It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley The House of Windsor Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Screw The Queen, She Is Worse Than A Evil Witch. What The Heck Great, Stop Celebrating The Royalty.

Webster Tarpley returning guest o the Alex Jones speaks about the media hype surrounding the Royal wedding in Britain , and the Obama's Birth certificate issue..apparently the Queen of Britain has still many powers including that of suspending the Parliament in Canada where she is still the crown queen , the same could be said about Australia and New Zealand ...the queen when asked about her ideology said that we are older than capitalism she represents Feudalism says investigative journalist Webster Tarpley ...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Thanks much for posting. The idiotic royalty-worship of late makes me want to throw up. Don't people grok that to have their extreme wealth, they have to steal it from millions of poor people, honest working people? And of course by war. Do they really think a big house and power over others makes a person more than a person? Do thy really think at all?

Here's more:

Illuminati III: Murdered By The Monarchs

video.google.com...#

Here's what the royals are really about:

David Dees - Royal Wedding

They're nothing more than a gang of ruthless, bloodthirsty, inbred satanists.

It kills me that the British people think that the royals are part of them, part of their racial identity. They're not even from Britain.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
David Dees photo is excellent yet he's forgetting the many others opressed, murdered and spat upon by these people including the Aboriginees and us here in Ireland

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
im british born n bread,i didnt even watch the charade to me its some sort of sacrifice as for their bloodline theyr bloody germans.....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone

We talking about the Roman Catholic church here right Wolfetone ? ,

But seriously it was a cracking money pulling event, OK it cost 40 odd million pounds but think off the royalties it pulled in for the BBC alone, Jeez The royals are not stupid when it comes to monies, And i got an extra days holiday, A win win situation, happy days, God Bless You Mam, "Raises finest Irish whiskie",

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

He can't put everything in one pic, but he certainly addresses much else in other artworks.

The Art of David Dees

www.youtube.com...

Cooler video set to Don Henley's "Inside Job":

www.tagtele.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: added last link and description

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

The Royals look more German to me than British, which would fit in with the conspiracy that they were once the Battenburgs (now Mountbattens).

Harry's behavior in a nazi costume is probably another clue.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Tiocfaidh ár lá to all who are, or ever were oppressed by these cousin f*&@ing scum sucking cretin.
I finally had to get that out.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Thanks much for posting. The idiotic royalty-worship of late makes me want to throw up. Don't people grok that to have their extreme wealth, they have to steal it from millions of poor people, honest working people? And of course by war. Do they really think a big house and power over others makes a person more than a person? Do thy really think at all?

Here's more:

Illuminati III: Murdered By The Monarchs

video.google.com...#

Here's what the royals are really about:

David Dees - Royal Wedding

They're nothing more than a gang of ruthless, bloodthirsty, inbred satanists.

It kills me that the British people think that the royals are part of them, part of their racial identity. They're not even from Britain.

Thankfully not all of us are fooled!

I think a good percentage of the population know they are a German family so that's not the main issue. The main problem I think is that most people see the Queen and her family as powerless figureheads.

They have no idea what the Queen (and the Windsor family) owns or where she got it from and what power she could wield through what she does own. There's evidence that the royal family still own vast portions of the worlds resources that they first had a hold over in the 1500's when the English began to exploit the new world. In effect they still own America and I'm sure the concentrated media coverage recently is there to make that point.

Today the names of the companies have changed but the legacy is still there. If you consider Prince Philip's attitude to depopulation, owning most of the food in the world could be very useful for such people.

Ten to twelve pivotal companies, assisted by another three dozen, run the world's food supply. They are the key components of the Anglo-Dutch-Swiss food cartel, which is grouped around Britain's House of Windsor. Led by the six leading grain companies—Cargill, Continental, Louis Dreyfus, Bunge and Born, André, and Archer Daniels Midland/Töpfer—the Windsor-led food and raw materials cartel has complete domination over world cereals and grains supplies, from wheat to corn and oats, from barley to sorghum and rye. But it also controls meat, dairy, edible oils and fats, fruits and vegetables, sugar, and all forms of spices.

Each year tens of millions die from the most elementary lack of their daily bread. This is the result of the work of the Windsor-led cartel. And, as the ongoing financial collapse wipes out bloated speculative financial paper, the oligarchy has moved into hoarding, increasing its food and raw materials holdings. It is prepared to apply a tourniquet to food production and export supplies, not only to poor nations, but to advanced sector nations as well.

www.larouchepub.com...

In addition to this the queen is said to have extensive private art collections the value of which could be staggering due to the rarity of some of it. She is protected because she is not subject to laws that ordinary people are when it comes to shares and taxes, she doesn't have to declare what she owns, yet the people still pay for the Royal families upkeep.

