It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Papp engine and PlasmERG is this a Hoax or real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The only way this whole story could be any more weird is if it was a bad TV show story. This guy Papp scammed the US Patent Office or found something amazing. There have been many legal battles and a lot of money thrown around but no engine for the masses. This thing was patented so long ago the patent has expired and the inventor is dead. No black helicopters but a death at a demonstration that killed a debunker. But in the end I would like some help is this real?

Phase change and transitional states of matter get very weird as it is. Remove energy to freeze water and split a rock. It is explainable, but weird things can happen with matter during phase change and transitional states.

peswiki.com...
lasma_Energy_Controls%27_Plasma_Expansion_Motor

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Fixed link:
peswiki.com...

On topic- I have no idea if this is real or not, never heard of it before.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ubeen

Whenever someone uses a "scientific sounding" word to describe their new energy devices I get hit in the face with a could of skepticism.

plasĀ·ma (plzm) also plasm (plzm)
n.
5. Physics An electrically neutral, highly ionized gas composed of ions, electrons, and neutral particles. It is a phase of matter distinct from solids, liquids, and normal gases.

Of course "plasmic" is an adjective of plasm or plasma.
plasmerg.com...

To start this discussion, this Engine is not, just as the original Papp engine was not, a Pulsed Plasma motor. Plasma is not retained and pulsed as many others have stated. The plasma is recreated with each power stroke and returns to a steady state gas on each return stroke thus the name Plasmic Transition Process .To start this discussion, this Engine is not, just as the original Papp engine was not, a Pulsed Plasma motor. Plasma is not retained and pulsed as many others have stated. The plasma is recreated with each power stroke and returns to a steady state gas on each return stroke thus the name Plasmic Transition Process .
Here is a good read.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I know the whole thing sounds weird but the article you are referring comes from the court case over the death. That is the guy who caused the explosion from the point of view of inventor. The inventor was not held responsible. But neither was this guy who pulled the plug and a wire. Like I said a bad TV script. I am not saying who was right but does the engine work?

new topics

top topics

join