It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

.....Huh. Well upon closer inspection, it seems as if you indeed have addressed my post (well, KIND OF).

Now could you please learn how to properly quote and reply? Because your current methods are confusing as hell.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It has come to the point that even the local supermarket is showing bias. I go in, looking to prepare a good old corned beef and cabbage, and what do I see???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4dc0dd479a7a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Nope. I mean, just try telling that to an Englishman, Aussie, German, Italian, etc. It's definitely a racial thing, certainly not so much a national thing.
And Whites do not control this country; Jews control this country (unfortunately for us gentiles, both White and non-White alike).

That's where you are wrong. I do not believe white European men living in Europe feel victimized. They are neither hated by the minorities in their country or non-whites in other countres.

Where are you getting your information from?

If you want to talk about white people living outside of Europe who have inherited ill-gotten land and wealth by ancestors who violently oppressed people of another nation, then YES they are hated. What would you expect? People who were robbed to sit around singing Kum ba yah?

However, that's not your premise. You are simply making things up without any facts. Given that an individual is not racist I don't think Swedish, French, Russian or any other white person would agree with you. Please prove me wrong otherwise.
edit on Mon May 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by atsmem1980u r right ...nobody can blame u for slavery or segregation but u r living with the wealth earned of slavery...meaning the world's richest economies are artificially wealthy
...most of the wealth was stolen and earned by using cheap ill treated slaves...curse on nations that did that..

What wealth was that? My coal miner and factory worker grandfathers must have missed out on their checks. The Rothschilds and Lehman Brothers (owners of the slave trade in africans) didn't exactly share the wealth with gentiles.

Is it only the Rothschilds and Lehman Bros who owned slaves..didn't America go thru a civil war or did that involve only Rothschilds and Lehman Bros vs. the rest

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Okay so honestly I only read the first page of posts before i realized what I wanted to say. I don't think that people are trying to snuff white people out. I think that (as being a white male who has a long history in Death Metal, Rock, Alternative, and a very much more recent interest in hip hop) white people have had their own cultures for such a long time that when we started to see more and more of the hip hop, or minorities doing things a little differently we embraced it. Especially in America where it is completely free and legal to listen to any music you want, wear any clothing you want, and do things any way you want to (under the common law of course) that whites have started to pick up and adopt other cultures. I personally dont think its that bad of a thing, its just another idea that makes America the stirring pot of cultures it is and was designed to make. But I also personally believe it will be the downfall of America altogether. As for other countries, you hardly see much of it going on

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

There are plenty of white European males who feel that they are being discriminated against by the system, who post here on ATS.

In fact there is a large political movement in Europe right now, pushing for political changes in Europe to change immigration policy in Europe, because they feel it discriminates against the native populations.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

There are plenty of white European males who feel that they are being discriminated against by the system, who post here on ATS.

In fact there is a large political movement in Europe right now, pushing for political changes in Europe to change immigration policy in Europe, because they feel it discriminates against the native populations.

No, the push in Europe is against NON-Europeans and has nothing to do with discrimination against native white people. Europeans are the ones actually discriminating against new immigrants and not the other way around.

Native Europeans simply don't want to have to fund the influx of poor immigrants from all over Eastern Europe and Middle East. They also want the immigrants to assimilate into their culture and especially when it concerns religion.

Nobody chooses to move to Germany if they hate white people. I am sorry, but your sentiment is based on baseless emotions and prejudices instead of facts.

edit on 4-5-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
From what one hears from Europe (friends and family in France and Germany) there are daily cases where "native Europeans" are assaulted, robbed, intimidated, bullied and worse by immigrants.
However most don't mind all immigrants, but instead ultra-liberal policies by their own governments, such as asking people not to openly celebrate Christmas in some towns to consider the feelings of Muslims.
Some immigrants bring their violent factionalism to Europe, such as the Turks and Kurds, who discriminate against each other and have violent clashes in Germany.
In fact, there are all kinds of ethnic mafias and tribal factions rooted in immigrant communities, never even mind radical Islamists who make no secret of the fact that they want to take over.
They are seen as discriminatory, also because state money is used to support some immigrants which should go to native (taxpayers') social causes.
Eastern Europe and Russia have large anti-immigrant factions (Russia has more skinheads than any other country).

