It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEAVY chemtrailing in downtown Atlanta this morning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I had to be at work at 7am and when I drove out of my parking deck at around 6:45am (I live downtown) I had to stop and stare for a good 3 minutes. I counted at least 12 chemtrails. 3 of which had spread and 9 of which were still narrow. The majority of them were going in a north/south direction which is not unusual because Hartsfield Jackson Airport is south of the city. I have an Iphone 3gs and I caught the camera hardware error and was pissed off because I couldn't take a picture. Is there any reason it would be so heavy today when people have been reporting reductions??

Also, is anybody else in the Atlanta area that witnessed this?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
yeah. i live in atlanta (gwinnett to be more exact). haven't seen any chemtrails in days. funny...i've noticed that the sun has been super duper bright past 2 days and the sunlight was crazy crisp and clean. hmmm...guess cuz they weren't chemtrailing. well...just went to store to get breakfast items and yup...they're going to town up there! criss crossing they're little hearts out. wonder what they use to decide when to/to not chemtrail???

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I wonder what the point is. Why today and not the past few days?? And it's like they spent an hour this morning making up for missed spraying. I'm at work and I just stepped outside and looked at the sky. It seems as though the sky is super clear out west, but toward the east (the direction I had to look to see the chemtrails) it's super extra hazy and kinda "veiled" almost. Freaky...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Picture taken a couple of minutes ago in Trondheim, Norway. We have had some weeks with beautiful, natural blue sky with no trailing. Yesterday, they literally made overcast after hours of trailing. Seems like the boys are back in town.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/558250eaf77d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I counted at least 12 chemtrails.

I think you mean CONtrails. There's no such word as "chemtrails":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e564ecb5840e.jpg[/atsimg]

And by the way, if "chemtrails" hang and spread, then clouds are "chemtrails" as well because they also hang and spread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85768ed635ee.jpg[/atsimg]

And why do CONtrails and clouds hang and spread? Because contrails and clouds are made up of the exact same thing: frozen water vapor. Contrails and clouds will act in the same exact fashion because they are exactly the same.

Furthermore, there is zero verifiable, repeatable scientific proof of chemtrails.

If planes were "spraying" chemicals with aluminum and barium, those chemicals will be on every single inanimate object outside. EVERYTHING. Your house, car, kid's playset, dog house, swimming pool, bushes, lawn, trees. Anything and everything outside under the sky will have these chemicals on them. Not just the ground.

If believers in "chemtrails" want to prove once and for all that planes are spraying chemicals, the above objects need to be swabbed and tested in a lab for aluminum and barium. If the tests come back positive, you have a case. If not, this "chemtrail" disinformation goes quietly into the night and you all can get back to some sort of real life.

Until someone takes the initiative and starts doing some real scientific testing, there's no such thing as "chemtrails" and there's no scientific proof of them either.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If you really believe that, then that's all you. And I don't believe we call them chemtrails because it's a real word, I think it's because it's a chemical contrail, you know? And if the case is that a CONtrail, is only water vapor, why is it that for the past few days, I haven't seen 1, and now, this morning I see as many as I did. You seem to have all the answers, let me know please.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'd also like the chemtrailers to explain why these dastardly pilots are presumably spraying their own friends and families - and each other when they're off duty.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

You think it's something they have to be in on? If it comes out in the exhaust of the plane then it's just there, they don't have to "consent" to spraying.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

maybe they don't have families. maybe their families have been inoculated. maybe we're not even saying they're spraying bad chemicals on humans.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Oh, I see, so pilots are oblivious to contrails - even the ones coming out the back of other planes?

Puleeeze!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

If it comes out in the exhaust of the plane then it's ...

...then it's a contrail.
-

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
oh...look...its BONEZ again...swearing it's contrails. no sir. i saw contrails around the chemtrails this morning. saw a plane that was making contrails and saw 4 planes laying chemtrails. the contrails only lasted for so many feet after the plane. the chemtrails last for 100s of feet (obviously from an on the ground perspective...in the air i'm sure it's miles) after the plane.

so take your CON TALES somewhere else. how much do they pay you to come on here and "debunk" every chemtrails thread?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

And I don't believe we call them chemtrails because it's a real word, I think it's because it's a chemical contrail, you know?

No, I don't know. Did you even fully read my post? If there was any chemical being added to contrails, those chemicals would be all over every single thing outside, and ANYONE would be able to get swab samples and have them tested in a lab to confirm.

Why is this so hard? Why would people claim "chemtrails" all day every day, but not do the most simplest and most basic scientific research and get some damn simple swabs of things outside to prove their claims of "chemtrails"? Is it because you all don't want to be proven wrong? Or is it because you know damn well you're not going to find chemicals on objects outside and the whole "chemtrail" fantasy will simply die?

why is it that for the past few days, I haven't seen 1, and now, this morning I see as many as I did.

