It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another paranormal experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I often experience paranormal stuff, but lately there has been an uprise in it, well anyways this is just minor but, I'm the only one that is awake right now, I'm in the living room watching Kenny Vs Spenny and posting here, and my sister's cats are sleeping on the couch across from me. a chair was just dragged across the floor in the kitchen, really loudly and it woke up the cat's and the looked as if something was walking towards the other rooms, almost as if they were following something. if I experience anymore things paranormal tonight I will post in this thread. thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

Ahh interesting. So this answers my question from your last thread. Please post anything interesting that goes on.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

alright, nothing yet. lots of stuff happens around like 4

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

ok, well i was just grabbing a water from the fridge, and i decided to think about this thread, then i looked at the bathroom door which is always open and i noticed a bodylike figure was all balck and then i could see the dark mirror behind it, and it was about the size of my grandfather, so i ran to the couch, then the light flickered, but get this, ever scince he died we have all been expeiecing lights flickering and stuff like that, we were talking about him in the car and every streetlight we passed went out for the whole block until another car came around the corner.
weird huh.

top topics

join