Here in South Africa it was the local blacks who had xenophobic campaigns against foreign black immigrants, and set them on fire in the street.
The UN had to come and build refugee tent camps for them.
The Somalians in the camp here all wanted to go to the US or Australia - but they didn't want them.
So it's really not informed to blame white native Europeans (or whites anywhere) for a unique kind of discrimination or chauvinism.
If the non-white countries and societies are so peaceful and wonderful they could have stayed there in the first place.
The very lingo is discriminatory against whites.
If whites should attack immigrants in Europe it is "neo-Fascism".
If blacks do the same here, or Saudi Arabia dumps Somalian refugees back into a war-zone, then it's "xenophobia" caused by "misunderstandings" or "poverty".
That is racism against whites: the idea that only whites can discriminate, when people flock to white countries because in their own tribalism they cannot stand the sight of each other.
edit on 4-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So pretty much the gist of the responses postulate that if you are a White male in America and fell that you are being singled out for discrimination,either by individuals/groups/authorities then you need to suck it up and get over it since some White guys a 150 years ago owned some darkies,or that some other people,some White,conquered the country 200 years or so ago?..Thats the general idea?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
So pretty much the gist of the responses postulate that if you are a White male in America and fell that you are being singled out for discrimination,either by individuals/groups/authorities then you need to suck it up and get over it since some White guys a 150 years ago owned some darkies,or that some other people,some White,conquered the country 200 years or so ago?..Thats the general idea?

Darkies? Shame on you. Yeah, suck it up.
White women have a hard time, black men and black women have a hard time.
White men have it sweet. Dubya Bush, say no more!
V.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
1) Why is it that whenever "racism" is explored in a movie or on TV, the culprit is always, ALWAYS portrayed as White (generally a White male)?

Not always. If you remember, in Die Hard 2, the black man was called out for being extremely racist, and eventually became friends with the white protagonist as they worked together to stop the bad guy (who, agreed, is white lol).

While I feel like you may be seeing the world through a bit of a biased glass, I, as a white guy myself, have always felt like I am discriminated against. I benefit from not being suspected of tom-foolery (so long as I keep my hair short and my clothes tidy), but I also lack many monetary and educational benefits that those of ethnic diversity get. I cannot apply for educational scholarships for the most part because the grand majority are for black, hispanic, native american, etc. students. It astounds me to this day how we can say that all men are equal, yet offer varying degrees of opportunities based on the way you are born.

Also, Affirmative Action is not necessary in this day of age. A company shouldn't have to be penalized just because it hasn't hired the proper percentage of black and female employees. Now, if it can be proven that they are discriminating, then sure, but not otherwise. lol, I get kind of worked up over inequality (especially when it is pushed as equality).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32
Darkies? Shame on you. Yeah, suck it up.
White women have a hard time, black men and black women have a hard time.
White men have it sweet. Dubya Bush, say no more!
V.

Not sure how "Dubya" (tut tut) is mentioned to show that all white men are elite and have it sweet. Unless you are being ironic.
The US now has a black male president, and it had a white female as a candidate.
Sounds like they have it pretty sweet too.

I sometimes wonder how many white women would enjoy living in an African male-dominated society.
The women do all the physical work, while the men sit round drinking and smoking, or stick-fighting.
Wife beating is acceptable and women are exchanged for life-stock.
A wife can be inherited by her dead husband's brother.
Amongst some SA tribes the women must crawl around on their knees before their husband in the home.
Compared to other cultures white women are extremely liberated and lucky.

In the past times of exploitation, white women did their share of abusing colonized women.
Black or immigrant maids freed the white women to pursue their careers, while an underpaid servant women took care of their kids (at the expense of their own). So for white women to claim they have some special solidarity with blacks against white men is ridiculous.
edit on 7-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Not sure how "Dubya" (tut tut) is mentioned to show that all white men are elite and have it sweet. Unless you are being ironic.

I could have chosen hundreds of other white men! Dubya was just the most prominent example.

