It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over lake Erie.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sadly (?), I don't have any of my own personal UFO stories, but I can relay some parts of a story from a friend whose testimony I trust as genuine. He told me these things one-on-one without any agenda, after I stated my belief in aliens, since he knew I would be receptive to the story. I don't want to relay 100% of the story since I don't know if I would have permission to do so, for his own anonymity's sake. I will just relate the following, for purposes of the topic of this thread. It might not be the most interesting UFO story ever, but I believe the accounts to be genuine at least.

In the 70's, he traveled around doing work for various musical acts. He stated that quite a few times, he saw UFOs which followed his equipment van for long periods of time. (I believe that most or all of these incidents occurred at night.) In addition, one of the longest (and to me, scariest) incidents was when he was driving through Michigan. I don't remember if he said it was over Lake Michigan or Lake Huron, but it was a great lake obviously. The craft shadowed him for many hours as he drove through the deserted stretches of highway. Apparently in the 70's, at least in that area, driving at night was a much lonelier experience, sometimes without another soul on the road for hours.

He described the crafts as always being saucer-shaped, with two distinctive red lights on either side. He attributed the UFO surveillance of his van as being related to an individual who used to work with him, whom he believed to be some kind of alien hybrid. Immediately after this individual left his employ(?), the UFO encounters began, were very frequent and lasted for over a year. Then one day, they simply stopped entirely. He had another experience involving 2 missing hours while in a small plane.

If people are interested, I could try to talk to him sometime and get more details or refresh some of the details.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
For those that are so skeptical over such matters of incident, "You should tread lightly with your personal perception's of such event's."
One of our own has compiled quite a major incident that included the Coast guard as being the eventual eyewitnesses to the event as it unfolded on Lake Erie back in 1988.
This is a posted thread from karl12 back in 2010, March.

In their incident report later sent by teletype to the Coast Guard headquarters in Detroit, Michigan, the men were quoted as saying that "the ice was cracking and moving abnormal amounts as the object came closer to it."

karl12's thread

If the Coast guard see's something strange over the Lake Erie as a first hand experience, there has to be something to it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
For those that are so skeptical over such matters of incident, "You should tread lightly with your personal perception's of such event's."
One of our own has compiled quite a major incident that included the Coast guard as being the eventual eyewitnesses to the event as it unfolded on Lake Erie back in 1988.
This is a posted thread from karl12 back in 2010, March.

In their incident report later sent by teletype to the Coast Guard headquarters in Detroit, Michigan, the men were quoted as saying that "the ice was cracking and moving abnormal amounts as the object came closer to it."

karl12's thread

If the Coast guard see's something strange over the Lake Erie as a first hand experience, there has to be something to it all.

YES! And do you know what?

The recent activity is happening in the same exact area as this 1988 coast guard ufo event which happened near the Eastlake CEI power Plant.

Well in this most recent footage you can actually see the Eastlake Power Plant and he even states that is the CEI power plant. Exact same location!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Anunnaki
YES! And do you know what?

The recent activity is happening in the same exact area as this 1988 coast guard ufo event which happened near the Eastlake CEI power Plant.

Well in this most recent footage you can actually see the Eastlake Power Plant and he even states that is the CEI power plant. Exact same location!

Um... I watched entirely too much of that video and didn't see anything unusual. It looks like Venus. Is there some portion of the 20 minutes where the light moves, stops or starts? Seriously...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join