It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEAVY chemtrailing in downtown Atlanta this morning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i didn't have my camera handy when it started. like i said in the post: it was clear and not a cloud in the sky. then, these planes started showing up. going back and forth. so the "clouds" that are there "befoerhand" are only chemtrails laid before i got my camera.

i don't know why you guys even bother. the word is out. everyone knows. why try and dent that they're real. at this point, you should just be debating what's really in them. we all know they're real.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

So why concentrate on those 2 planes, and make it look like it's all their fault??

I am competely happy I know what is "really in them" - water vapour, CO2, CO, unburned hydrocarbons, NOx, SOx, trace elements of friction & errosion from within the engines (metals, rubber, plastics).

If you think ther's something else then why can't you actually point to a sample of it and say "I told you so"?!

Why don't you and all your paranoid buddies get together & fly up there & take some samples??

Did you even bother to look at the weather map I linked to that showed the cloud banks moving over atlanta from west of the city??!!

Cirrus clouds are exactly the sort of conditions where you EXPECT to find contrails....but like I said ...you don't really have a clue what it is you are looking at - you're jsut seeing weather & contrails in a perfectly reasonable situation, and leaping to the totally unsupported conclusions that it's evil and responsible for clouding over.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join