It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UnObama's Manifesto

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It was good enough to convict the Unibomber.

In this case its the multi-typewriter Obama. Looks like type from 3 different typewriters and an a from who knows where.....

Keep in mind only the lower case can be examined. Upper case has human shift bar variables. In the same way lower case can not be compared next to any use of the shift bar. And No this isn't in any way the very same angle as the OCR and other topics.






posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OK this is the very last gimme.

It would be nice if folks added their own pics to the thread.

LOOK at the capitol Es. Look close. How many different fonts can you count? I count 3....



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think the difference in fonts can be contributed to inconsistency of force applied by the typewriter letter arms.An example of this can be seen in the k of the word Kansas on the document.
ETA-Great thread title btw

edit on 29-4-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I guess everyone scared to comment on posts anymore, since everytime someone brings up anything on here anymore, people come out calling people media labels, such as birthers and etc...

But I think we really need to look at this whole issue, and figure out if it really is fake? It needs to be talked about IMO. In a mature manor and not slanting peoples views by putting labels on it



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Star, flag and a bump.
There are far too many things 'wrong' with this LFBC that the White House decided to release.
Wrong name for the hospital, the BC # being out of order in comparison to other births a day later and now different fonts from what one would assume should be one typewriter.
I can't imagine that Obama would allow someone so inept as the person would have to be to have done this. this leaves me to wonder if this an attempt to politically assasinate Obama. If so, who is behind it?



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No worries. for either opinion. This is a disscusion board for conspiracy. It would be nice to see debunkers break out an old Remington or whatever.

Here is a collector that explains the fingerprints of each machine. Each individual one lays its letters a single way and that never changes for the life of the machine.

You have to click cinch at the bottom.

web.me.com...



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The type is very difficult to see on the Nordyke cert, but this particular typewriter doesn't have these same issues. It also has the mandatory stamp of 'Deputy' next to the local registrar signature.

www.wnd.com...

I suppose everyone here is too young to remember typewriters lol. Thats ok. there are still some old farts around that can spot these things in a flash.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker
 

very nice work shadow
nicely laid out
S&F lil brother


yea, I happen to be one of those
who used the old typewriters.
Matter of fact, my parents still own
one and use it to this day.

As far as ur theory, it's got legs IMO.
Let it hunt



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Even if it is fake, nothing is going to be done about it.

All this is making legitimate Obama opposition with legitimate issues on Obama's pathetic leadership look like a bunch of birther racists.

Nit picking Obama's origins, even if suspicious, will just be perceived as racism and will distract against real issues like those high gas prices.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Shadowalker
 

very nice work shadow
nicely laid out
S&F lil brother


yea, I happen to be one of those
who used the old typewriters.
Matter of fact, my parents still own
one and use it to this day.

As far as ur theory, it's got legs IMO.
Let it hunt





Good to see some other old timers who remember things on here. Remember back then when a crook wanted to taunt the cops? He would get some hospital gloves, elmers paper glue and a cheap piece of white typing paper, then grab a stack of random newspapers and magazines and cut and glue various letters to make a note?

There was a reason.....every typewriter has a fingerprint. It would drive the detectives nuts. Not a thing they could do to trace it.

I did notice one new thing. There are three different fonts of small 'a' in the hospital name. But hey If whats there doesn't seal it already, with the a+c and the capitol E's its because the debunker folks were legally blind......

There are at least a dozen instances there.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus
Even if it is fake, nothing is going to be done about it.

All this is making legitimate Obama opposition with legitimate issues on Obama's pathetic leadership look like a bunch of birther racists.

Nit picking Obama's origins, even if suspicious, will just be perceived as racism and will distract against real issues like those high gas prices.


If I hear racism, I may just have to take a picture of myself.

The sharks have stopped feeding. Now its time to get serious and nail it down. There are detectives on this very board. Funny they are too afraid to speak up.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why would they use more than one type writer to write this thing up? That does not make sense to me.

Surely, fake or not, they could manage to do it with just one type writer.....



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Why would they use more than one type writer to write this thing up? That does not make sense to me.

Surely, fake or not, they could manage to do it with just one type writer.....


Now were cooking with gas. That is the whole point. No typewriters were actually used in the fraud. Parts of three different typewritten forms were pieced together. It is clearly a composite document, due to the fact it bears three different, distinct, and individual, fingerprints from three different typewriters. Each typewriter bears its own fingerprint, that never changes, for the life of the machine.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Star, flag and a bump.
There are far too many things 'wrong' with this LFBC that the White House decided to release.
Wrong name for the hospital, the BC # being out of order in comparison to other births a day later and now different fonts from what one would assume should be one typewriter.
I can't imagine that Obama would allow someone so inept as the person would have to be to have done this. this leaves me to wonder if this an attempt to politically assasinate Obama. If so, who is behind it?


There are a lot of things wrong with it but the name of the hospital is correct. Its also listed on several others from that time.

The out of order numbering could even be explained by having more than one registrar which is likely. It is missing a 'Deputy' stamp next to the registrar's name though.

Since its obvious its a fake document and if you move the slide bar on the bottom of the graphic above you can see all 4 sets of letters and know that the composite of the type written images was completed from three separate type written documents.

The end game was a graphic designer who knew nothing about past forensic methods. Probably in his 30s.

I believe it was purposely release before the royal wedding thinking that would kill the press even if it was found to be fake. I also believe there was some sort of behind the scenes deal with Trump. Just what we may never know. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the eveidence against both Obamas on why they had to surrender their law licenses.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ANNNDD........ It looks like we just found a document with one of the distinct typwriter fingerprints we were looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


alohareporter.com...

Good find! we know for a fact that some portions of this text were used by comparing the unique fingerprint of the machine that created the document.

We have the first portion that was used in the composite!!!!



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There are several threads discussing the LFBC.

Please add your comments to one of those.

Closed.

~Keeper



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join