It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Please read Tephra's excellent post in regards to this. I don't think I could have said it any better than s/he did.
BTW, Dutch? Who's Dutch? I'm confused.

And a question to the Mods: Just why was this thread moved? I really don't appreciate that, dammit.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by Cuervo

Please read Tephra's excellent post in regards to this. I don't think I could have said it any better than s/he did.
BTW, Dutch? Who's Dutch? I'm confused.

And a question to the Mods: Just why was this thread moved? I really don't appreciate that, dammit.

Wow, dude... that is bizarre. Looking back at your posts, I don't have the slightest clue why I thought you were Dutch. Sorry about that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

I took a cross cultural class once and the professor was teaching us that if your white your automatically racist and if your a man you are sexist...WHAT?

They also were trying to teach students that if someone is racist to a white person its called reverse racism... WHAT? Isn't reverse racism when someone isn't racist?

These kinds of things are bad, it actually fuels racism! Also some busnisess are only hirring minorities... how is that fair? I don't get it... the world is strange ha ha

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

3) Why is it that at least 98% of TV/movie villians are White males?

In NZ we have 5 free to air TV channels. With one exception, each channel has 75-85% of its programming come from the USA.
Chances are we see every crime and cop show ever made. (I avoid them as much as possible.)
However, I do watch original CSI and Castle.
I remember precisely one episode of CSI and one episode of Castle where the villain was a white man. I amuse myself by picking the villain in the first 7 minutes.
The only time I have been wrong was a recent episode of Castle where we were offered a choice of villain betweem the British woman, the Arab man and the black American man.
Too easy, I thought, and picked the Arab, but although he was a fraudster, and the British woman a slut and a whore, the killer was the black American..
A friend of mine said years ago, in the 1980s (before I had a TV set) that he was fed up with American crime dramas as the murderer was always the woman or the foreigner (guaranteed to be the woman if she was a foreigner...)
The only exception to the villain being a foreigner, will be if a suspect is Hispanic or Italian-American... and none of them are ever white, notice? (Real Italian Americans, people I actually know are white skinned. American TV villains who are Italian American are all very dark skinned.

Vicky

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

1) OH yeah, Roots, thats a big one.
2) Generally a response to empowerment? Yeah, at my detriment. And I'm not nervous in the least, in fact I'm fed up and no longer follow your kiss ass pc bull#! Horrible violations of civil and human rights? You talking about Rwanda or Darfur?
3) I noticed the accent as well in the movies. Those damn Imperialist English! Make em' pay!
4) Nope! Look up Channon and Christofer. College kids, probably self haters such as yourself, but still...
5) Look for value in an individual's actions. That I do! So don't call me "racist"!
6) The most well known atrocities. Why don't you try looking up some of the lesser known atrocities such as the ones you mention?
Its only wrong to have "racial pride" if you are a European or of European decent.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

(!?!?)
Apparently TV is very, VERY different in your neck of the woods.
Or maybe you're just making this up?
From my observations, just as I said, the bad guy is portrayed as a White guy virtually all of the time. Then again, I do speak specifically of the American media.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

My response to those on the other side of this issue is usually (in part):
"Do you live in a black area?

Yes. But then I am not in the USA and we don't do apartheid here, so there's no such thing as black or white areas...
But my neighbours are all brown. Your point is?
Vicky

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think the OP has accurately observed that there is an anti-white "AMERICAN" sentiment that has become prevalent over the past 10 to 20 years. Although you arrived at a slighty correct conclusion, it was for all the wrong reasons. It has nothing to do with white people, but white Americans.

The world system openly hates America and is trying to bring it down as a super power.They hate the group of people who control this country (White Americans) and everyone who passionately supports those in control (White Americans).

Actually the EU and Russia (other white people) probably hate you more than any minority here in this country. Add on China and the Middle East and you have a real problem. Given the chance, I am sure India would like to destroy the UK and America too. By bring down and destroy, I mean dominate the American economy and diminish its power over the rest of the world.

So I hope you realize now that it's not a white thing it's an American thing and it's only coincidental that "white Americans" are hated because they are associated with the group in power.

edit on 1-5-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

That very well could be the case. I'm not going to argue that it is not fair because it is not. Heck, even "Caucasian" is a specific ethnic bio-region yet they like to statistically bunch up all white people in that category. I don't know any light-skinned people from the Caucus region yet they have to mark that on forms. I agree, it's crap.

Only in America!
(Although as we here in New Zealand become more culturally American every day, even our police describe someone as 'Caucasian'... you should read Steven Jay Gould on the subject of why it's so ridiculous to use that term!
I refuse to use it and will stick with Pakeha. That used to be the correct term, until white right wing racists here decided that the term favoured Maori (although goodness only knows how or why!)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

Or maybe you're just making this up?
From my observations, just as I said, the bad guy is portrayed as a White guy virtually all of the time. Then again, I do speak specifically of the American media.

