It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PhotoAnalysis Reveals Actual Source of so-called Barack Obama Hawaii “Birth Certificate”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Birth certificate news again!

Although “President Barack Obama” aka “Barry Soetoro” has made a media show of supposedly releasing his long-lost long-form “birth certificate” to liberal media outlets on April 27 2011, a detailed photo analysis reveals that the origin of this avowed “certificate of live birth” is indisputably outside the United States.

It is time for this man to come clean. This shocking article brings to light yet another secret buried in Obama's "birth certificate".

Optical Character Recognition identifies the text in this image: “The Klaaxian Space Fleet Misses You, Lt. Baraak.”

These results confirm suspicions that the so-called “Barack Obama birth certificate” actually has origins outside the state of Hawaii, and apparently outside the borders of the United States of America. This document only further calls into question the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s claim to U.S. citizenship. The only remaining question is whether the sheeple in Washington DC will continue to bow down to their false master or finally rise up and impeach the imposter and agent of an alien power.

My thanks to Agorism at the Daily Paul for this breaking news.
edit on 4/29/2011 by Praetorius because: Hate images.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My hair is already thinning. But this whole birther thing is accelerating the process. Please, if not for yourself, think of my hair and just stop.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What was it faked?

I thought it was really cool and funny.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
My hair is already thinning. But this whole birther thing is accelerating the process. Please, if not for yourself, think of my hair and just stop.

/TOA

You might want to read the whole thread. Pretty sure it was a joke...or a mentally unbalanced individual.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
MODS Please file this in the HOAX bin...
All one needs to do is look at the tags on link provided...
Thank You

new topics

top topics

join