It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

Speak for yourself man, I never treated them like low life's. I wasn't around in the past so you can't blame me for slavery or segregation. So with all due respect go fudge yourself.

u r right ...nobody can blame u for slavery or segregation but u r living with the wealth earned of slavery...meaning the world's richest economies are artificially wealthy
...most of the wealth was stolen and earned by using cheap ill treated slaves...curse on nations that did that..
edit on 30-4-2011 by atsmem1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Let the Admiral explain about "Race"

So Say We All!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I can honestly say that I, as a white man born and raised in America, do not feel guilty for slavery. In fact I don't feel guilty for anything, anymore. I've made piece with my past and made amends to those I've wronged in my lifetime. Not only that but I've also contacted the people who've made a positive impact on my life and told them what that meant to me. I've also let go of any regret, doubt, shame, hate, and any other negativity I could identify in my self. I've never been more accepting of my life and who I am than right now.

Guilt and shame are just tools of oppression. There isn't a man or woman alive that has the right to judge you or make you feel guilty or ashamed. You'll never be happy in this world until you learn not to judge yourself, judge others, or let others judge you. That's not to say you can do whatever you want. If you had received a proper education you would know the difference between right and wrong, but information is the most valuable resource on this planet and we've all been misinformed.

White people have been just as oppressed as black people in America. Not in exactly the same ways, and most of them wouldn't believe it, but Americans are so dependent on the system that created them that they will never question it. Regardless of race. That's exactly what we're seeing right now. Americans with their heads buried in the sand, or in their cell phones, while their freedoms are taken and their government crumbles under the weight of it's own malignancy. You can only look the other way so long.

Who's responsible for it? That's a good question. If you've been paying attention you might see a pattern. If you follow that pattern long enough you'll end up right back where you started. All paths converge. In the end it comes down to what you believe in. That's the beauty of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
By looking at this thread it's easy to see what "race" can do to people when used in the right way. Look at this thread as a social experiment to prove a point. When we are too busy arguing about race and hating each other there are many things that can be done behind our backs. EVERY civilization on this planet had slaves at one point in time or another, that should not be the issue here. The inflaming of racial tensions by the media keeps us afraid and occupied.

Saturn FX- You hit the nail on the head. There is only one race, the Human race. The sooner that the masses get that through their heads the better!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
Saturn FX- You hit the nail on the head. There is only one race, the Human race. The sooner that the masses get that through their heads the better!

Well, if they don't get it, they will be shoved through an airlock or be fed to the cylons obviously...

you don't piss off the admiral

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

It's no big deal dude. Sheesh. I just want you to back up your claims about your "smarter brains" theory. Being proud of who I am makes me a better stronger person. It gives me the camaraderie of my fellow man and the knowledge of my roots. By having pride in my roots, I am able to respect people with different ethnicities and cultures from which I may learn.

There will still be white people by the middle of the century btw.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You naysayers are funny. Will you please stop making things up?

Anyway, just to better put this in perspective for you.....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This what I believe right or wrong.
The Anglo saxon race has made many mistakes in regard to their treatment of those with less weaponry in the past.
I think a sizeable percentage of us acknowledge this.
But the Fatal error perhaps for Anglo Saxons is the misconception other creeds and races do not plot revenge.
I HOPE 100% IAM WRONG.
Only time will tell.
I say be wary.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

neat video

I have heard of watts before..sort of the (potential) king of serial killings..forgot about him

as far as the white list..did I actually see someone in a clown face? I think that freaked me out the most out of any of them..gah.

serial killing clowns...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by atsmem1980

Well try some Islamic nations who grew fat on African slavery and only abolished it recently (at least officially), and countries like Mauritania where slavery still goes on today.

In fact slavery was a pretty agrarian business, and apart from some landlords it didn't cause the wealth of nations.

Not only whites kept slaves.
In the US Native Americans and freed blacks kept slaves.
Australia was settled by convict labor who were essentially slaves.
Islam kept 3 million white slaves, including Americans, during Barbary slavery.
Liberia was settled by former American slaves, and was otherwise not colonized, and what a horrible place that was for many years.
The trans-Atlantic slave trade was fused with Arab slavers.
But of course nobody would even expect them to apologize, because they'd tell them to stuff off. They were doing the "kuffar" a favor in their paradigm.

Of course all that doesn't mean there shouldn't be an apology from Britain and the US (guess it was even worse in Brazil and the Caribbean), but a lot more was involved for a sincere apology. Even the local African chiefs who sold their own people, and some still do so today.

edit on 30-4-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

interesting video. I knew about some of those black serial killers, but I admit not the names.

Is it possible that white serial killers make a more interesting stories?

Kinda like when kids are kidnapped. The whites ones are usually the ones the media pays the most attention to.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

There is only one race, the Human race.

And just why do you still believe that? If you ask me, racial nihilism is just another tool of the system.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Theres serial killers of every race and nationality. The longer people try and divide themselves by race and nationality the longer humanity is going to be without direction and destroying itself.

"Pride should be reserved for something you achieve or obtain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth..........You wouldn't say I'm proud to be 5'11"; or I'm proud to have a pre-disposition for colon cancer." - George Carlin

Race is a genetic accident, you didn't achieve it, you have no reason to be proud of it. Same with nationalism also.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by atsmem1980

Yes shame on all the evil in the world. We were all born into this and its a shame how life is. We all need to come together as one and fix our problems.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Kinda like when kids are kidnapped. The whites ones are usually the ones the media pays the most attention to.

I just knew that someone was going to bring that up.
I insist that it's basically just a decoy tactic.

"You can't accuse us of being anti-White! We only pay attention to the missing WHITE kids, so...."

Gah. What a joke.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
AngryOne
Great topic.
It's easier to have a world of mixed race slaves
with low IQs, no cultural orientation, or pride to control
& manipulate. It's always the European
land & folk that are told they have to pay
& pay.
edit on 30-4-2011 by don rumsfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

There is only one race, the Human race.

And just why do you still believe that? If you ask me, racial nihilism is just another tool of the system.

No my friend you are being controlled by the very system that you are denouncing. Get rid of all this race crap and each person will excel according to his or her gifts regardless of "race". Rise above the anger you feel and look at the bigger picture. Fear is a tool for control. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, yada yada yada.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And as this thread proves, it is working.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

And as this thread proves, it is working.

Just sit and watch how it all plays out. I think I'm going to adopt this thread as a social experiment to help prove the point.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It appears the system and I have something in common.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join