It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1truthseeker50

The reason it is a white "hate center" is because historically there are thousands of reason to hate whites! Let's look at the beginning...

White slaver: Let's steal millions of people from another continent, break up their families, rape the women and sell their children down river...

Reasonable person: Won't that create discord in the population that will reverberate throughout the centuries??

White slaver: No no no, these people are animals, see how we sell them on the auction block, chain them in the barn with the horses and beat them worse than a stubborn mule?? They are too stupid to understand what is happening to them, in fact they aren't even fully human, slavery will last forever...

Reasonable person: I think this slavery thing is wrong and you and your offspring will be held directly responsible for many hundres of years.

White slaver: No way! Just because we have destroyed families, broken homes, murdered, and sold children there is noooo waaaay that in the future black children will be STILL angry at MY white descendants and hold them directly responsible...

Reasonable person: Yes that is exactly what will happen. By your destroying the structure of the black family, that structure will remain broken well into the 21st century, there will be more crime in black communities because you have systematically kept them out of colleges and getting a proper education...really what did you expect the future to be like??? It IS your fault and you WILL pay for scores of decades and you have NO RIGHT to complain about black crime, black cluture, black domination of the media and black hatred towards the white race...you BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELVES and now you pay the price.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

Yes because all whites clearly were slave traders. Are you really this racist and deluded? Do you really think everyone thought slavery was the best thing ever? Do you really think that only whites were part of the American slave trade? ( because you clearly only learned about that instance )

This is a site for denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So...we are to pay for the sins of our fathers? How does that make any reasonable sense? In the age we are in, I think it serve everyone greatly for us to not forget our past, but to move into the present and future.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by grizzle2

Had a friend that was Dutch jew and he considered himself white. Also couple of school mates that considered themselves nothing more than americans who went to temple.

You mean that's what they told you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Originally posted by momoney

Gee... that's a tough one. Maybe it's because White Pride is normally associated with the lovers of Nazi gear and swaztika tattoos?

Did you ever realize you were brainwashed to think that way, or am I bursting your bubble?

It's associated that way because they put that image into your head over and over and over.

So, what you're saying is that the skinheads at the Nazi rallies that I've seen didn't really exist, it was a hologram that 'they' created to sow confusion among the weakminded, like me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

TODAY all over africa and the mid east there are still slaves. it was england who tryed to stop it all over the world by policeing the seas and thay did well for a time but now there power dwindles. sooow its back and comeing to town near you in the form of BIG PIMPIN coz ya gots ta have a srong pimp hand to be a real man don't cha know?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
White slaver

Again, au contraire -

Jews and the African slave trade - videos

Videos provided instead of written material, for easier comprehension.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by momoney

www.loompanics.com...

www.newnation.org...

Four blacks charged with lynching two White men
Duck hunting incident leads to fight at store
Four men have been charged with second-degree lynching in connection with a Thanksgiving Day fight captured on a store video camera. One of the men involved in the fight says it started after a remark was made about a Thanksgiving duck hunting trip. While town police say the fight was fueled by alcohol, the grandfather of one of the men in the fight says it was started by hate. "I saw hate in that tape. Hate, hate, hate," said Tony Fogle, whose grandson, Ross Fogle, was one of two men beaten at Shorty's Horizon that night. However, Norway Police Capt. Curtis Mizell said that based on his investigation and from reviewing the tape, he doesn't believe the altercation was hate-based. "I don't think so," Mizell said. "I think it was more alcohol-induced than anything else." Regardless, four individuals were arrested following the brawl. Charged with second-degree lynching was Reginald Youmans, 33, Marion Washington Jr., 25, McKenzie Clemons, 23, and Christopher Burkett, 32. Lynching is the legal term used when several people gang up on another. Tony Fogle believes the incident, in which the men beaten were white and the suspects are black, was racially motivated

if it was the other way around and it was 4 whites attacking two blacks people you bet your ass that the news and police would be spewing hate crime.

Although "hate-crime" legislation has been championed by minority groups in hopes it would discourage racially motivated crime, a recently released FBI crime report reveals that a higher percentage of blacks than whites are charged with race-biased "hate crimes."

www.wnd.com...

there is the NAACP, united negro college fund, all black colleges all black fraternties

if there was a all white college or a frat that was all white they then would be labeled as rasist, so how are all black colleges and frats not racist.

in a society that is suppose to be equal we certainly do not show it

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

1) Why is it that whenever "racism" is explored in a movie or on TV, the culprit is always, ALWAYS portrayed as White (generally a White male)?

Because whites have done the worst atrocities to other non-whites in the history of the world

2) Why is it that White Pride is always VICIOUSLY attacked on the media, while all other forms of racial pride are left alone?
My answer to question one

3) Why is it that at least 98% of TV/movie villians are White males?

My answer to question one, and I should add that the hero of your TV/Movie is usually ANOTHER White male ie Matrix, Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, and so on

4) Why is it that the media is so very biased when it comes to reporting - or not reporting - certain crimes? Just do a search on these words: "Black Serial Killers".
Furthermore, why is it that very many non-Whites are actually classified as White in crime statistics?
BTW, hate crimes are committed against Whites regularly....you just never hear about it.

