It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
White guilt is a fabrication of the Zionist media machine. It has been propagated by movies, television, and almost all facets of Zionist media for many years now.

This is where white guilt came from.

For the record, I have no white guilt, I am, and will remain a proud white man until I die.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

I dont sense any whining in the OP.
All i see is someone that has noticed something and is pointing it out.
Victimization is the worst thing you can do to anyone, period, yet it is done regularly now, almost like a fad.
In my opinion, this "poor me" mentality is whats holding us back, not only on race issues but the seemingly constant need to label everyone as something.
Oh hes ADD, cut him some slack. Oh but he has Aspergers, he needs a boost..Yea, hes black, he has been oppressed lets promote him, even though hes not qualified
Progression hasnt been decided on merit alone for many years.
Clarence Thomas once spoke out against affirmative action and was LABELED an Uncle Tom Negro for it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The fight wasn't lost during this decade. it was lost during the 80's and 90's, why didn't someone stand up then?

The fight isn't lost, just a huge swath of Whites that didn't have to be.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2YHmm, whites (not you) but your ancestors raped, and made slaves out of blacks for nearly 300 years....

A handful of whites owned slaves, while some blacks, even indians owned White slaves. While the slave trade in Africans was run entirely by jews, out of Portugal. In addition, what about the White slaves? They were treated far worse than the black slaves, as they were cheaper to kidnap (the origin of the word) and trade for tobacco. Where are their movies, exhibits, monuments? All I got was lies in school.

www.whattheproblemis.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-XSkin color does not denote a predisposition for crime. Many criminals are not caught for their crimes and many crimes go unreported so crime statistics are unreliable as not every crime is reported.

So criminals are not caught and crimes are unreported in a manner that makes non-Whites, especially blacks, look bad?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If your reality is based off of what you see on tv, you may have a problem. I heard the lifetime channel or whatever it is called always has the male as the villain, the evil doer, the rapist, or you get it. Since the white male is still the largest group in the US, it will likely be a white male. I rarely ever watch the channel so I don't know the specifics of the tv shows. I believe many people don't trust the main media anymore anyway here in the US except to report what the latest movies stars are doing are other mundane news. If it's about taxes, money or the economy or more serious news, we can always count on our government and mainstream news to be lying to us. The mainstream media credibility isn't that great to start with in my opinion so whoever they are bashing, I pretty much ignore it.

The system or mainstream media may vilify whites but that may change to the new majority in the future. Whenever whites become a minority here in the US. At least individuals don't seem to care too much. People I meet do seem to be a lot more colorblind nowadays. If I go into certain bars or clubs, a lot of girls of different racial backgrounds approach me. I only discriminate based upon how pretty they look to me or how friendly they are. Individuals I meet don't seem to have a problem even if the system does.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsmem1980u r right ...nobody can blame u for slavery or segregation but u r living with the wealth earned of slavery...meaning the world's richest economies are artificially wealthy
...most of the wealth was stolen and earned by using cheap ill treated slaves...curse on nations that did that..

What wealth was that? My coal miner and factory worker grandfathers must have missed out on their checks. The Rothschilds and Lehman Brothers (owners of the slave trade in africans) didn't exactly share the wealth with gentiles.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"The System" doesnt hate Whites...the blacks that are employed within and empowered by "The System" hate Whites and will do anything,including using their power,to empress upon Whites how powerful and in control they are...they "are getting theirs now" and are not about to stop..try applying for any job where the person in control is black and a black has applied for the same job and see who gets selected....the end result is the same as what you posted,but the cause is different...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFriesyou've definitely outed several racist bigots in your thread.

Bigot only means "intolerant", and as I've pointed out, non-White racism is just fine with everybody. Don't pretend the only racists are Whites when the president of the US was elected because he's black, and most all blacks voted for him because he's black.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Yes, where is my grandparents and greatgrandparents money? Oh, yeah, they worked long hours in a cotton mill for their money...didn't sit around waiting for a handout from the Rothschilds.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-XEVERY civilization on this planet had slaves at one point in time or another, that should not be the issue here. The inflaming of racial tensions by the media keeps us afraid and occupied.

Saturn FX- You hit the nail on the head. There is only one race, the Human race. The sooner that the masses get that through their heads the better!

