It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview from Alfred Webre with Richard Dolan - UFO and ET disclosure to occur in 5 years from 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I stumbled during surfing on the net on this interview, I did find it quite interesting and thought that it could be perhaps also interesting for others here.
It is as it seems pretty recent.

Van: ExopoliticsTV | Gemaakt op: 27 apr 2011
In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre released on April 27, 2011, historian and author Richard Dolan states that he estimates authentic UFO and extraterrestrial disclosure will occur in approximately 5 years from 2011.

Historian Richard Dolan - UFO and ET disclosure to occur in 5 years from 2011

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

post by spacevisitor
extraterrestrial disclosure will occur in approximately 5 years from 2011

Hi spacevisitor , well here we go again ... Disclosure in the next 5 years Ehh ..... after all the Disclosure soon predictions they've moved back to long time frames to give themselves more time to earn more cash from more books and convention tours .
Anyone who tells you Disclosure is coming is a liar as no one outside the need to know sphere knows anything .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by spacevisitor
extraterrestrial disclosure will occur in approximately 5 years from 2011

Hi spacevisitor , well here we go again ... Disclosure in the next 5 years Ehh ..... after all the Disclosure soon predictions they've moved back to long time frames to give themselves more time to earn more cash from more books and convention tours .
Anyone who tells you Disclosure is coming is a liar as no one outside the need to know sphere knows anything .

Hi gortex, no one can be forced to listen to this right, and despite you said “here we go again“ I do not find it therefore necessary to withhold these kind of interviews from posting here.
It could be as I said interesting for some here, and I am shore that those who do listen to it can decide for themselves how realistic such an expectation is.
I think that more and more talking about disclosure can’t be stopped anymore because more and more people become aware that there is really something going on in our skies and more.
The time for calling it all BS is clearly behind us.

edit on 30/4/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Disclosure 5 years from now is already late. We are already in another world by the end of next year and we won't need the disclosure anymore by 2013. To prepare us for the coming ascension next year, disclosure should happen this year.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm also predicting there will be world wide disclosure within the next 25 years. Definitely.
My book, DVD and tour will be forthcoming.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I am not disputing your right to post this , and I am sure there are people who will find it interesting , but how many times have we heard this over the years .
To me it just seems like a tool used by certain groups to promote themselves as in the know and maintain their revenue streams .
I can see disclosure in the form of admittance of microbial life on Mars happening in the next few years but I don't believe there will be any UFO and ET disclosure by any Government , nor do I believe that any of these celebrity researchers have any more solid information than you or I .

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Discolosure has already happened in my eyes because of the alternative media.

With so many videos, photos and accounts from former astronauts already viral around the web you can safely assume that in the past 10 years disclosure has been happening.

I dont need the government now to tell me about the little green men i have learnt from other sources.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I am not disputing your right to post this,

I know that.

I don't believe there will be any UFO and ET disclosure by any Government ,

I also do not believe that and I even hope that.

nor do I believe that any of these celebrity researchers have any more solid information than you or I .

I think because of the contacts they have with people closer to the fire so to say they do.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I working on a book, its about long time frames, unattainable goals, and things that are generally out of your reach. its going to have the worlds secrets written inside of it, every thing from the location of atlantis, to the cure for all diseases, buuuuttt...... its going to come out in 20 years.. im going to be giving a conference every month up until then. see you there?

CHA CHING!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I totally sea what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think disclosure will happen in under 5 years, maybe even next year or late this year. Eventually the public are going to realise and become interested in whats flying around above their heads and that will put pressure on the government to tell the world what they know.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't have time to watch the video now,i will later,but as i have said in the past i don't expect any kind of disclosure from any goverment to happen,unless they will have no other choise.
As far as i'm concerned the general population doesn't need to know.They have their lives,their jobs,their families and that is all that matters to them.Why bother them with something that will destroy their "peace"?

Don't get me wrong.I would love to see something like that,but i'm 90% sure that it won't happen.And even if it happen,will you believe them?The paranoid part of you won't make the assumption that they are trying to cover up something else,bigger and they play the ET card?

Of course we can always hope and if the world won't end by next year,we might get the disclosure

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
As far as i'm concerned the general population doesn't need to know.They have their lives,their jobs,their families and that is all that matters to them.Why bother them with something that will destroy their "peace"?

I agree with you that it will no doubt interfere with the "peace" of many people, but that can’t be the reason for withholding it forever.
I am however personally convinced that far out most of them are not ready yet for such a Disclosure.

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Don't get me wrong.I would love to see something like that,but i'm 90% sure that it won't happen.And even if it happen,will you believe them?The paranoid part of you won't make the assumption that they are trying to cover up something else,bigger and they play the ET card?

