It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progress Resupply Craft Spotted Under the International Space Station (April 29, 2011)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

29.04.2011 New UFO Ovni under the International Space Station

Link: www.youtube.com...
Posted: April 29, 2011

Interesting video shows a UFO appearing in view of the astronauts. The astronauts themselves talks amongst one another describing what they are seeing. The cosmonauts are speaking in Russian when someone asks them to translate what is going on.

Very cool video! What are your thoughts?!

edit on 30-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edited spelling error

edit on 4-30-2011 by Springer because: Edited title to more accurately reflect the content

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Dont know what it is but cool video and thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It could be a high altitude flying plane, but then again they have a fixed path and don't change direction like that. It looks pretty intriguing. Let's just see what other ATSers say.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Well this one is pretty interesting..

Looks like it's round, not sure what it is. Could be debris but it doesn't seem like it is.

Maybe some video experts will come in here and look into it more. If I knew all that stuff I'd look into it.

Good video I will say and I am not a huge fan of youtube ufo vids, but I do like this one.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Interesting , to say the least.First I thought that the ISS was casting it`s shadow but I don`t think that can be case.
Pretty nice find, kudos!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Cant see a thing - any indicators?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Its a U2 aircraft !!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The OP is just toying with you, guys. He can't be as ignorant as he pretends -- but he's betting YOU are.

Note how he muted the sound in the first minute of the video, where the NASA commentator was explaining exactly what it was.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
The OP is just toying with you, guys. He can't be as ignorant as he pretends -- but he's betting YOU are.

Note how he muted the sound in the first minute of the video, where the NASA commentator was explaining exactly what it was.

I don't think the OP was involved in making this video. I think he just got it from youtube.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
At around 2:33 the clouds look like a dragon head. It's creepy. Work of the masons using haarp, no doubt. That's a joke. But seriously, that's a creepy cloud.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

I was searching on Youtube and I did find it there. It's one of the first places I go to next to dailymotion.com for uploaded videos. That said, I am not involved with editing these videos, but I do encourage a collective dissection of the video. I appreciate comments about the "muting" in the video. That is something that I haven't noticed when I saw it the first time. I am pretty much used to the pausing and silence that occurs between astronauts/ground-control talking to one another.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I don't appreciate your comment as it is totally off topic. Quit your ranting and focus on the video - not throwing me into some conspiracy editing of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hi,

You appear to know what the object was so can you please enlighten us?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It's too bad the video quality wasn't that of a higher resolution. You would think that the space station would have the latest in technology including video. Either they left that out in the budget, or the videos are purposefully made to look poor to keep the UFOs unidentified!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666

Hi,

You appear to know what the object was so can you please enlighten us?

ditto

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

or the videos are purposefully made to look poor to keep the UFOs unidentified!

definately my thoughts also!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's too bad the video quality wasn't that of a higher resolution. You would think that the space station would have the latest in technology including video. Either they left that out in the budget, or the videos are purposefully made to look poor to keep the UFOs unidentified!

You make an interesting point. Some of their videos are very good quality and some are poor. You'd think they would have the same camera and video equipment all with high quality on the ISS. They certainly have the budget.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666

You make an interesting point. Some of their videos are very good quality and some are poor. You'd think they would have the same camera and video equipment all with high quality on the ISS. They certainly have the budget.

If we can find a higher resolution video and repost it on here that would be great! I know that the originals are hard to come by, but somewhere in cyber-space there has to be a copy. And yes, I do agree they have the budget...unless they spent it on extra oxygen tanks to keep them talking longer in space

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The camera appears to be static, so the object is cruising at the same speed as the ISS. 17,000 miles per hour?
This cannot be an aircraft and space debris seems very unlikely. So only option left we are dealing with a UFO.

Greetz,

Sander

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join