It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Love Toy Triggers Police Break & Enter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Found this funny & had to share.

web.orange.co.uk...

Police called to a flat in Berlin by a neighbour who complained someone was using an electric drill in the middle of the night smashed down the door - to find a sex toy.

The vibrator had switched itself on and was jiggling around on the floor, according to a report in the Berlin Kurier newspaper.

Officers who answered the desperate call of the neighbour tried to contact the 23-year-old woman whose flat it was

But they could not get a response, and eventually decided to break in the door in an attempt to find out what was going on inside.

"You could hear the noise out on the street," one neighbour was quoted as saying.

The woman now faces a bill for the smashed door - and some funny looks from her neighbours - when she returns home

That must be one "super-heavy-duty" toy to make that much noise. Must be the sort you have to kick-start to turn it on. Probably just needs a new muffler.
edit on 29-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But they could not get a response, and eventually decided to break in the door in an attempt to find out what was going on inside.

The woman now faces a bill for the smashed door when she returns home.

Just wondering should the owner have to pay for the door or could she claim it off the police?

Also would be embaressing to tell the insurance company to claim for the door.
edit on 29-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I personally believe the flat in question was being illegally searched and the authorities were caught red handed. They needed an excuse to sway the scrutiny of their actions so far away that they concocted the story of the intense vibrator with a fouled plug running amok in the place. The woman in question is more than likely involved at high levels of government and needed discrediting as well. What better way to undermine their illegal activities than to give everyone such a story as this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I suppose that is a possibility I had not considered, unfortunately there are no names involved to continue the investigation on.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
how exactly does an inanimate object switch itself on? i love how this article just ignores the laws of physics like they are routinely broken and it is no big deal...i wonder what really happened...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by acrux

I personally believe the flat in question was being illegally searched and the authorities were caught red handed. They needed an excuse to sway the scrutiny of their actions so far away that they concocted the story of the intense vibrator with a fouled plug running amok in the place. The woman in question is more than likely involved at high levels of government and needed discrediting as well. What better way to undermine their illegal activities than to give everyone such a story as this?

I don't think so Tim...

new topics

top topics

join