Guess who still has slaves, and always has, and the most brutal slavery imaginable? Africa. Let's not forget they sold their people to the jewish-owned slave trade in exchange for rum and stuff, not the lying scenario outlined in movies like Roots, where they were simply taken. Let's also not forget the domination of non-White countries was done because dictatorial monarchies wanted it done, not because the majority of Whites voted to do it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sharintexas

Yeah, and if White rule is so bad, why have non-Whites always struggled, risked their lives to come to White-ruled countries? Can it be they know that even if they're not considered equal they'll have it better than in their own territory? I'm still waiting for the big TV documentaries on the Zimbabwe and South African Renaissance now that blacks rule. It's been a while, surely they want to showcase how well they're doing now that the Whites have been killed off and relieved of their land?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by atsmem1980u r right ...nobody can blame u for slavery or segregation but u r living with the wealth earned of slavery...meaning the world's richest economies are artificially wealthy
...most of the wealth was stolen and earned by using cheap ill treated slaves...curse on nations that did that..

What wealth was that? My coal miner and factory worker grandfathers must have missed out on their checks. The Rothschilds and Lehman Brothers (owners of the slave trade in africans) didn't exactly share the wealth with gentiles.

Sure I thought that when I was 10 yrs old - but it is simply not true! - it just suits the agendas of those who have filled your head with this nonesense.

The first owner of a 'slave for life' in America was actually a black man, until then the sytem was indentured sevitude - a contract for a period of time applied to whites and blacks alike.

For every one slave bought from the Arabs in Africa and shipped to the US - another ten were taken back to Arabia - it was the Arabs that ran the slave trade in conjunction with complicit tribes - they also raided the European coast as the Barbary Corsairs and took over 3 million Europeans as slaves - (mostly sex slaves)

As for Africa - sorry but where was the wealth that we stole!? - thay were dirt poor ignorant canablistic savages - they wont tell you that in your afrocentric history classes - but it is the truth! - slavery (then canabalism) for captured tribes was allways a part of African 'culture' - just google early account by explorers.

George Washington was against the slave system-not because he was against slavery per-se - but because he knew it was an unproductive system - freemen working for wages produced much more!

It was the British - based on Judeo-Christian values that fought and policed the world to bring an end to the international slave trade - it still lingers on of course in the Arab world.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And this is why I never post in these type of threads.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanYouHandleTheTruth
reply to post by AngryOne

You want the cold harsh truth? It's because we used to treat them like lesser forms of life. It's not "respectful" to point out racist black people. I guess we feel guilty, and so we allow a bias racial attitude to prevail. It will be a while before we all truly feel like equals.

Exactly. Liberal guilt.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The constant bashing and stereotyping of white peoples by the media (not to mention major-motion pictures) is part of a much larger plan perpetrated by the elites to confuse our public's sense of humanity, tolerance, purpose and morals.

This is being done in order to control society, to pit them against one another, so people never discover the true source of all their problems.

And it's working pretty darn well, in my opinion.

They have contained society. Now, we are short-sighted, weak, numb, dumb and ignorant. So the subversion of the white races ties in with the governments Zionist agenda leading us to our final destination:

Slavery.

Nothing more, nothing less. Unless mankind finds itself again.

~Seeker

edit on 30-4-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey you wanted democracy.

And this is what democracy brings.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by sharintexas

Yeah, and if White rule is so bad, why have non-Whites always struggled, risked their lives to come to White-ruled countries? Can it be they know that even if they're not considered equal they'll have it better than in their own territory? I'm still waiting for the big TV documentaries on the Zimbabwe and South African Renaissance now that blacks rule. It's been a while, surely they want to showcase how well they're doing now that the Whites have been killed off and relieved of their land?

What people always miss about "S Africa" is that the blacks now running that place are not from there..."Natives" as it were....all across that blighted land there have been countries that had one majority tribe,usually over 2 million,and a minority tribe,usually around 2-300 thousand...across history the big ones ate the little ones until Whites came,in the form of colonialism,and always adopted the underdog tribe as their reps,their civil servants and protected them from the big ones....when the Whites were run out,beginning in the 30's,the big ones started eating the little ones again and the little ones ran South...and kept running until they reached the end of that landmass....the Zulus,the "natives" of S Africa,have their own homeland,always have....Apartied didnt effect them at all...once the last of the Whites was taken out of control,all the little ones stated running wild again,including attacking their White protectors....now they burn and cut thef ormer White landowners at every opportunity while the black "rulers" blame a White system that has been gone some 20 years now....talk about ignoring facts

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
because the Elite scum see the white population as their main competitors who must be removed from the equation . The Elites are white aswell ,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join