Hi Phantom traveler, I don’t get you wrong, and for the record, I am not saying that it will happen within 5 years, that time period and others are being discussed in that interview.
I think that no one [humans] knows when it will happen, so it is so far nothing more than speculation.
Regarding if I would believe them?
That depends on what they will bring to the table so to say.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ignore this post please
edit on 1-5-2011 by moondog760 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Have listened to a bit of this (listening to the rest a bit later on.) and also saw his project camelot interview. You only have to listen to the first 10 mins to pretty much get what his take is on this too. I don't know what the years estimate is about but will hopefully get that later. As far as I can tell his stance on disclosure to a certain degree is this :

He thinks we're going to advance with our technology, communication and awareness over the coming years, to the point that we'll have so much information that it'll be us forcing the issue, to the point that the governments are going to have to make some type of announcement.

Then when that's done, it'll be more of a beginning than anything else. The beginning of a long and drawn out process where the public are trying to get more information out of governments that aren't very willing at all to let us know much. And that, along with various Alien species out there with different agendas, is going to make the whole thing quite a mess of a situation for several years after any type of disclosure.

Looking forward to the article he's wanting to put out on the net about the breakaway civilization too, which is a whole other aspect to all this. (basically about the black budget world and their advances in tech, which he thinks are basically putting them on another level than the rest of the worlds population.)

Not taking too much notice of disclosure estimates, but still think Dolan has some theories which are worth researching further into. I don't personally believe anything either, but think these theories are an interesting set of possibilites.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Have just watched the rest, and wouldn't say that the 5 year thing is any type of statement from Dolan above everything else in the interview. To sum up parts for those that aren't going to sit through it :

Alfred Webre is still quite big on the Stanley Fulham predictions (which he brought up.) and they also had something to do with 5 years, so he again asked Dolan about the 5 year thing. Because Webre is more into the Exopolitics area and thinks there's something to that. Dolan actually said he thinks it's a possible timeframe, but he also said it could be anywhere from soon to 10 years as well. Also that even though he thinks something happened with the New York sightings related to Fulham, he doesn't think it was definitely Aliens and is still unsure.

Along with that, Dolan thinks researchers have to be more careful with Exopolitics in general (ideas of Galactic Federations, etc.) because we can't really back those claims up and it could be damaging to researchers in the future if it doesn't turn out to have any truth to it. He also states that we should be wary of the powers that be with that type of information, because it could be them pushing it to cast doubt over everything else. Webre replied with things he's witnessed related to remote viewing and that people have used the scientific method to replicate results related to contact with other beings, and Galactic Federations, etc, Dolan responded by saying that even though he also believes remote viewing actually works in some ways, there's the problem of analytic overlay, (related to remote viewing.) which can distort the results.

So there's nothing definite about any type of prediction from Dolan with 5 years, it's more something that he accepts could be a possibility related to the way our technology will advance in the years to come, and the way we'll understand reality differently as we communicate in different ways with access to a lot more information.

Finally, that if we do get disclosure in the near future, it's not all going to be utopia instantly after it's happened. He thinks we're going to have to go through quite a lot of problems related to it, have difficulties getting enough info from governments beyond the basic disclosure announcement, people are going to distrust governments and realise they've been lied to for decades, which will also have it's consequences, etc. Also that we might find out that there's several types of beings out there, and that not all of them have our best interests at heart, but to be fearful of that isn't going to help the situation, because eventually we'll come through it (something which he thinks could take quite a few years.) and be better for it.

Again, I don't believe any scenario, just saying what Dolan thinks could be the case. He doesn't actually 'believe' it either I don't think, it's more something that he thinks is an increasing possible outcome in the future. That's kind of why I like what he says, he's not making any predictions, saying this or that's definitely happening regarding ET's, etc, instead I think he just does research as well as he can, puts that out there for other people to have their own ideas with, and makes it clear that his own ideas connected to it aren't anything definite.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

For what it's worth, I think that it is foolish to dismiss Dolan's ideas. He has uncovered a lot of interesting information. He may have made a living doing so too but he's no fool. Power to him.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
"DISCLOSURE" is scheduled for March 15 2020. Just FYI. Also, more genetic material is needed for research, so expect abductions to increase for the next couple of months....might want to stay off country roads in your pick-up truck all alone at night. Just saying.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManIlluminati
Also, more genetic material is needed for research, so expect abductions to increase for the next couple of months....

You don't need to abduct anybody to obtain genetic material. You don't have a clue what you are talking about if you think that! You only need a few cells not a whole human.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Who said anything about "human" cells???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join