The Royal family today are still at the head of a feudal system it's just that it is cleverly disguised. They had to change the appearance of what they are in order to maintain power. What kind of people make their own children bow and curtsey to them? I'm convinced the Royal family still believe they have the divine right to rule us despite how 'powerless' they may appear.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The house windsor went to war with china to force their drugs on them. Twice. That is an historically established fact. What more could be exposed?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Originally posted by Cassius666
The house windsor went to war with china to force their drugs on them. Twice. That is an historically established fact. What more could be exposed?

The House of Windsor was founded on 17 July 1917.

Link to PDF file -----> The London Gazette 1917

When were these "wars" with China?

Another thing you might want to look into is "THE CITY OF LONDON". The Monarchy and the City of London are two different "powers"... or players, as some might call them. The Boxer Rebellion and China wars you mentioned were to do with the City of London AND other foreign nations with interest in China as well.

Do not assume the Queen or King ( Monarchy ) "rules" over the City of London. They do not. They are TWO SEPARATE powers and have been for many centuries.

From your post, I would bet you will love looking into the City of London. After all much of what can be "exposed" is what we don't know.... Thus many things are "exposed" to us as individuals... even though many people already know... Such as the FACT that the House of Windsor had NOTHING to do with those China Wars as you stated for the sheer fact it was created in 1917.

Mentioning the Monarchy in relation to the China and Opium trades and NOT mentioning The City Of London is 90% no substance and 10% mere image..... If you don't know why, you will........

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Harrimans and their involvement in the opium trade
along with the Queens investment in the City
and the US presidents being mostly related to the royals
and the privately owned central banks controlling the money supply(s)
not to mention the church and the various hanging banker scandals
would lead one to conclude that this is a banking thing
and we are mistaking the parts for the whole

behind all the facade is a ruling dynasty
which to us is conspicious by its absense

edit on 30-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

True corruption will reign until the Windsors are ousted from their seat of power.

Give them time and this sham marriage will fall apart, proving to us that even this so-called "royal" family is prone to human error.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

No wonder his comment got a star, despite the fact that it's erroneous in nature.

Is this what ATS has been reduced to?

Regardless, thanks for bringing more facts to the table.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Originally posted by grizzle2

Most people in Britain are not from Britain... This is history. King Arthur was fighting AGAINST the Saxons ( Germanic invaders ) and the Anglos... as in "English" were also German invaders. When Anglo-Saxons are mentioned, even to this day, it's not referring to the Britons, but to the Germanic invaders, which makes up a large proportion of the population of "Britain" today.

Anglia and England both mean Land of the Angles, a Germanic people originating in the north German peninsula of Angeln.

Many of the original ( in a sense ) Celts or Britons went to Brittany in Northwest France when the Island was invaded and taken by Anglo-Saxons. Some of these descendants returned with the Normans in 1066.
There are many other factions involved in the history... such as Vikings, Gaelic etc etc BUT the Germanic influence in the Islands has been since before the founding of England roundabout 900's...

Anyway... lol.. This can become much more comprehensive, but believe it or not... The British, at least most of them, know full well who the Monarchy IS and has BEEN and who THEY are. Any private school kid can name you every Monarch for over a thousand years, let alone WHERE their families came from.... believe it or not... OK.. OK... lol Public school kids too!!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine
reply to post by Cassius666

Originally posted by Cassius666

The House of Windsor was founded on 17 July 1917.

Link to PDF file -----> The London Gazette 1917

When were these "wars" with China?

Another thing you might want to look into is "THE CITY OF LONDON". The Monarchy and the City of London are two different "powers"... or players, as some might call them. The Boxer Rebellion and China wars you mentioned were to do with the City of London AND other foreign nations with interest in China as well.

Do not assume the Queen or King ( Monarchy ) "rules" over the City of London. They do not. They are TWO SEPARATE powers and have been for many centuries.

From your post, I would bet you will love looking into the City of London. After all much of what can be "exposed" is what we don't know.... Thus many things are "exposed" to us as individuals... even though many people already know... Such as the FACT that the House of Windsor had NOTHING to do with those China Wars as you stated for the sheer fact it was created in 1917.

Mentioning the Monarchy in relation to the China and Opium trades and NOT mentioning The City Of London is 90% no substance and 10% mere image..... If you don't know why, you will........

Oh I thought the opium wars were already under windsor, my bad.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Still running the old Drug cartels from the 19th century and behind all kinds of global violence and pedophilia as expected!

top topics

join