It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this rumor true about McDonald's hamburgers?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Oh, a red meat terrorist eh? Leave our red meat alone! I find Brussels Sprouts nausiating, but I don't run around attacking Vegans over it

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThunderCloud

McDonald's doesn't have to put eyeballs in its food for it to be scary. Their food already, to me anyway, seems to be the equivelant of eating plastic. I am all for ppl being able to choose to eat there. I generally keep a safe distance btw me and those toxic dumps. lol (I honestly am not ANTI mc donald's, I just choose to put real food in my body)

[edit on 26-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Eating at McDonalds gives you as$-cancer...

[edit on 2004/8/4 by Hellmutt]

Does not

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

For my part, I'm a fan of potted meat, knowing full well what goes into that irresistable pink goo. Glandelicious!

Oooh, and those Vienna sausages! Wonderful!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The real sh will hit the fan one day when it's revealed that some of the preservatives and additives have mildly addictive substances in them... this is why you "come back for more" even though you know it's putrid, not sure how many processed foods use this method but McDonalds is surely a culprit.

Big Tabacco is far from the only set of companies that snuck one in on us this century.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have never heard of cow eyeballs.

But, I did hear that McDonalds uses some random worm, that tastes like beef, and thats why their burgers taste a little sweet.

Although, I think that worm meat theory has been disproved, thats the only one I've heard.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Fast food hamburgers?
Yuk, I have seen and smelled canned dog food that is better. No, I wouldn't eat it.

As to "worm" - come on now, you are getting carried away there and not thinking. There would have to be a whole industry raising thiese things.
Ever buy worms for fishing? Expensive aren't they?

As to Hore Meat mentioned earlier - I doubt that. Horsemeat would be very expensive. There are not that many horses to fill the bill, and besides in Europe it is considered a delicacy, and yes expen$ive.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well I'm back and as promised I have a belly full of mystery meat and perhaps an eyeball or two.

I should have gone to In-N-Out instead....

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonna

no they are not they come in as plain frozen patties i know because i have been a manager for over 5 years at a BK

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is not a myth. And for all the blogs out there explaining the reason why Mcdonald's would buy cow eyeballs for the reason of saving money on actual beef is ludacris. The reason why they add cow eyeballs to their beef is to help texture the patty, keeping it together better. Mcdonald's leads the industry of fast food chains having the most percentage of cow eyeballs in their meat. Most fast food chains do it, Burger King, Wendy's, etc.
I have nothing against Mcdonalds, I love Mcdonald's burgers. Every time I get a little extra chunk in the meat when I take a bite, at least I know what it is that I am chewing on.
This comes from someone that packages and delivers the meat to the stores. Believe what you want otherwise.
Go eat yourself a big ol' juicy Ball Park frank. Now, your guess is as good as mine when the juice comes out of one of them when you take a bite.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Besides, Ronald gives me the creeps.

As one with avid coulrophobia, I 2nd THAT MM...............yikes.

Gimme Darth Vader any day.
In fact,
he would make a good representational character for sauerkraut.

I would for sure eat Darth Vader Sauerkrat any day over clown hamburgers
ACK ACK ACK!

eyeballs notwithstanding.

[edit on 12/10/08 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join