Originally posted by halfoldmanThe US now has a black male president, and it had a white female as a candidate.
Sounds like they have it pretty sweet too.

Hilary never had a prayer, and that was obvious right from the start. American men showed that penises take priority, by electing a black man in preference to a white woman, and that sexism trumps racism. In any case, what makes you think that elections mean anything in the USA? There's a reason Dubya mis-spoke and referred to having been 'electorated'!

In the past times of exploitation, white women did their share of abusing colonized women.
Black or immigrant maids freed the white women to pursue their careers, while an underpaid servant women took care of their kids (at the expense of their own). So for white women to claim they have some special solidarity with blacks against white men is ridiculous.
edit on 7-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

So what's that got to do with present-day women? Anyone is capable of committing crimes against anyone else, given the opportunity and you and I both know that the power white women had came from white men. If the white man turned against her, the white woman was well and truly shafted.
I believe you're a gay man, and gay men have a marked loathing of women.
V.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

One could similarly mention loads of powerful women and black men who have it sweet, and many white men who do not. It proves nothing either way.
Loads of women (including Oprah) supported Obama's election campaign.
(The liberals who voted for Obama did so to show the power of the penis? Wow!
Many men are for gender equality, and many conservative women are not.)
White men will not turn on women, and in white majority countries there is feminism and legislation for gender equality and gay rights.
In my opinion that is something white men and women can be proud of.
Despite this social evolution, white men still find themselves the victims of chauvinism, and notions that white women and blacks of both genders are an equally group of disadvantaged people.
I mean seriously ...
That is just loathing for white men.
In the case of the colonial queens of Europe (Victoria or Isabella) yeah, they got their power from men - by exploiting millions of lower class men to make themselves rich.

Although I think women always had agency in either supporting or rebelling against oppressive systems, and white women struggled for their power, if one argues that white women got their power from men then they should thank those white men for being gracious enough to share their power.

I certainly agree that any group can victimize another given the chance (as you state).
And that is why every group must be vigilant - just so white males must be vigilant that they do not let equality turn into discrimination, and do not allow elitist (often untrue) postmodern academic rhetoric turn them into devils and pariahs.
edit on 8-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Lame.
So you're just assuming that White Europeans don't deal with this type of thing? Why is that? Perhaps you could just ask them; I'm sure that they would confirm that this "kill Whitey" mentality is a worldwide phenomenon.

And as for non-European Whites on "ill-gotten land"....just what, exactly, are you trying to say? That just because a handful of White folks, long ago, did some bad things that that makes it acceptable for modern Whites to be beaten, raped, killed and oppressed?

reply to post by Vicky32

Really, just where did people get the idea that White males have it so good? I don't understand it at all.

reply to post by Varemia

A racist character in a movie who isn't portrayed as White?! Wow. I honestly can't quite believe it.
As for the stuff regarding affirmative action and minority quotas, I agree. That's just another way the system tries to **** us (EDIT: And now that I think about it, I'm amazed that I didn't remember to include that in the OP!!!!!).

edit on 8-5-2011 by AngryOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

From Vicky32 it was pretty hurtful to hear that gay men "loath women".
Which countries allow female circumcision, which countries have the highest rape statistics and child-brides?
It is homophobic non-white countries.
Those men absolutely think women are little more than animals, yet somehow white men are the ones who "loath women"!
She attacks me personally for standing up for women's rights and mentioning the abuses I see going in South Africa. For that she says gay men loath women!
I think she loathes women.
Yet she sides with that violent anti-Western sexism and homophobia, and if one doesn't join her views then one is a a sexist or Western chauvinist.
Or, in her sweeping statement -a gay man, because gay men loath women!
In a postmodern academic world-view without values, based on cultural relativity (easy for Western women to say, they don't have to live in those "traditional" societies) it might be acceptable.
One must respect women's rights, AND sexist patriarchal traditionalism in non-Western cultures.
Everything must be respected equally in that paradigm, even if one thing clashes violently with another.
The chauvinists are not the truly violent patriarchal systems, or the men in other cultures.
No - it is the poor white men who get it from all sides.

Let us not be divided as white people - I am proud that gender equality and rights are in our cultures, and everybody has a chance or choice to contribute.

