It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview from Alfred Webre with Richard Dolan - UFO and ET disclosure to occur in 5 years from 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManIlluminati
reply to post by Pimander

Who said anything about "human" cells???

Who said anything about making sense? I guess if they did you must've missed it!

You know for a fact we have no clue what you're on about, so why don't you try and explain instead of mysteriously going on about 2020, genetic material and abductions? And also how it relates to the video in the original post?

Why do so many threads around here have posters like yourself that just come out with this stuff, no explanation at all, like we're supposed to psychically know what you mean? Is it just the nature of UFO and Alien forums on the net that people have to post every now and then like they know the big secret, but give no idea what the hell they're on about?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Again, I don't believe any scenario, just saying what Dolan thinks could be the case. He doesn't actually 'believe' it either I don't think, it's more something that he thinks is an increasing possible outcome in the future. That's kind of why I like what he says, he's not making any predictions, saying this or that's definitely happening regarding ET's, etc, instead I think he just does research as well as he can, puts that out there for other people to have their own ideas with, and makes it clear that his own ideas connected to it aren't anything definite.

Hi Hitoshura, thanks for your replies and good summary of the video.

I agree with Richard Dolan that especially one of the really big obstacles for Disclosure is the abduction phenomenon, and it is in my opinion absolutely impossible to keep that completely under wrap after Disclosure.
I think I do not have to say how people will react when that reality comes out of the closet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by spacevisitor

For what it's worth, I think that it is foolish to dismiss Dolan's ideas. He has uncovered a lot of interesting information. He may have made a living doing so too but he's no fool. Power to him.

Hi Pimander, I agree with what you saying here, and many things of what he said there are also supported by others.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Also, more genetic material is needed for research, so expect abductions to increase for the next couple of months....

You don't need to abduct anybody to obtain genetic material. You don't have a clue what you are talking about if you think that! You only need a few cells not a whole human.

reply to post by Pimander

Who said anything about "human" cells???

Are you serious

OK clever clogs....Do YOU even know what you mean.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Originally posted by gortex
I don't believe there will be any UFO and ET disclosure by any Government , nor do I believe that any of these celebrity researchers have any more solid information than you or I .

The truth is that there has been a massive cover up perpetrated by unelected people. I don't care why but people like Dolan help to expose some of the details and are important.

Throughout human history people in power have had a vested interest in keeping certain knowledge from the masses. If you can keep the masses believing something you want they are easier to govern.

Look at the history of the church. The burning of the Great Library in Alexandria and others are a case in point. The dark ages were a result of only the few having access to information. For hundreds of years people had a lower standard of living and quality of life that they did under the Roman Empire due to people being kept ignorant.

The truth matters if you want real progress. FACT!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join