It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Multiculturalism and anti-racism is ANTI-WHITE BS!
A multiracial UTOPIA doesn't exist!

Yes I am a white nationalist!
Not racist, why can't white people have their own country anymore?

link   
This is silly. The system has no feelings so there is no way for it to like or hate any group.

For those saying it's the Jews. Most Jews that I have seen on TV, the net and met in real life have been white.

link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

you are soo right bro , it's discusting whats happened to black music in the last 30 years , An who controls the record companies , yah we all know they may be white but... cough cough , and if only Zap were still here today

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primal Scream
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Yep I totally agree with that right there
white folks better start takin some pride in themselves again

Should blue-eyed people be proud they have blue eyes? Should they start a history book about what blue-eyed people have done? Its a waste of time and its ridiculous, and so is what you are talking about. Being black (or white) is neither something to be proud of or something to be ashamed of. Its entirely irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanYouHandleTheTruth
reply to post by AngryOne

You want the cold harsh truth? It's because we used to treat them like lesser forms of life. It's not "respectful" to point out racist black people. I guess we feel guilty, and so we allow a bias racial attitude to prevail. It will be a while before we all truly feel like equals.

Not quite.. Jews were treated like crap, and exterminated.. Are they running around setting their cities on fire? Oh and "we" never treated them like anything, you would be talking white folks many years ago who are gone.
Now a days, whites GIVE them all they want and need, yet they still lash out. I wish my rent was free.

Deebo
edit on 30-4-2011 by Deebo because: add

edit on 30-4-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakikMost Jews that I have seen on TV, the net and met in real life have been white.

Ask them on a forum whether they consider themselves White. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Claims of white nationalism? non-whites being referred to as "muds"?

I'm guessing a lot of you guys also have membership over on stormfront. Lets assume the narrative you hold true is correct and that a Zionist conspiracy is slowly chipping away at white society. It's white people you should be mad at! The ones who sold you out and let these people manipulate you in the first place.

This is why I never got white nationalism, Just a bunch of xenophobes pointing fingers and not realizing that the "evidence" they present actually points to white people selling each other out in the name of profit.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Had a friend that was Dutch jew and he considered himself white. Also couple of school mates that considered themselves nothing more than americans who went to temple.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

There are many groups that were treated like crap years ago...Irish, Jews, Africans, and on and on....

White kids "kid-napped" by English men and put into slavery, thus the term kidnapped.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

Zionism extends past the borders of the Jewish people.

I kinda find it amazing when people uninformed hear people discussing Zionists and start throwing around anti-semite blabber, like they've been trained to do.

Not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Oh and well said Ninth Wave. Well said.

I would also like to throw in a bit of history that has been trampled and hidden, There was a period in the U.S. when we offered blacks a paid trip back to Africa, what do you think almost unanimously their choice was. They were slaves in Africa, before they were slaves in america. I'm not for slavery, just trying to straighten out revisionist history. There was tons of white slaves, Irish slaves for example.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

hey racist guy white folk have all colour hair and eyes thay are not all blue eyed blondes. see this is what the op is on about its ok to genaralise white but god forbid you do that to any other race

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
It was the British - based on Judeo-Christian values that fought and policed the world to bring an end to the international slave trade - it still lingers on of course in the Arab world.

And Africa, rife in Africa. I can't say "Judeo-Christian" anything, because they are so different. It's positively Orewellian how that term has been made to be accepted. The laughable "Christian" TV networks, however, are very, very JUDEO-Christian, they seem to spend more than half their time talking about the trials of the jews and how great the jews are and you better love the jews or else (signed - God). Less than 50 years ago, almost no Christian thought in that way.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Are you saying they are Zionist Jews?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Let the Admiral explain about "Race"

So Say We All!!!

So say we all!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TephraNot all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

But certainly for a recognizable group that is so small to rise to such heights of power that "Jews made the largest amount of campaign contributions to all presidential candidates" (CNN, last election), chairman of the Federal Reserve and all the board of directors, head of the World Bank, dominant of media, industry, entertainment, etc etc, they certainly must have acted in concert, the majority of them. 1.7% of the US population and all Christian symbols are removed from the White House, not even a Christmas tree, while there is a huge menorah that goes up every year on the White House lawn? This is not just about zionism. This is not just about the jewish religion. This is about the orchestrated, in-sync actions of people that call themselves "Jews".

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hope you people realize the system ATTACKS EVERY PERSON IN AMERICA.

-.Educated blacks are called white if they don't act like the stereotypical black image American designed.
- White people are called racists if they point out any flaws within the black community.
- If you aren't a tall muscular black thug most of the world won't view you as a strong good black male.
- Asians feel the need to have a white lover for status reasons.
- The world thinks black culture is thug life culture.
- People think asians are super smart at birth.
- White can't take pride in themselves

At this point I wouldn't care if America is destroyed in the future.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

I think you highly underestimate the followers of Zion's numbers. It's not a political party, it's a religious movement, it's essentially Jewish supremacy. All I'm trying to say is that I have and have had Jewish friends who are the farthest thing from Zionist, some don't even know of it. But is there a common bond between the Jewish power structure, the elites, around the world. I would argue absolutely. Zionism is quite prevalent in both Israel and around the world.

Zionism is religious, it's part of the Jewish religion.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nice thread. It's called divide and conquer. It's a long term illuminati goal. Give whites a guilt complex and they will be too affraid to stand up for their nation together against tyranny. If you're white working class with a british flag you're considered a racist. If you're white upper class with a british flag you're considered a royalist.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
reply to post by Tephra

uh oh, here comes all the defamers to call everybody getting close to the truth an anti-semite...dont let them derail the thread...white people are CLEARLY under attack in America, and any attempt to to spread the truth is impossible in the face of Zionist resources...and as for the attacks on black culture, im inclined to agree that black culture these days is extremely low brow, but that mostly is the fault of the media...less than a century ago, black folks gave us jazz, blues, and soul...people like Sam Cooke and Blind Lemon Jefferson are great examples of fine black culture, but modern rap is just an invention by the media and tptb to divide us all by dumbing down and increasing the violent tendencies of black folks...

This shows complete and total ignorance of the history of Hip-Hop. Rap in and of itself isn't bad, nor is it talent less or easy -- nor do you sacrifice message for simpleness.

www.youtube.com...

Simple example.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
reply to post by Deebo

There are many groups that were treated like crap years ago...Irish, Jews, Africans, and on and on....

White kids "kid-napped" by English men and put into slavery, thus the term kidnapped.

My point is that hundreds of billions must have been spent on the publicizing of persecution of the jews and blacks, while the persecution and enslavement of Whites is covered up and lied about. I've read that there are more monuments to the holocaust than any other event in history. Wow, huh. While the jewish-owned African slave trade killed many times six million, and the jewish-ruled Soviet Union likewise as many (not war, but mass murder).
Yes, thus the book, "Kidnapped" by Robert Louis Stevenson, which only came into being because a member of the royalty was accidentally taken and traded for tobacco along with poor Whites. There were no "indentured servants" who were dealt fairly with, so much so that the Confederate leadership had to travel through many parts of the south under heavy armed guard for fear of being killed by former White slaves and their descendants.
Slavery in the US wasn't about White racism, it was about money.
edit on 30-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: added "publicizing persecution of"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join