I am also proud to share our cultures with others, and its benefits (which others now actually demand as a human right).
But please, don't ask me to revert to some abusive state as far as gender equality goes.
If other cultures want my sympathy and empathy they must upgrade themselves to our state, where the physical abuse of women (or gays) is no longer legally tolerated, and women have a right and choice as to how they want to live.

White cultures are not perfect, or without gender issues.
But don't tell me it is not vastly superior in a global context.
Don't try and tell me life is sweet for women in non-white cultures or communities.
I wasn't born yesterday...

So to me Vicky32 demonstrated how white men are damned if they do and damned if they don't, and just about responsible for every evil that others can project on them.

On the other hand, when things go wrong then white women also demand to know from white men - why didn't you warn or protect us?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Let us not be divided as white people - I am proud that gender equality and rights are in our cultures, and everybody has a chance or choice to contribute.

I am also proud to share our cultures with others, and its benefits (which others now actually demand as a human right).
But please, don't ask me to revert to some abusive state as far as gender equality goes.
If other cultures want my sympathy and empathy they must upgrade themselves to our state, where the physical abuse of women (or gays) is no longer legally tolerated, and women have a right and choice as to how they want to live.

White cultures are not perfect, or without gender issues.
But don't tell me it is not vastly superior in a global context.
Don't try and tell me life is sweet for women in non-white cultures or communities.
I wasn't born yesterday...

So does this mean you disagree with the OP? I mean if people around the world are demanding western culture because it is a better system then why would the OP say it is against a group of people. It tries to even out the playing field. It may fail to do so at times and at other times there is overcompensation but overall it's better than what came before.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Ah, you see they don't want the white people, but they want the inventions and technology and advancements in social thought.
A constant contradiction on their part.
In SA we see the ANC with that contradiction every day.
They live corruptly of an unfair white tax base, and they call us thieves and criminals, even when it is blatantly not true.
Yet they drive luxury cars, drink Johnny Walker Whiskey and reside in mansions.
Their people want electricity and plumbing, as if it could just fall from the sky.
Their ancestors didn't provide those things, just grass huts.
They want all our inventions and gadgets and looks, but they don't want us.
Of course that's a generalization based on political drivel from the ANC - not all black people hate us or want us to leave.
But sadly, it's the trend in post-colonial Africa.
Just look at Zimbabwe.
Or the Congo - they had a hydro-electrical system that could have powered the whole sub-continent with clean power.
But alas, there's no more expertise.
Instead the precious forest is going up in smoke as charcoal.

Sure, the CIA and West did always interfere, so is China and socialism.
But it won't change, they will always prefer a black dictator eventually.
But our white people were always productive, always contributing and everything that stands now came from our efforts.

Ultimately the OP is correct in all he says.
Why they have this contradiction of wanting our culture and technology but not us is something I cannot answer.
But politically it is a growing fact.
I think a ruling black party will play the race card first - anything to stay in power.
Otherwise you must really ask them why they have this unsustainable contradiction.

I already mentioned postmodern cultural relativity and how it promotes an unrealistic paradigm.
A paradigm in which liberal academia sees no conflict in promoting contradictions - such as supporting Islamic extremists and women and gay rights.
So that paradigm allows for much opportunism, and ultimately doomed social realities.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Even if this is the case it isn't the "system" it's people who are mistrusting. I don't really blame them. The OP was talking about the US which propbably nowhere near the situation you have witnessed first hand.

I understand not having to pay for what some did hundreds of years ago but you can't say that you don't understand how their actions would create distrust that would outlive them.

I remember I was offered some work cleaning out a basement for a upper middle class family. I am hispanic and worked in a machine shop at the time. I headed over to this very posh neighbourhood with my work clothes on. Took me a couple of hours to finish up. While I was making my way back to where I could catch the bus back into the city the cops stopped me. Someone had called and said there was someone suspicious walking around the streets.

Mirroring what you said at the top of your post I could say "They want us to do their dirty work but not to be seen on their streets". I wont becuase that would just feed the division tactic that those in power use against us. Instead I will follow vicky32's advise and suck it up and get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join