It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEAVY chemtrailing in downtown Atlanta this morning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So did you get samples or not. I would really like to see some evidence but all we see is contrails. But hey just enjoy your religion.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
So did you get samples or not. I would really like to see some evidence but all we see is contrails. But hey just enjoy your religion.

They will never provide evidence.

The reason being they cannot provide evidence!

They have been asked time and time again to provide evidence but they have never responded.

The reason is they can't.

They are the worst type of true believers.

Even when they are shown scientific evidence to prove they are wrong, they continue to deny it because they just want to believe what they want to believe.

The saddest of the sad.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by mikellmikell

They will never provide evidence.

The reason being they cannot provide evidence!

They have been asked time and time again to provide evidence but they have never responded.

The reason is they can't.

They are the worst type of true believers.

Even when they are shown scientific evidence to prove they are wrong, they continue to deny it because they just want to believe what they want to believe.

The saddest of the sad.

Do you think this guy has any evidence ?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

I have worked nights for the past 15 years. I always laughed and said I worked vampire hours. Recently I lost my job and found myself seeing the sky and sunrise and sunset things most people take for granted. It has been cold and rainy for weeks, before that it was cold and snowy for weeks. When I got up early yesterday I was so excited because it was a great spring morning. Sun out birds singing and blue sky. By 10 am that had come to an end. First I saw what people want to call chem-trails everywhere. Within an hour the blue sky was gone. Everything looked as though I was looking through a white veil. I noticed that there was one patch of blue sky. A few minutes later there they were chem-trails and then the blue patch was gone. I merely mentioned it to my daughter-in-law and said that people deny it. She watched the sky for a couple of mins then stated that there was no way you couldn't simply see it. we went ahead and did our shopping. Simply by getting in and out of the car and short distance walking. We both noticed our skin felt so dirty. Similar to having been in a dust storm or when your close to a rock querry. However there was no wind and we were in a clean part of town. I am new to this chem-trail info. So new that I hadn't even been given the opportunity to make an informed decision. It doesn't take a lab or a scientist to see what is obvious. Personally I don't care or feel the need to convince anyone. I know from my experience that something is being sprayed. By the way 4-5 hours later it was cold and rainy again. I never got to see a cloud. Because the sky had been like watered down milk all day.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

No, I don't believe him. He's bull#ting and lying.

Go and do your own research.

I've done enough of my own. As has every other scientifically minded person on here.

Do some work yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Check this video out also..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This one also...

edit on 30-4-2011 by baddmove because: wrong video..lol

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This one is good also..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here is one of the planes they use..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So take this to your Pres.

Just one of you chemtrailers who are so convinced the gov are deliberately poisoning you!

Just one of you!

C'mon and do it! You're so freacking sure. Take it up with The Man!

Any one of you got the balls to do that or are you just happy to spill your juice on here?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Well...what good would that do?

Besides..they all have the antidote so they need not worry..

we sheeple on the other hand , do not..
edit on 30-4-2011 by baddmove because: added the letter S

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
reply to post by lambros56

No, I don't believe him. He's bull#ting and lying.

Go and do your own research.

I've done enough of my own. As has every other scientifically minded person on here.

Do some work yourself.

I`ve done plenty of research and with an open mind....unlike you.
Do some more, cos you`re not there yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm not going to have anyone believe me on this. and I well get proof one day soon!, but I have seen contrails turn off, one moment a steady steam of "water vapor" is jetting from the back, the next moment the plane is flying with no trail behind it...I cannot be the only one that has seen this.
it could be a natural occurrence i dont know.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yep - as a/c fly though patches of sky that have different humidity/temperature characteristics contrails can form, then not form, then form again.

The sky looks clear, so we all assume it has exactly the same characteristics all through it - but it doesn't. It and a number of other "oddities" are explained over at Contrail Science

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Here is one of the planes they use..

Laughable - the plane has tubes facing forwards to take samples!!

Here's that plane and a few others to get your knickers in a twist about.

Chemmie believers tell people to do research, and then come up with this old nonsense??

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
oh...look...its BONEZ again...swearing it's contrails. no sir. i saw contrails around the chemtrails this morning. saw a plane that was making contrails and saw 4 planes laying chemtrails. the contrails only lasted for so many feet after the plane. the chemtrails last for 100s of feet (obviously from an on the ground perspective...in the air i'm sure it's miles) after the plane.

so take your CON TALES somewhere else. how much do they pay you to come on here and "debunk" every chemtrails thread?

Yes it's funny and sooooo predictable these bunktoids seem to just set around lurking in their little cubicles for the word 'chemtrail' to pop up so they can go to work trying to marginalize and downplay the constant aerosol/particlulate speading that so many people are now noticing. You'll find after awhile they are just like a constant background noise though, not very usefull or effective, but occasionally we like to toss them a bone just for grins. Here's a great resource with LOT's of info to look further into that explains likely a part of what we are all seeing. Please pass it along and any links contained that you find interwsting, to as many sites and places as possible, we want to make these bunksters earn their pay now don't we.

agriculturedefensecoalition.org...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Yes it's funny and sooooo predictable these bunktoids seem to just set around lurking in their little cubicles for the word 'chemtrail' to pop up so they can go to work trying to marginalize and downplay the constant aerosol/particlulate speading that so many people are now noticing.

who is minimising the aerosol spreading?

Us "bunkoids" are at least being realistic in appreciating that the pollution going on is very real, and not being distracted by stupid unproven illogical superstition of chemtrails.

You should be doing some good by opposing pollution that does exist instead of doing some comedy by opposing chemtrails that dont' exist!! :lol"

Here's a great resource with LOT's of info to look further into that explains likely a part of what we are all seeing. Please pass it along and any links contained that you find interwsting, to as many sites and places as possible, we want to make these bunksters earn their pay now don't we.

agriculturedefensecoalition.org...

lol - another "yeah, right" chemtrail fantasy about cloud seeding.....yawn.....

Edit: jsut to clarify - that page on the site itself is fine - it is a legitimate lobby site that doesn't delve into fantasy - it's you chemmies thinking that it is anything to do with chemtrails that is the fantasy.

the fantasy element on the site is at agriculturedefensecoalition.org...

how come you didn't link to the actual chemtrails bit??!!

Probably you weer jsut searching for headlines & not actually understanding what it is you had.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've decided not to post in any more "chemtrail" threads.

Evidence has been called for over and over again and all we get is conjection based on wooly-minded thinking and a lack of understanding of basic science.

To be honest, I'm sick of banging my head against a brick wall.

Bye-bye chemtrailers. Feel free to consider you are being poisoned whilst never being able to provide one shred of proof.
edit on 1-5-2011 by MiTS1965 because: Typo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yeah. they just started doing it here in atlanta again. the sky went from clue blue (not a cloud in sight) to all this in under 30 minutes.

here's two youtube links to quick vids i took.

atlchemtrals1

atlchemtrails2
edit on 5/1/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

by the usual chemmie definition the short contrials from the jet in hte 1st video is not a chemtrail!!

And in the 2nd one you don't bother to pan back & show us how long the contrail lasts, so nothnig much there either.

also the cloud is clearly there BEFORE either jet actually goes over - kind of difficult to explain cause-and-effect when that's the case!!

you could do worse than look up the cloud cover over Atlanta on local weather sites for today - there's been banks of cloud coming for a while now- www.wsbtv.com...

Come on dude - at least show some understanding of weather movement, fronts, cloud bands and basic chemmie terminologoy will ya - this is just pathetic!
edit on 1-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join