It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandering to the Paranoia. Thanks for all your money !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Chris Mathews is one of the Greatest of the new millennium founding fathers of the 21 s century ever; he gets straight to the point.
Chris Mathews, Rachel Mathews, Joe scar bough, Bill Mayer.

Ohh,They are making money from the parania.

.I didn’t even understand that a crazy person started this rumor 3 years ago.

i think its time to move on.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
yeah ok the birther issue was created by hiliary clinton which they seem to leave out.

msnbc bah humbug

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
yeah ok the birther issue was created by hiliary clinton which they seem to leave out.

msnbc bah humbug

Your beloved tea party captain thinks it’s legit, why don’t you?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

msnbc bah humbug

And during that same time she was getting pretty cozy with FoxNews as I remember.

I have to sneeze now..... a Ah AH ch......Rove.....

edit on 3-5-2011 by LadySprings because: make up ridiculous curiosities, dissimulate the propaganda, and then denounce it later. Classic KR

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

msnbc bah humbug

And during that same time she was getting pretty cozy with FoxNews as I remember.

I have to sneeze now..... a Ah AH ch......Rove.....

edit on 3-5-2011 by LadySprings because: make up ridiculous curiosities, dissimulate the propaganda, and then denounce it later. Classic KR

Really,please do tell.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This whole birther thing is one of the most ridiculous phenomenon to happen in politics. BOTH sides act like complete morons who refuse to consider anything but their own ideas. This is a well constructed ruse.

I have no respect whatsoever for these birthers. Why? Because they make a complete joke and mockery out of the REAL conspiracies going on in government today. Misdirection at its finest. Bravo, birthers, bravo! Keep us distracted from reality and focused on the rantings of madmen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
This whole birther thing is one of the most ridiculous phenomenon to happen in politics. BOTH sides act like complete morons who refuse to consider anything but their own ideas. This is a well constructed ruse.

I have no respect whatsoever for these birthers. Why? Because they make a complete joke and mockery out of the REAL conspiracies going on in government today. Misdirection at its finest. Bravo, birthers, bravo! Keep us distracted from reality and focused on the rantings of madmen.

This is why the democrats and people with reality laugh at them behind closed doors, they are truly cut from a whole different breed then the average human.

It’s funny because 92% of them control the ats as a whole.

I honestly told my cable provider to discontinue Comedy Central from my line up.
Why pay for something when you can get it free of charge,lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

This is why the democrats and people with reality laugh at them behind closed doors, they are truly cut from a whole different breed then the average human.

I honestly told my cable provider to discontinue Comedy Central from my line up.

What do democrats have to do with anything? Are you under the impression all Democrats support Obama and don't question is Birth Certificate? If so you are sadly mistaken. I've already stated I think the birther crap is ridiculous, I'm not a Democrat or Republican. Must make it pretty hard for you to pigeonhole me seeing as I don't give you any easy titles such as "Republican" or "Democrat" I don't need to associate myself with a party in order to have a political and personal identity, like you do.

Stop bashing Republicans, as if their problems are somehow unique to their party. Makes you look like a high school freshman who just discovered politics.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

What do democrats have to do with anything? Are you under the impression all Democrats support Obama and don't question is Birth Certificate? If so you are sadly mistaken. I've already stated I think the birther crap is ridiculous, I'm not a Democrat or Republican. Must make it pretty hard for you to pigeonhole me seeing as I don't give you any easy titles such as "Republican" or "Democrat" I don't need to associate myself with a party in order to have a political and personal identity, like you do.

Stop bashing Republicans, as if their problems are somehow unique to their party. Makes you look like a high school freshman who just discovered politics.

I don’t bash republicans or any of the other little mortal names that was given to your planets humans; I bash ignorance and the ignorance that comes with being ignorant as hell !! …Period!

top topics

join