It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Read.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When your own higher self is not revealed to you, you follow the portrayed selfs of other which in returns drives you further away from knowing your own higher self. This is a technique by the elite. This is why celebrities change lives and why the material world is so corrupt, simple the elite know their higher selfs and they know its simplicity of manifestation which can be achieved by a good o' day of mental relaxation/meditation. The more time you spend working on your real "self", the more manifested your real self is is seen the view of others. Stay in the negative path and this would be your vibe. Become of love and you will awaken others spirtually. Now you see why evil runs the world, it has to be this way in order for "elites" to continue.
edit on 30-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This whole business about your "higher-self" has always fascinated me, despite my lack of belief(s). How do you get in touch with your higher-self?

I do agree that "the elite" are corrupting us. I mean I see it in my friends. My friends try hard (a little too hard if you ask me) to be like 50 cent, lady gaga, whiz khalifa (is that how you spell it?), and a lot of other dumb f***s. They look up to these 'role models' (note: I use that term loosely). They speak like some of them. They typ3 like disz and they be talkin' to these peepz like that. They also refer to girls as--well you can figure that out. I find it pathetic and rude! They dress like they're in high school! We're in our 20s already and they still misspell a lot of words. It's so sad. It saddens me to see that my generation (part of it anyway) can't spell properly and speak the english language; and by that I mean they don't speak proper english.

Did I go off topic? I feel I was ranting...sorry.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

Lol. I can agree with this. I think it's very plain and simple. These people who have all the knowledge in the world and money to shape the history of music, use music as one way to make trends out of those who do not understand their real selfs.Like this they can create armies of whatever type of mental states is their desire, so that the soldiers of their armies become drawn more towards anarchy in return for their subconcious acceptance of indivuals into their presents, because individuals of their armies become more drawn towards disobeying laws and the occult elites are against old world order governments therefore you can see the bigger picture.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"i & i"

The relationship between myself, and the upper power... (my opinion: upper power=God=Jesus... aka, BIG GUY)

Realization is knowledge.

"like" your thread

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 420CUMMINS

Since jesus was nobody but his real self, everyone knew him as JESUS. Not jesus just a man, Jesus the higher dimensional present manifest of the will of man. His meditative state exceeded his reality and he then understood the universe because he viewd the universe throught his thoughts which was the universe manifested into his thoughts foundation, making his movements holy, since his movements were subconciously motivated y sacred geomtrical laws.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Basically, the problem exists with beings who believe that genetic engineering is the key to ascention to higher planes of reality. The body is just an expression, the elites are attached to the physical yet attempt to elevate themselves into the non-physical. If we had not been tampered with genetically, we would have evolved naturally and we would be in harmony with the planet and the ecosystem.
edit on 30-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

If it wasn't for this website I wouldnt be able to get a bigger picture, great contribution, I can agree with this!.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
agreed.

I need to do some meditation

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the higher self doesn't make people misuse their powers. who says the elite are corrupt and such. Those are always the same arguments thrown at them. IT is not true. There. Let us say the blueprint of the elite doesn't match the people who are in power. There are those in high positions who care for humanity. They suffer probably other things we do. They have lives to. Being.

top topics

join