It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Live Search for Nibiru Using the Internet (Live Streaming Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Regarding the recent search and questions about "Nibiru," "Planet X," "The Destroyer," or "Dark Star," it is my intention to prove to you that it is disinformation.

I was recently elected as Communcations/Web Developer/Media Director of the Northland Astronomy Club in Pittsburgh, PA, (no bs fees, no money to join) a group of amateur and senior astronomers grouping together for the good of the people.

Since I am an ATS poster, as well as a free-spirit, I thought it might be a good idea to start collaborating with my fellow ATSers on a search for the allegend dark star. I have long been a supporter of the binary star theory, and believe that it is a valid theory that needs to be researched, regardless of the 2012 shift that has been proposed by so many. I invite debunkers, astronomers, Thespians, and free-thinkers to join me in a live web-cast/chat/commenting session to try and find this dark star.

I am armed with an 18" Celestron, Infra-red camera, NexImage Solar System imager camera, and CCD cam, as well as a web cam. The URL to my free channel is

www.ustream.tv...

Unfortunately, USTREAM has gone the "login" way forcing you to sign up and join before discussing, but if you're willing to do that, you're willing to join my OPEN DISCUSSION (read "Friendly discussion on theorum") regarding the binary star theory of our solar system. Tonight, I will be broadcasting 10:30 to 12:30 a discussion about theories, and locations to search for this star. I will place my CCD camera in my telescope when the discussion reaches a conclusion on the location of this brown dwarf. You guys will control the direction that we go, I will simply host and bring to the forefront the ideas that are presented in our "chat" or "comment" room.

This should not go against the ATS Terms of Uaage (or whatever), as it is an open discussion, and I give permission to anyone to comment, discuss, and debate the existence of an extra-solar body that orbits the sun every 3,600 years. If anything, when we don't find anything we should be able to put to rest the disinformation that has been spewed by Illuminatists, NWO agents, and the like for the past 20+ years.

Again, anyone can join for free on USTREAM, just tune into my channel at www.ustream.tv...

If anyone has any additional questions regarding this project, suggestions, or technical issues feel free to contact me via e-mail at [email protected]. I look forward to working and searching with all of you, and hope you all bring valuable information to the table. Let the games begin.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok you got my attention
Can not see or do anything until May 12/11 when i get out from work it a two week in two week out diamond mine
Little bird toll me i may get a 12" for my birthday
we can not watch youtube or video here at work limited bandwith

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I would love watch your stream, but I am not going to sign up for it

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

Understandable, as most people now think I'm a disinfo agent.

USTREAM, unfortunately, has gone the "GIVE US YOUR IDENTITY PAPERS NOW" route, and I know that's a deterrent for a lot of the true ATSers.

If you are uncomfortable with releasing your information to USTREAM I suggest signing for a fake e-mail with either hotmail or yahoo or even Gmail now-a-days will work.

Again, let me reiterate here that I am not making money off of anything (unlike ATS with their multi-thousand dollar ads), I'm simply looking for researchers, or interested individuals who are intersted in studying the binary star system theory. If you are interested contact me, or USTREAM my channel and we can get down to some actual live research instead of the hearsay and disinfo that is constantly spewed on this website by new registrars who oddly seem like the exact sort of people who would reside in an NSA/Private Contractor bunker to help confuse the general public.

It's up to you, I'm a web developer for a small company, with a great interest and skill-level in Astronomy. If you want to join me, great! I look forward to having your knowledge, and insight on board. If not, whatever, keep living the "American Dream" and when the dollar collapses, enjoy the drugs that you will fall into
edit on 29-4-2011 by DocEmrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I like the "be with me or get out" part towards the end

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm no expert in astronomy but could this all be done in one night with just one telescope? I understand what you are trying to do but I don't think you can completely put the debate to rest with just one evening of viewing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There's no point in your plan if you've already decided the outcome.

new topics

top topics

join