Weather conditions are constantly changing. You should've asked yourself that same exact question about clouds, since they're the same. How come on certain days you see NO clouds, but then on other days you can see the sky filled with clouds?

Temperature and humidity are always changing, and these factors will dictate if contrails/clouds are allowed to form and stay, or if they just simply evaporate or are unable to form.

Furthermore, temperature and humidity are different at different points in the atmosphere. Unless a plane flies near the altitude clouds can forum, planes may not produce contrails at all, or their contrails may be short-lived. There are so many factors that dictate whether contrails/clouds can form or just dissipate, or not form at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

We're talking the same people who eat complete bullcrap off of a fast food menu and then drink a diet coke, and chew sugar free gum. Yes, I think people would be oblivious, or just NOT concerned as long as they get a pay check.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i saw contrails around the chemtrails this morning. saw a plane that was making contrails and saw 4 planes laying chemtrails.

So then, tell the world how you can possibly tell the two apart if they look exactly the same?

the contrails only lasted for so many feet after the plane. the chemtrails last for 100s of feet

So, the contrails that only last for a short time are contrails, but the one's that last longer are "chemtrails"? Does that sound about right?

It goes back to what I was saying and have been saying: contrails and clouds are the same. They will both hang and last in the sky. What part about that do you not understand?

And what about the contrails that stayed in the sky 60-70 years ago HERE? Are you going to call them "chemtrails" now also?

so take your CON TALES somewhere else.

If you don't like it, you can go do the simplest of scientific research and get some swabs of objects outside and have them tested in a lab (which I know you won't do). Or continue to live in your fantasy world of fear.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Because you have had clear skies. Contrails form and persist when the conditons are right for clouds to form and persist. Why? Because they are the same thing, some form of water and exhaust fumes. Because you have persistent contrails today means you will probably have rain soon. This method of forecasting has been used across all of time and culture to forecast rain. Cirrus clouds and contrails mean a weather change is coming.
Contrails do not make the weather, they show the weather. Get a weather guide and watch for clouds; where you see cirrus clouds, you will see contrails. Where you don't see cirrus clouds, you won't. Because the atmosphere has zones and layers of air in different conditions, you can see large clear areas in cirrus cloud cover. When a plane is flying, it will leave a contrail where there are clouds. Where the sky is clear, the contrail will stop, because the air is too dry in that particular area. When there are clouds on the other side, contrails will start again. If you watch the clouds around this same area, you will see clouds dissipating as they enter that zone as well. The clouds on either side will drift past; those that meet the clear zone will disappear.
Please learn about the weather. The people who started the myth are not scientists in any of the related fields like meteorology, climatology, aviation sciences.....all these people say "chemtrails" do not exist.
Then look back at the history of "chemtrails." There is over 80 years of study about contrails available online. "Chemtrails" have been around since the internet became a public medium. That is not a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
See here's the thing. I have no problem with anybody trying to educate me, or sway my opinion on chemtrails/contrails. But when you come at me on a bunch of arrogant bull$#it I'm not gonna pay you any poitive attention. Everybody always wants to seem "better" than somebody.. ****in annoying.

In other words, thank you stars15k
edit on 30-4-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Instead of the demeaning, negative post, how about posting some counter-arguments of what Stars15k has said? And you haven't responded to me, either.

Why is it so hard for "chemtrail" believers to do the most basic and simplest of scientific research and get some samples from outside and have them tested to verify and prove once and for all that planes are spraying (or not)?

Why is it so hard for "chemtrail" believers to acknowledge that if planes really were spraying, those chemical remnants would be all over every single thing outside, and thus easily accessible to swabbing and sending to a lab for testing?

Why is it so hard for "chemtrail" believers to comprehend that contrails and clouds are exactly the same and they will both behave according to weather patterns? (i.e. not seeing contrails/clouds one day, but visible on another day, thus perpetuating the false claim that they're "spraying today, but not yesterday")

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

We're talking the same people who eat complete bullcrap off of a fast food menu and then drink a diet coke, and chew sugar free gum. Yes, I think people would be oblivious, or just NOT concerned as long as they get a pay check.

So you are definitively saying that pilots are knowingly poisoning their family and friends because its as toxic as eating a Big Mac?

Take a step back and look at what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

See here's the thing. I have no problem with anybody trying to educate me, or sway my opinion on chemtrails/contrails. But when you come at me on a bunch of arrogant bull$#it I'm not gonna pay you any poitive attention. Everybody always wants to seem "better" than somebody.. ****in annoying.

edit on 30-4-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

We're not trying to sound "better" than you.

We're just proving we're better educated than you and less prone to fantastical speculation.

See... we can scientifically prove our theories. You can't. All you can do is make wild speculations without any proof.

So go ahead. Prove your 'chemtrails' theory.

Provide scientific proof rather than some teenager looking up and seeing contrails and assuming a global conspiracy.

PROVIDE THE PROOF!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join