It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Epiphany About 911

page: 1
18
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Something just hit me.

As I sit here being forced by my wife to watch an absolute waste of electrons on the replay of the joke of a royal wedding, something hit me.

I am not advocating violence of any kind, just making an observation.

But here they are, driving through the heart of London. Tons of people along the route. Tons of people watching from tons of buildings they are passing. Tons of opportunities.

Not one bomb. Not one bullet. Nothing.

Obama's inauguration ....... same thing.

Every day at the Capital building in Washington ....... same thing.

If terrorists REALLY wanted to terrorize the people responsible for trying to shove democracy down their throats and the people who authorize bombing their countries, it would be simple to attack those responsible people in Washington, at town hall meetings, at their homes, etc.

Why is it, that NEVER happens?

NEVER!

Why is it only the general population seems to be the target?

Could it be that this whole terrorism thing is being really overblown intentionally to introduce Big Brother and take away our liberties and freedom?

911 was the beginning ....... where will it end?




posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
That's because if Royal Weddings and Presidential Inaugurations were the target of terrorists attacks, the people behind the attacks might actually get hurt.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing, almost, when watching replays of the wedding. They are out in the open with millions of people.

Maybe it's too obvious? If I was Kate I would have been sweating bullets. In todays world it just doesn't make too much sense to trust an enormous crowd of people. Terrorist, maniacs.. whatever..



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great Op , you have had the courage and wisdom to ask a very pertinent question.


My eyes opened when I watched 1984 , starring the brilliant John Hurt and the equally Brilliant Richard Burton.

Stalin and Hitler instigated the things you say against their own peoples espescially Stalin.

The security though in London would be very very very strict.

The persons you see on Tv lining the route are all vetted and had to apply prior in order to be screened, so to be fair it would be harder to commit an act of terrorism than not.

Most of the extreme Islamists have been dealt with or are preoccupied in Afghanistan and Pakistan(our govt is very shrewd.)

But there have been as you say plenty of opportunities to do assasinations in almost every western nation, yet none has happened.

I think this thread deserves a long life .



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's because the threat isn't as big of a deal as TPTB want you to think. If the terrorists were better at terrifying me, I'd be scared to leave my house. I'd be scared to visit anywhere that a group of people assemble. I'd be scared to death that the TSA agents will see me and automatically flag me for extra security and detain me somewhere away from cameras because I happen to look like I could be from another country that is "known" for producing terrorists, except they do flag me, every time, and I'm not worried in the slightest.

The terrorists have failed at being terrorists. They've succeeded in making us believe whatever the media tells us.

Go outside. Live life. Look both ways before crossing the street because you have a greater chance of getting run over by some one who's distracted by their favorite song blasting on the radio, than killed by a terrorist.
edit on 29-4-2011 by danj3ris because: because a terrorist needs a vehicle to run you over.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Because that day the terrorists won. You now live in fear and think of these things as the corporate watchdogs and big brother have more power to snoop where they want and control what they want. During Prince Charles wedding this terrorism thing was not even an option. Now this fear is going to stay and grow as the perpetual war chases ghosts and the real cause goes unanswered.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow
[more good observation, some how the frame does not mach the picture they portray on us.it simply cant be so.or you mean to tell me they could do so well in harming innocent people yet the big fish are untouchable? it is just one big joke and to see all the people that buy into it .terrorist,terrorist,terrorist!!!!!!! yeah ok,whatever!!!!!! not that i want to see harm done.but do not hurt the innocent ether. i guess we really are the problem for keeping eyes shut to things like you just mentioned. good observation.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Now apply this thought to all that you have learned and or have been taught...

Randoms thoughts..... Disclaimer: honestly I know no race and am not, I repeat, am not an anti semite or anti any race for that matter, I simply dig until it bleeds.......and then I dig some more....