Not true, In Los Angeles the media gets pleasure of announcing "Brown or Black" people are criminals, not to mention the cops are trigger happy to shot brown and black folks

5) why is it that White achievement (including that computer you're using now) is always downplayed and ignored?

Fist of all the IC chip was only "discovered" after the UFO Roswell crash, and even if they did not steal IC technology, the only one to have the money and power to reverse engineer alien technology or invent ICs are White folks. In fact it was a German who discovered the IC, funded by money stolen from Jews.

6) Why is it that the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites (as if ALL Whites are responsible for such things) while completely ignoring evils committed by non-White peoples?

Because you for get that one of the biggest fraud crimes committed to Americans was the Financial collapse in the US, which happens to have been done by WHITES, and none of them have been brought to justice. So they tell you yea white are criminals and will f-you, "But its all right, because its all White.." -Chris Rock

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by momoneythe skinheads at the Nazi rallies

And what do you know about what those people believe? What you've seen on Oprah or Geraldo?

link   

you do realize that it was black people selling there own people or people from tribes that they captured into slavery right, black people sold there own kind to white people

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

reply to post by AngryOne

Simply Put, The "White" Race is the one to most recently have enslaved other humans on this planet.
1)11860's-1960's: American Whites enslaved blacks, indians, and asians for centuries until 150 years ago...THEN maintained EXTREMELY RACISTS laws in the united states until the 1960's...need some examples?? Blacks must ride in the rear of the bus, MUST give their seat up to a white person, MUST enter through the rear of the restaurant, if at all, MUST go to black only segregated schools, MUST drink out of the black water fountain and go to JAIL if you drink out of the white fountain...or get beaten within an inch or your life...

2)1930's-1940's: Nazi's enslaved Jews and everyone not like them...

3) 1970's: Apartheid in South Africa. Virtually worse than american slavery, wholely due to the actions of the white Afrikaners...

The bottom line is, whites are SLAVERS and for your crimes you WILL feel the reprecutions for centuries, just as the American Black has felt for the last 400 f*cking years. Welcome to the club pointy hat.

You do realize that blacks were enslaved by their own people long before they ever met a white man right? The white man "purchased" his slaves.
edit on 30-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have to say, when I watch these Disney and Nick shows with my daughter, the anti blonde racism is worked in at every opportunity.

After a while, it gets real old.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by martian1234the hero of your TV/Movie is usually ANOTHER White male ie Matrix, Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, and so on

You mean usually short, vision impaired (eyeglasses), large nose, black hair, usually have attached ear lobes? I have news for you, that isn't a White stereotype.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

The links speak for themselves, so I'm not going there.

So 4 black men beat up on two white guys over something that got said. The cops said it wasn't racism and others said it was. Big whoop because it doesn't prove to me that all the black people are out to 'get' whitey.

I'm thinking molehills and mountains here.

On the organizations built around color... yeah, you got a point. That's exclusion and it sucks.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
there is the NAACP, united negro college fund, all black colleges all black fraternties

if there was a all white college or a frat that was all white they then would be labeled as rasist, so how are all black colleges and frats not racist.

in a society that is suppose to be equal we certainly do not show it

Yes, I have been saying this for quite a while. How can you claim to be equals, but then turn around and put others down for doing the same thing you are doing? It makes no sense to me.

I live in the south, so I know that racism is still running rampant, and it's not just white people hating black people. Folks here are stuck in the civil war days, unfortunately. I can only recall of a "hate crime" being comitted against a white person one time in the 8 years that I've lived here.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by momoneythe skinheads at the Nazi rallies

And what do you know about what those people believe? What you've seen on Oprah or Geraldo?

I think I know what they believe> racial purity, the Fourth Reich and the extermination of 'useless eaters'.

Oprah can kiss my posterior cuz I NEVER watch her show and Geraldo is good for a yuk or two, even though once in a decade, he actually has something valuable to say.

What do you think skinheads believe?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli

Originally posted by brilab45

There are many studies that conclude that once we interbreed, we will have stronger genes and smarter brains

Can't say I follow your post. However, I will say that I am attraced to the same heritage I was brought in. Won't tell you what that is.....as you will misconstrue it as racial.

The world will still turn and we may even become better once become united under a brown skin.

Melamine means nothing, brain capacity and spirituality are what we should strive for. I'm all for mixing of the races. We will become stronger.

I believe that all races should take pride in who they are as I do. It is up to the individual whether to preserve their race. I choose to preserve mine. I don't believe that inter racial people with brown skin will end up with "smarter brains" than anybody else. When people can actually stop and take pride for who they are and respect other races as having that same virtue, I believe that will greatly reduce racial bigotry and discrimination. Describe "smarter brains" to me and please link me to the studies that you speak of because that sounds like the most ignorant piece of drivel that I've heard in a long time.

I would hope to see the human race as a single race, be it brown, white, red, or green even.
It would put an end to the need to even have threads such as this one. But, I am very sure that even as a single race, we would find even more differences ( imaginary or real ) to argue over.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The reason it is a white "hate center" is because historically there are thousands of reason to hate whites!

I think you just proved the OP's point!

You appear to think that open racism against whites is entirely acceptable.

And let's face it: in the media it is.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join