It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet Filmed Over Kazakhstan!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
www.--.com...

UFO fleet filmed and seen by many buzzing Kazakhstan city

Posted: April 30, 2011

The UFO footage below comes from the central Asian nation of Kazakhstan. This UFO event took place in late March of this year above Kazakhstan's former capital and most populous city, Almaty.

What appears to be a fleet of UFOs of possible alien origin were seen by many witnesses as they crossed the city. One witness managed to film the UFOs before they moved on.

A series of verified sightings of UFO fleets, as opposed to lone UFOs, have taken place in the central Asian region over the last few weeks. Many researchers are certain that an alien base exists somewhere at the base of the Black Sea. De-classified Russian military documents attest to this finding. UFO sightings are so common in Kazakhstan than many locals regard alien visitation on Earth as a mundane fact.

The footage is another example held up by researchers of how alien visitors have become far less clandestine in their appearances on Planet Earth. Many believe the alien visitors are planning something of paramount significance for humanity.

Although the video is not the best resolution, the UFOs are still worth investigating whether they are legit or something else was in the sky in Kazakhstan!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Hi,

This was only posted yesterday by someone else.

Still a good video though.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Argh! I just realized this was started in another thread damn it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My bad ATS members.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

yeah it's filmed with a toaster. But a bit interesting video.

link   

Already posted .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your site link doesn't work because it's to a Hoax site not tolerated by ATS .

link   

Thats okay. Nobody is perfect

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

No kidding? Wow. Good to know
Thank you for the heads up. Darn garbage site!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Well it could be anything, the video footage is just to bad to say what it is. It seems though that Asia has been having a lot of these "fleet" sightings. Wonder whats going on, perhaps they (Aliens) are gearing up for an attack. This is intresting:

A series of verified sightings of UFO fleets, as opposed to lone UFOs, have taken place in the central Asian region over the last few weeks. Many researchers are certain that an alien base exists somewhere at the base of the Black Sea. De-classified Russian military documents attest to this finding. UFO sightings are so common in Kazakhstan than many locals regard alien visitation on Earth as a mundane fact.

An alien base at the bottom of the black see? I must dig deeper

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Really? What made it a "Hoax" site?

ALS
edit on 30-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There is a resolution to disclose all these youtube ufos are from pixelatedes.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Good point....if there is an alien base at the bottom of the Black Sea, that would be a super discovery! I challenge you to DIVE DEEP into that geographic region and see what "surfaces" from your findings. The more evidence we can gather about the UFO activity in the asian countries the better.

Nice post!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Well funnily enough, here is a video of UFO(s) in the Black Sea earlier this year. Don't know if they are the same things spotted else where in Asia but they look similar.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by gortex

Really? What made it a "Hoax" sight?

ALS

The fact that they are behind many of the Hoaxes that have been exposed by ATS members over the last few years .
Mr Cohen has a history with ATS and is not to be trusted .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It won't work because ANW is a site banned by ATS ....and rightly so

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

In either case though, I did manage to post a quote from the page at the top of the thread as a result of the link not functioning.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

How can you be sure those are UFOs?They don`t look like it to me.Planes, choppers at best.Maybe even stars + planes/hellies .Nightvision plays tricks on the eyes.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by testradio

How can you be sure those are UFOs?They don`t look like it to me.Planes, choppers at best.Maybe even stars + planes/hellies .Nightvision plays tricks on the eyes.

Hi,

I call them UFOs because they are unidentified. I do not believe they are planes or helicopters and definitely not stars as it is cloudy on the video. I do not believe they are lens flares or tricks on the eyes. But this only my opinion and until someone identifies what they are then I will not call them UFOs.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It`s not cloudy from what I can see.The big ball of light is the Moon.It`s clear.Clear sky.So where do you get that there are clouds?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by testradio

It`s not cloudy from what I can see.The big ball of light is the Moon.It`s clear.Clear sky.So where do you get that there are clouds?

I still see clouds.

Are you saying we have more than one Moon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join