6 million "jews"? = if 6 million "jews' died then TPTB wanted 6 million "jews" dead and I would think it was so the Judaic "burnt offerings", "holocaust" means burnt offerings......prophecy would then be fulfilled leading them to perpetuate the belief that it was time to create the state of Israel with the blessings of all Judaism and the sympathy and support of much of the world.

What is the main force that has rammed Xtianity (the main basis of support for the idea of the chosen people) down our throats for nearly 2000 years???

Who destroyed our cultures, killed our "wisemen and women", stole our relics, taught that our Belief systems that were mainly based on the Observance of Nature were false, that the old gods were myths etc etc et al???

I like to point to the real power or at least one of them as often as possible yet I prefer to not name it but rather allow the reader to guess


Ultimately accidents do sometimes happen to rich and powerful people yet it seems that most of these cases are not "accidents".

Diana was no accident.

Polish plane with all of the polish government onboard crashes in Russia last year? TPTB wanted these people dead.

I am certain that we have now bombed enough villages, killed enough loved ones to create an army of assassins who now pledge their lifes to the destruction of the Empire.

I am just as certain that this Empire has a massive army of insane nationalists mixed with religious fanatics and an equal amount of Mute Assassins who like nothing more then a good fight which is why they created a religion that was intended to maintain a perpetual struggle between themselves and their unfortunate "enemy".



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It was never a war on terrorism,
It's a war on Freedoms.
We give up our freedoms in order to be kept safe.
Don't you feel safer??? Our govt loves us so much.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverMan
Now apply this thought to all that you have learned and or have been taught...

Randoms thoughts..... Disclaimer: honestly I know no race and am not, I repeat, am not an anti semite or anti any race for that matter, I simply dig until it bleeds.......and then I dig some more....

6 million "jews"? = if 6 million "jews' died then TPTB wanted 6 million "jews" dead and I would think it was so the Judaic "burnt offerings", "holocaust" means burnt offerings......prophecy would then be fulfilled leading them to perpetuate the belief that it was time to create the state of Israel with the blessings of all Judaism and the sympathy and support of much of the world.

What is the main force that has rammed Xtianity (the main basis of support for the idea of the chosen people) down our throats for nearly 2000 years???

Who destroyed our cultures, killed our "wisemen and women", stole our relics, taught that our Belief systems that were mainly based on the Observance of Nature were false, that the old gods were myths etc etc et al???

I like to point to the real power or at least one of them as often as possible yet I prefer to not name it but rather allow the reader to guess


Ultimately accidents do sometimes happen to rich and powerful people yet it seems that most of these cases are not "accidents".

Diana was no accident.

Polish plane with all of the polish government onboard crashes in Russia last year? TPTB wanted these people dead.

I am certain that we have now bombed enough villages, killed enough loved ones to create an army of assassins who now pledge their lifes to the destruction of the Empire.

I am just as certain that this Empire has a massive army of insane nationalists mixed with religious fanatics and an equal amount of Mute Assassins who like nothing more then a good fight which is why they created a religion that was intended to maintain a perpetual struggle between themselves and their unfortunate "enemy".


Who is this who you hint at?
I want to know and want facts Sir.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev
 


Not even an option? Less than two years after his Great-Uncle was assasinated by the IRA with a bomb?



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow
 


Many people say 9/11 was not caused by airplanes and terrorists. That would also explain why it never happens again. It will happen when TPTB want it to happen again. When they want to inspire another war. Just prior to WW3 is when we will see these particular "terrorists" again.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by itaii
 


I think she WAS nervous about the possibility of an attack of some kind.

They did so much talking about the royal horse drawn coach that was going to be used to take her to the church, and at the last minute they switched to a very secure bullet proof car because of her sudden allergy to horses.

You would think she knew she had an allergy to horses way before the "last minute".

Hmmmmmmmmm .......



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
Something just hit me.

As I sit here being forced by my wife to watch an absolute waste of electrons on the replay of the joke of a royal wedding, something hit me.

I am not advocating violence of any kind, just making an observation.

But here they are, driving through the heart of London. Tons of people along the route. Tons of people watching from tons of buildings they are passing. Tons of opportunities.

