It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has "US Political Madness" become "Birther Central"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Apparently in the last month alone that this forum here has totally reshifted and has been hijacked by The Birther threads.

I was under the impression that the mantra of ATS is to "Deny Ignorance" but obviously that has been cancelled in favour of this radical fringe group.

Proof has been issued a thousand times yet people do not want to believe it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You could choose to not post in them, thereby shortening their lifespan.
But face it, you think you are right and you love telling people that.
The issue is clearly worth discussion otherwise it wouldn't be happening. It is US political madness, so it fits perfectly in this forum.

Your veiled appeal to the admins to have birther threads thrown in the hoax bin is duly noted.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Look there are a lot and i mean a lot more out there conspiracies then the birther movement. And if you look at it from a logical stand point its a good one. First off forging a document to become the most powerful man in the world is well plausible. I have personally seen retractions on website where a journalist wrote a story about him being frorm Kenya during his senator race and was rewritten with a statement claiming it was a mistake and this website had it up that way until in presidential candidacy. You might want to look into it anyway you look at its kind of interesting and you get to know more about him as your president before he was president.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Birthers hate it when non-birthers call them out.

I'm with you on this madness.

I believe the birther stuff is coming from plants or people with multiple accounts.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OllyP

I once referred to birthers as people with a mental illness. That post was removed.

However, I think I'm correct there. It HAS to be a mental issue of some sort. It makes no sense, especially with the economic state this country is in. It makes no sense with earth changes, the nuclear disaster in China and the ongoing mideast strife to keep us entertained.

Then again, Nero must have been a birther because he fiddled while Rome burned.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I believe the birther stuff is coming from plants or people with multiple accounts.

Birthers really hate it when "smarter than you" liberals deem to stand in every one of their places and purport to explain to them what and why they think as they do ! So keep building those bridges!(bridges of trust;"hope and change" for the good of all mankind?)
edit on 30-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by OllyP

the nuclear disaster in China

The next time you seek to insult fellow ATS members; I suggest proofreading your post.

To the OP: of course there has been a birther run-up, look at this past month, Trump shouting about a BC, Obama's Longform BC being released.
That's like complaining about there being too many Japan threads when the earthquake first happened.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by OllyP

I once referred to birthers as people with a mental illness. That post was removed.

However, I think I'm correct there. It HAS to be a mental issue of some sort. It makes no sense, especially with the economic state this country is in. It makes no sense with earth changes, the nuclear disaster in China and the ongoing mideast strife to keep us entertained.

Then again, Nero must have been a birther because he fiddled while Rome burned.
LOL do you know what this website is about? What strikes me as odd is someone bashing this conspiracy and claiming the people have mental illness if they believe it. Your on a conspiracy website. That's like walking to a flower shop and telling the people there they are crazy for selling flowers. Yet you want a membership there? I bet you totally believe in 911 but a dude faking his BC to become the most powerful man in the free world come on that's just crazy and racist lol. By the way I'm not knocking the 911 people out their just using that as an example

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Or maybe..just maybe.. this Birther stuff comes from people who just think differently than you do.

I have to say, I do not know if "Birthers hate it when non Birthers call them out". I can only speak for myself and I am a "non Birther". I really do not care for what most non Birthers post on this subject. I find most of the non Birthers to be completely condescending, dismissive, insulting, and all around nasty in the way they share their opinion on the issue. Even I disagree with the views of another, they still deserve to be shown respect. People are free to believe whatever they want...just like you and I are. However when it comes to this issue most of the "non Birthers" quite frankly act like pricks and resort to the race card as quickly as possible. Again, I am a "non Birther" myself but this is exactly what I see when I read these threads.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

So you admit that you're an anti-intellectual?

Sounds like the blueprint for a birther.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

For that one geographical error, there are hundreds of birther signs with poor spelling and grammar.

Birther = Anti-Intellectual.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I suppose I thank you for proving my point.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

For that one geographical error, there are hundreds of birther signs with poor spelling and grammar.

Of course, you just make a slight error; everybody else is an idiot.

I shouldn't have expected less.

edit: If I were so inclined I'm sure I could spin some convoluted argument for you being a racist for so easily confusing Japan and China.
edit on 4/30/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

the sword is a super ultra liberal elitist just scroll though her postings and you will get it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

Tell that to Trump that has seen more and made more money then you could even imagine.....

Im sure he would look down on you like a peon for insulting people you know nothing about.....

Point is , i find it ironic that youre calling these people idiots, when there are some who have done more in their life time then you could hope to do in 2.......

Not that im a birther, but i also see the logical fallacy of lumping people together in a group and painting them all with the same brush

That alone proves that many of these peoples intellectual prowess is superior to yours
edit on 12-5-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

join