately I write a final economics exam in like an hour and half, so I can't do that now. Maybe after I am done, or if you can do it that would be great!

edit on 30-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added wording



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Dastardly666
 


I suggest we ignore those who are not contributing to the issue at hand and who are not offering evidence to prove or disprove the video in case. Moderators will look after those off-topic posts, I can assure you of that


If I had more time I would zoom in on the video and snag pictures for the other viewer on this thread, but unfortunately I write a final economics exam in like an hour and half, so I can't do that now. Maybe after I am done, or if you can do it that would be great!

edit on 30-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added wording


I'm afraid I'm not very good with editing pictures and videos.


And good luck with your exam!



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666
 


I use SnagIt 2.0....it's free and very easy tool to use. I recommend you look it up, download it, and give it a try. It always helps to learn something new, and become a more valuable contributor to the ATS community by applying learned skills



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
...you made it your sole intention to humiliate or ridicule....]


In the real world, this is the fate of the ignorant and the stupid -- to learn
from humiliating errors, and to strive to avoid ridicule by the expedient
of not BEING ridiculous. Overcredulous eager-believers and the
defiantly clueless pay for these all-too-widespread counter-reality
mental habits every day of their lives -- this is a cheap lesson in a nurturing
environment of true friends. You know what true friends are -- those who
will tell you the truths about yourself that you need, so as to learn how
to become a functioning adult in this challenging (and sometimes merciless)
world.

But somehow, those who are comfortable in self-delusion show their
true colors by being mad at people who are helpfully pointing out their errors,
rather than those who led them INTO those errors.

Is there a gentler, kinder way of doing it? Sorry, that doesn't seem to work.

One helpful place to look for current activities aboard the ISS is here:
www.nasa.gov...



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Dastardly666
So why didn't you mention this in your first post???

Also, how do you know you that the object seen in the video is the Russian cargo ship?


I was hoping the posters wouldn't turn out so helpless,
because I shouldn't be a single-point failure.

Try figuring this out on your own, like grown-ups. Sympathy for
stupidity isn't in my toolkit.

Re the second question, because that's what the Russian cosmonauts
were calling it.


Hi Jim,

I understand your frustration, but even a quick one-liner would have been helpful.

ATS's content is user generated, and as a member you contribute your knowledge. The quality of ATS improves when its members work together. Sharing what knowledge we have increases the chances of a topic reaching a logical conclusion much quicker.

But thanks for your input, greatly appreciated.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Dastardly666
...you made it your sole intention to humiliate or ridicule....]


In the real world, this is the fate of the ignorant and the stupid -- to learn
from humiliating errors, and to strive to avoid ridicule by the expedient
of not BEING ridiculous. ...But somehow, those who are comfortable in self-delusion show their
true colors by being mad at people who are helpfully pointing out their errors,
rather than those who led them INTO those errors.


Please take your critical evaluation of wordings outside the thread and into private messaging with Dastardly if you still have issues.

I am looking for a collective gathering of evidence to support/disprove of the object in the video identified as a UFO. I would really appreciate that. Moreover, if you can take close up pictures of the video to help viewers make relevant interpretations of the finding that would be great. Thanks



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Compare video to:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...


Next time, before you set your hair on fire and run in circles blowing a kazoo,
pretending you want to 'find out' but showing how little you can find out yourself,
if you REALLY don't want to be laughed at, do some simple, obvious checks.

edit on 30-4-2011 by JimOberg because: add kazoo comment



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Dastardly666
...you made it your sole intention to humiliate or ridicule....]


In the real world, this is the fate of the ignorant and the stupid -- to learn
from humiliating errors, and to strive to avoid ridicule by the expedient
of not BEING ridiculous. Overcredulous eager-believers and the
defiantly clueless pay for these all-too-widespread counter-reality
mental habits every day of their lives -- this is a cheap lesson in a nurturing
environment of true friends. You know what true friends are -- those who
will tell you the truths about yourself that you need, so as to learn how
to become a functioning adult in this challenging (and sometimes merciless)
world.

But somehow, those who are comfortable in self-delusion show their
true colors by being mad at people who are helpfully pointing out their errors,
rather than those who led them INTO those errors.

Is there a gentler, kinder way of doing it? Sorry, that doesn't seem to work.

One helpful place to look for current activities aboard the ISS is here:
www.nasa.gov...





Jim,

Why do you come onto ATS? Is it to humiliate or to spread disinformation?

Just askin'!



+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
Why do you come onto ATS? Is it to humiliate or to spread disinformation?



To teach.

To make those who DO spread misinformation
ashamed of doing so, instead of proud and defiant.

To persuade a few people to convert from being
part of the problem, to part of the solution.


edit on 30-4-2011 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Dastardly666
Why do you come onto ATS? Is it to humiliate or to spread disinformation?



To teach.

To make those who DO spread misinformation
ashamed of doing so, instead of proud and defiant.

To persuade a few people to convert from being
part of the problem, to part of the solution.


edit on 30-4-2011 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)


You say teach but it would appear otherwise. I hope you do teach and I am willing to learn.

And I haven't seen anyone on this thread claiming the object was an alien space ship, which is something you dislike.

And what is the problem and what is the solution?



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666
 


You guys... This is a two page thread of you fighting and nothing else.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace
reply to post by Dastardly666
 


You guys... This is a two page thread of you fighting and nothing else.


I do apologise.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
looks like Jim schooled everyone


en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Little Jimmy seems to be the one throwing out insults left and right.

Instead of posting about what he believes it to be in his first post, he went straight into a personal attack on the OP and also proved he didn't fully read the OP to begin with by saying the OP muted the first minute of audio when the OP had nothing to do with the making of said video.

And he's calling others ignorant and stupid? That's a laugh.


+8 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Little Jimmy seems to be the one throwing out insults left and right.

Instead of posting about what he believes it to be in his first post, he went straight into a personal attack on the OP and also proved he didn't fully read the OP to begin with by saying the OP muted the first minute of audio when the OP had nothing to do with the making of said video.

And he's calling others ignorant and stupid? That's a laugh.


Why aren't you mad at the folks clogging these threads with garbage and thoughtless, careless gullibility?

If there is a real 'signal' behind the 'noise', as I believe, isn't anyone who increases the noise just decreasing the recognizability of the signal?

If there's an active coverup of SOMETHING, doesn't such gullibility enhance that deceptive campaign and contribute to its contnuing success?

From my point of view, those who tolerate -- or encourage -- the mindless noise are tools, wittingly or halfwittingly, of those who do NOT want the public to understand what's behind this phenomenon.

It's an ecological principle -- reward the noisemakers, get more noise.

Is that really your desire?

And 'misdirection' is a classic tool of deception. "Look at these NASA space videos" is such a classic -- stampeding simpletons ooh and aah over space junk, when potentially far more significant evidence looks pale and boring in comparison.



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join