Not one bomb. Not one bullet. Nothing.

Obama's inauguration ....... same thing.

Every day at the Capital building in Washington ....... same thing.

If terrorists REALLY wanted to terrorize the people responsible for trying to shove democracy down their throats and the people who authorize bombing their countries, it would be simple to attack those responsible people in Washington, at town hall meetings, at their homes, etc.

Why is it, that NEVER happens?

NEVER!

Why is it only the general population seems to be the target?

Could it be that this whole terrorism thing is being really overblown intentionally to introduce Big Brother and take away our liberties and freedom?

911 was the beginning ....... where will it end?


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that was refreshing, somebody who "gets it". Your exactly right, in fact, if this just hit you im encouraged for others who may just wake up one day and realize the same thing.

All major governments across the world enact false flag events to implement more control over those they govern in the name of safety. Make them fat, lazy and entertained, get them comfortable with the status quo and then create an enemy that threatens to take that all away and most of the sheep with gladly give up there rights without any sign of a fight.

This has been going on for centuries and it is up to the body of citizens to allow or disallow this to happen. If you could have been a fly on the wall of your average German citizen while the Nazi party was taking power, you would see that the situation is exactly as America is now.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow
 


Uh, its actually quite simple - security. Terrorist like easy targets, higher chance of success with basically the same outcome, terrorize the civilian population of your opponent.

The royal wedding, innaugarations, etc have very high levels of security, as does Washington in general.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Common Scarecrow
 


Uh, its actually quite simple - security. Terrorist like easy targets, higher chance of success with basically the same outcome, terrorize the civilian population of your opponent.

The royal wedding, innaugarations, etc have very high levels of security, as does Washington in general.


Do you ever notice how good electronics is these days.

Radio controlled plane with camera loaded with explosives. Dive bomb the target. Launch it two miles away pass control to different people along the route. Even if the the model was shot down it could explode in the air. So how would the people controlling it even be found.

There was a man in Australia designing a cruise missile some years back. Wasn't he route of the wedding well known in advance? GPS guided model planes with explosive.

psik



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow
 


I had a conversation once with a senior officer at London's scotland yard ( friend of the family )

he said the only true terrorsist threat this country has ever faced is the IRA. everything else is manufactured.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow
 
Try telling that to Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.


On 28 June 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir apparent to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife, Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg, were shot dead in Sarajevo, by Gavrilo Princip, one of a group of six Bosnian Serb assassins coordinated by Danilo Ilić.

Assassination

Motorcade

On the morning of 28 June 1914, Franz Ferdinand and his party proceeded by train from Ilidža Spa to Sarajevo.[16] Governor Oskar Potiorek met the party at Sarajevo station. Six automobiles were waiting. Due to a mistake, three local police officers got into the first car with the chief officer of special security; the special security officers who were supposed to accompany their chief got left behind.[60] The second car carried the Mayor and the Chief of Police of Sarajevo. The third car in the motorcade was a Gräf & Stift open sports car with its top folded down. Franz Ferdinand, Sophie, Governor Potiorek, and Lieutenant Colonel Count Franz von Harrach rode in this third car.[60] The motorcade's first stop on the preannounced program was for a brief inspection of a military barracks. According to the program, at 10:00 am, the motorcade was to leave the barracks for the town hall by way of the Appel Quay.[61]

The bombing

The motorcade passed the first assassin, Mehmedbašić. Danilo Ilić had placed him in front of the garden of the Mostar Cafe and armed him with a bomb.[62] Mehmedbašić failed to act. Ilić placed Vaso Čubrilović next to Mehmedbašić, arming him with a pistol and a bomb. He too failed to act. Further along the route, Ilić placed Nedeljko Čabrinović on the opposite side of the street near the Miljacka River arming him with a bomb.