So was I! Did you miss the part where I said I was talking specifically about American TV shows? I even named them!
Making it up? Don't be ridiculous...
Oh and the British accented villain - getting very old. That's racism if you ask me - you Americans are such hypocrites! (Especially if the British villain is played by a New Zealander or an Australian, doing an embarassingly fake English accent... Hilarious! (Sam Neill, Alan Dale etc.)
Vicky

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just got to say if it's not about color, it's about gender... It doesn't matter what sex you are or what color you are, if you try to stand up for your rights and TPTB don't like it, THEY WILL TAKE YOU OUT! So for anyone to say they took MLK or Malcolm X out because of their color is just hilarious. Was Lincoln black? How about JFK? No? People on here have also said that white have raped, killed and enslaved people all through out history... Well how about in the Congo or Philippines? Was that the whites? Of course not. The reason you only hear about whites doing it is because most written history comes from white areas. Duh... Were the Pharaohs white? That's like thinking the Queen of England could be black. It won't happen. Just like you will never see a white person running an African tribe. But to put labels of race on things like, we are only excepting applications for Spanish speaking, you have to be a non-American to be considered for this position... and so on. What do you think would happen if I posted a job that said ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN APPLY/ARE EXCEPTED!!! Think about that next time before you call anyone racist...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So many things to say on a complex issue for us in SA.

I saw parts of Clint Eastwood's movie "Invictus".

There is some truth, but rugby hardly unites us.

It also creates the impression that all whites supported apartheid, and all blacks did not.

That is simply not true: many white liberals fought apartheid and went to prison, many blacks supported the tribal "Homeland" governments.
The ANC stole the thunder of many other movements like Black Consciousness and the PAC.
They intimidated and tortured black people with "necklacing" (an empty tire filled with petrol put around somebody's neck set alight), and terrorized the country into supporting them.

Now they want to lay a claim to everything "African".
Whites are not included in that paradigm.
Even whites and coloreds who lived in areas never settled and destroyed by the black tribes from the Congo, who came here in the 17th century.

Take "Invictus" - a good movie in some aspects; but what propaganda.
Now instead of forcing quotas on sport and Black Economic Empowerment (BEE), or Affirmative Action, why do they take a sport invented by whites instead of growing an indigenous sport?

They say whites and coloreds are not Africans - even families who have lived here for 300 years.
They use race as a marker and have not changed apartheid qualifications.

Well to me "true Africans" live in grass huts and wear animal skins.
The rest are just blacks who happen to live here.

People who only want to live like whites are not Africans.
They are just black racists and communists whom pay lip-service to the achievements of the past, and their own incompetence.
edit on 1-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Really? Just about every instance where one ethnicity subjugates and racially "cleanses" another, it is committed by one white culture or another. In Africa, there are old tribal tensions (caused by European colonialism, mind you) that lead to this same sort of genocide but doesn't get attention.

Wow, pretty much everything you post is made up propaganda nonsense. This statement here is typical racism propaganda put out by people like you, whose only goal is to continue to divide people along racial lines, and create hostility.

Clearly you are completely ignorant of history if you are not aware of the wars fought by all civilizations and tribes throughout the world, where one ethnicity subjugates and racially cleanses another. For you to claim that just about every instance was caused by whites clearly shows that you are a complete and total racist. Look up the history of China or India, and especially of Islam. For that matter, look at what the Aztecs were all about.

Tribal tensions existed in Africa long before white people came to their shores, and interrupted the on going invasion of Africa by Arabs and Islam. Since Europeans have ended colonization, Arabs, using Islam, have ramped up their efforts to conquer Africa, practicing genocide, and working to reinstate slavery. When you talk about a people into practicing slavery, Islam wrote the book on cruelty.

By the way, us U.S. American are well like and received all over the world, and tend to be better like than almost all other groups.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Cuervo

Really? Just about every instance where one ethnicity subjugates and racially "cleanses" another, it is committed by one white culture or another. In Africa, there are old tribal tensions (caused by European colonialism, mind you) that lead to this same sort of genocide but doesn't get attention.

Wow, pretty much everything you post is made up propaganda nonsense. This statement here is typical racism propaganda put out by people like you, whose only goal is to continue to divide people along racial lines, and create hostility.

Clearly you are completely ignorant of history if you are not aware of the wars fought by all civilizations and tribes throughout the world, where one ethnicity subjugates and racially cleanses another. For you to claim that just about every instance was caused by whites clearly shows that you are a complete and total racist. Look up the history of China or India, and especially of Islam. For that matter, look at what the Aztecs were all about.

