It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissocitaive diagnostic affect test:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've just ran in to the most awkward and puzzling I've taken, ever.

It has no wrong or right answers, and you're only supposed to click A....or B.
As far as I can tell there is no way of messing with it, but it gave me back the following as test result.

Test result:

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

I've wondered for while thinking back, looking on events that have taken place n my life and my attitude towards a variety of situations...

It is eerily freaky how close this test comes to my truth...

Does it do the same for you ? Only 20 questions.

De test.

Please post your results and whatever you want to to elaborate to it. I'm already anxious of curiosity

For all of you peace and prosperity.

~ Sinter

With thanks to:
Grenswetenschap ( Dutch site with science on the edge of science)
edit on 4/30/2011 by Sinter Klaas because: Adding : only 20 questions

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I got the same thing you did

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

Even though I felt i was often 2nd guessing my own answers I went with the flow and the feel and this was my Diagnosis...

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

Personal Disclosure: I would love to comment on it but as I'm totally biased I can't ethically do that and I hope some members who 'know' me can give an independant view on the validity of that diagnosis one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

That could go several ways. Maybe you and me are very much alike... Who knows....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

That was mine, I don't get how it can gather that from the bizarre questions.. I feel as thought there is some truth to what it says

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

LMAO OL

What a cool explanation I gotta respect that !

Let's hope more will respond. This one might just go in the hoax bin... Although we are already a particular kind of people here on ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

strange test...got the same result as you

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
For sure the weirdest test I've ever taken. But I must say it's very accurate.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

Sounds about right. Didn't really get the test though, feel like I chose completely randomly a few times!

Interesting none the less cheers OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ScRuFFy63

I got same as above, and i agree

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Blustering through the world with the finesse of a thunderstorm, you are a natural leader, a creator of consensus. You will often plan out the future in deliberate and at times frustrating detail. This ability to create and to plan is sometimes expressed as a facility for the telling of tall tales.Your friends often find themselves assigned tasks or roles within the group. This can be very useful when action is called for and equally annoying when the idea at hand is rest and relaxation. When challenged, however, you can become cold and argumentative. Your understanding of the world is deliberate and well thought out. Your emotion comes in two varieties, either restrained and sincere, or else melodramatic and loud and usually inauthentic. Affection for you is best expressed through action, by doing things for the people you care about. This need to always be proactive can lead you to feel that there is no end to the trouble in your life.

Hmmm.......not sure what to make of this....very strange test....accurate in places but in other's???

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Every question has an occult reference. Qabalistic, Egyptian, Hindu, Enochian, and maybe more. Those are what I saw off the top of my head. Very strange.
Here's mine:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects.

^^^^^ well that is the only part of my results it will let me copy and paste..It's starting to piss me off. How did you copy and paste your results? I won't let me. I was only able to copy the first sentence

I agree mostly with the results it gave minus the being able to be in a monogamous relationship part. I don't get that but that is so not true lol I am all about monogamy!

Cool test, just wish I could post my full results.

Edit...found someone with my results so I just copied it

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

edit on 4/30/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add results

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
what a strange test.

really accurate over all but off in a few parts

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Interesting test. Thought I would post my results, since I haven't seen this analysis posted yet:

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

Dont really believe that it describes me very accurately...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hmm. I don't recognize half of that as me. I do not hang glide or ride motorcycles. Bicycles, yes. Swimming, yes. Nothing for seeking thrills though. Verbalize seldom? I wonder if anyone would agree with that. lol The monogamous lifestyle? I'm celibate and have been for the best part of a decade. As mono as it gets. Unproductive discussion....I'm here, aren't I? ATS is as unproductive as it gets. Well, and I live in Finland. No one has meaningful discussions here.

I do cherish my freedom though, I must admit. But it's freedom by my own definition.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Test result:

This is a blatant Barnum statement, flattery and generalization that a large percentage of the population would agree with.
You just got a cold reading from a computer..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
wtf ok i took it tho it made no sense to me at all.

but anyway here is my answer..

edit on 30/4/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join