At 10:10 am,[63] Franz Ferdinand's car approached and Čabrinović threw his bomb. The bomb bounced off the folded back convertible cover into the street.[64] The bomb's timed detonator caused it to explode under the next car, putting that car out of action, leaving a 1-foot-diameter (0.30 m), 6.5-inch-deep (170 mm) crater,[63] and wounding a total of 20 people according to Reuters.[65]

Čabrinović swallowed his cyanide pill and jumped into the Miljacka. Čabrinović's suicide attempt failed as the cyanide only induced vomiting, and the Miljacka was only five inches deep. Police dragged Čabrinović out of the river, and he was severely beaten by the crowd before being taken into custody.

The procession sped away towards the Town Hall leaving the disabled car behind. Cvjetko Popović, Gavrilo Princip and Trifun Grabež failed to act as the motorcade passed them at high speed.[66]

Town Hall reception

Arriving at the Town Hall for a scheduled reception, Franz Ferdinand showed understandable signs of stress, interrupting a prepared speech of welcome by Mayor Curcic to protest "Mr. Mayor, I came here on a visit and I get bombs thrown at me. It is outrageous."[67] Duchess Sophie then whispered into Franz Ferdinand's ear, and after a pause, Franz Ferdinand said to the mayor: "Now you may speak."[63] He then became calm and the mayor gave his speech. Franz Ferdinand had to wait as his own speech, wet with blood as it had been in the damaged car, was brought to him. To the prepared text he added a few remarks about the day's events thanking the people of Sarajevo for their ovations "as I see in them an expression of their joy at the failure of the attempt at assassination."[68]

Officials and members of the Archduke's party discussed what to do next. Franz Ferdinand and Sophie gave up their planned programs in favor of visiting the wounded from the bombing at the hospital. Count Harrach took up a protective position on the left hand running board of Franz Ferdinand’s car.[69] This is confirmed by photographs of the scene outside the Town Hall. At 10:45am, Franz Ferdinand and Sophie got back into the motorcade, once again in the third car.[69] In order to avoid the city centre, General Oskar Potiorek decided that the royal car should travel straight along the Appel Quay to the Sarajevo Hospital. However, Potiorek forgot to inform the driver, Leopold Lojka,[70], about this decision. On the way to the hospital, Loyka took a right turn into Franz Josef Street.

Shot dead

After learning that the assassination had been unsuccessful Princip went to a nearby food shop (Schiller's delicatessen). When Princip emerged, he saw Franz Ferdinand's open car reversing after having taken the wrong turn as it drove past, near the Latin Bridge. After realizing the mistake, the driver put his foot on the brake, and began to back up. In doing so the engine of the car stalled and the gears locked, giving Princip his opportunity.

Princip stepped forward, pistol-whipped a nearby pedestrian, and fired two shots from a distance of about five feet using a Belgian-made 9x17mm (.380 ACP) Fabrique Nationale model 1910 semi-automatic pistol. Pistol serial numbers 19074, 19075, 19120 and 19126 were supplied to the assassins; Princip used #19074.[71] According to Albertini, "the first bullet wounded the Archduke in the jugular vein, the second inflicted an abdominal wound on the Duchess."[67] Princip was immediately arrested. At his sentencing, Princip stated that he had intended to kill Governor Potiorek not Sophie.[72]

Both victims remained seated upright, but dying while being driven to the Governor's residence for medical treatment. As reported by Count Harrach, Franz Ferdinand's last words were "Sophie, Sophie! Don't die! Live for our children!" followed by six or seven utterances of "It is nothing." in response to Harrach's inquiry as to Franz Ferdinand's injury.[73] These utterances were followed by a long death rattle. Sophie was dead on arrival at the Governor's residence. Franz Ferdinand died 10 minutes later.[74]



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Modern day terorists are just bone idle lay-abouts. When I was a kid, the IRA were blowing things up left right and centre, but these youngsters today have absolutely no commitment - it's a sad sign of the times I'm afraid.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire
 


But the 911 terrorists did get hurt - they got annihilated along with their victims.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<<   2 >>

log in

join