Tribal tensions existed in Africa long before white people came to their shores, and interrupted the on going invasion of Africa by Arabs and Islam. Since Europeans have ended colonization, Arabs, using Islam, have ramped up their efforts to conquer Africa, practicing genocide, and working to reinstate slavery. When you talk about a people into practicing slavery, Islam wrote the book on cruelty.

By the way, us U.S. American are well like and received all over the world, and tend to be better like than almost all other groups.

Woah, you aren't winning any reading comprehension awards. I was answering a specific question. I never said there is not genocide in other continents. I explained why the focus in western civilization is on white atrocities. What I answered with are facts and is historically verifiable.

It's when people like you start calling facts and history "propaganda" that we cross the thresh hold of irrational paranoia. You make the mistake of thinking that I am taking sides. I am not. I'm answering the questions in the original post. If you take those historical events and view them as "propaganda", well... I don't even know how to approach that mentality.

And, to tell me to read a history book because you don't like what's in the history is just absurd. I've studied (very specifically) the colonizing of Africa during and after the industrial revolution. It was a bit of an obsession of mine in college. I don't even place value on it and say the Europeans are evil; I'm just answering the freakin' question.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Cuervo because: mah spellin's bahd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Farming in South Africa.
A rare report from Carte Blanche, belonging to MNet, a mainstream media organization.

Such reports are usually downplayed.

(Warning: not for sensitive members).

The ANC rhetoric is that blacks must gain 85% of the land eventually.
Former "land removals" are seen as hallmarks of apartheid.
However, outside the reserves those were lands given by the missionaries (and compensation was paid).
We have two black states within our borders: Lesotho and Swaziland.
Why they never became part of SA after 1994 is beyond me.
In any case, a lot of criminals come across our borders, because since de-colonization most of black Africa is starving.
At least SA, Namibia and Botswana are still OK.

On SA farmers:

edit on 1-5-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

This is what you said, and it displays a total ignorance of history.

Just about every instance where one ethnicity subjugates and racially "cleanses" another, it is committed by one white culture or another.

And is pure racist propaganda.

I don't know where you believe you learned history from, but you should look up your teacher and slap him in the face.

Here are some historical facts for you.

When it comes to Africa, historical fact, Northern Africa used to be primarily black, now it is almost completely brown, as Arabs have carried out centuries of genocide against black Africans.

For centuries before Whites came to Africa, the Arabs were busy colonizing Africa, practicing genocide, and taking slaves out of Africa.

The middle Kingdoms of Africa were built upon slavery, and their biggest export was slaves to the Middle East, before the white man every came along.

The constant taking of slaves from various tribes around Africa created far more hostilities between African tribes than anything white European colonist ever did.

European colonists ended the practice of slavery in Africa.

Europeans helped teach the Africans how to develop their resources, just like they taught the Arab states how to develop their resources, in order to develop higher standards of living. It was a two way relationship from which both sides gained, which is far better than Africans were getting from the Arabs.

When you finish hitting the books, and start to learn the true realities of history in Africa, we can move on to further lessons.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Awe, crap. You are right if you take that one line. I was thinking you were following the whole thread and we were discussing the history of that era in particular.

I agree; that one line, out of context of the rest of the thread, does sound very generalized. I'll apologize about that but not of the rest.

As to having a non-academic discussion of Africa with me, it will never happen. You make it clear that what you consider to be "reality" in Africa is not found in books. We cannot discuss this further.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Living with other cultures...
In the black community children go missing, and their body parts are found.
Body parts taken from a living victim are used for "medicine".
This is not our custom...why does the world insist we live with other cultures?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Nice of you to admit you were wrong, that raises my opinion of you considerably.

However, nothing of the history I revealed is false, and it is backed by not only by the history books, but current events and realities as well.

You need to dig deeper into the history.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
I think the OP has accurately observed that there is an anti-white "AMERICAN" sentiment that has become prevalent over the past 10 to 20 years. Although you arrived at a slighty correct conclusion, it was for all the wrong reasons. It has nothing to do with white people, but white Americans.

The world system openly hates America and is trying to bring it down as a super power.They hate the group of people who control this country (White Americans) and everyone who passionately supports those in control (White Americans).

Actually the EU and Russia (other white people) probably hate you more than any minority here in this country. Add on China and the Middle East and you have a real problem. Given the chance, I am sure India would like to destroy the UK and America too. By bring down and destroy, I mean dominate the American economy and diminish its power over the rest of the world.

So I hope you realize now that it's not a white thing it's an American thing and it's only coincidental that "white Americans" are hated because they are associated with the group in power.

Nope. I mean, just try telling that to an Englishman, Aussie, German, Italian, etc. It's definitely a racial thing, certainly not so much a national thing.
And Whites do not control this country; Jews control this country (unfortunately for us gentiles, both White and non-White alike).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join