It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will it take to wake people up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It was late at night and I couldn't sleep, so I went for a stroll outside. Sometimes a walk on the earth in my bare feet helps me regain my grounding and my connection to Gaia. I was looking up at the stars through the branches of the massive maple tree in our back yard when I saw what looked like one of the stars moving. When I looked closer, I saw that indeed it WAS moving, almost as if in response to my thoughts. It would stay still until I looked directly at it, and then it would move again.

Mentally I asked "What is the point of it all? Why is life so damn hard?" I don't know why I was asking; I didn't really expect a response, but suddenly, there it was. An unmistakable voice that seemed to come from inside my head, but totally different that my thoughts. With astonishing clarity, almost as if it was shouting, the voice said "WAKE UP! YOU ARE IN A VERY DEEP SLEEP!" Then the light streaked off like a shooting star, almost as if to put an exclamation point on its brief message. I will never forget that night...

-----------------------------------------

In the beginning of the Bible it says that God put Adam into a deep sleep, and throughout the whole rest of the Bible I can't find any reference to him ever waking back up.

It is time. NOW! And humanity WILL wake up. The only choice we have is when. We have been given a deadline. The date of that deadline is 2013.

We can choose to wake now, and save ourselves a sh!tload of unnecessary suffering and trauma. The Earth, the Sun, and every part of our environment is all giving us the same message. "Wake Up!" And the longer we wait, the harder it will be.

Those who refuse to wake up before the deadline will be removed from the earth by various 'accidents'. Earth changes; tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, radiation, whatever it takes, the ones who choose to sleep will be taken out of the picture, to make it easier for those who remain to awaken.

I have seen the future, and there are a thousand probabilities being formed even now. Never in the history of humanity have we had more probable futures to choose from. The Higher Forces have made every option available, because the time is running very short.

If we choose to awaken now, many of us will live relatively peaceful and joyful lives. The only caveat is that certain events that are already set in motion will still need to play themselves out.

If we wait until the last minute there will be a great deal of suffering; but there are a thousand potential futures between this option and the former one. Waiting is not a good choice, because things are gradually getting worse. If you think it's bad now, with earthquakes, storms, nuclear meltdowns, oil spills, etc., you ain't seen nuthin' yet.

The choice is ours. Choose to awaken now. If you do not choose, an option will be chosen for you, and it may not be very...

--------------------------------
Disclaimer:When I talk about future events I've seen; most of these events I have viewed with the help of one of Stephen Gibbs' HDR Device.I realize that many of you are not going to accept this as a valid method of future viewing, but I am only here to share some of what I've seen, and I have no desire to prove any of this to anyone. So save your attacks for someone who cares

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Food riots.
That is when people will wake up.
Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The only time the people of this planet will wake up is when their personal benefits get washed over.

3rd

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
n
t sure if it was the red pill or the blue one
but that what it will take

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
most people don't want to wake up and like seeing the little picture. i know too many people just do the paris hilton and completly flake out whenever i talk about any world event that that themselves didn't find out about.i really don't think we need sheeple anyways

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I see a lot of reference to people needing to "wake up", but they never explain what it means to "wake up." What does this "sleep" we are currently in, consist of? HOW do we "wake up" from whatever it is?

Also, we all experience moments of clarity in our lives, when all seems to "make sense"...but these moments often fade away as quickly as they come, no matter how much we sugarcoat them and try to make them last, or make threads of them.

I just would like to know what "waking up" really means.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

In my opinion, spiritual awakening is very personal and individual and unlikely to happen collectively at any one instant in time.

Everyone is in a different state of wakefulness, and you cannot demand or force others to reach your own level. It comes from within, that dawning awareness, and it is an ongoing process with many twists and turns and detours.

Patience, understanding and humility are key.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
I just would like to know what "waking up" really means.

I like mysticnoon's take on it and I agree it's very much an individual process.

Then there are all the various stages of the awakening process. I would probably have considered myself reasonably awakened when I got the message to 'wake up!' So maybe I wasn't as awake as I thought. I've always been searching for answers, been meditating for over 25 years, (well that's not quite true... I took a lot of 23-hour breaks
)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've heard alarm clocks are quite effective for those who have trouble waking up....

this is probably what it will take for most...

luckily for me I've been blessed with an internal mechanism...

It is much a much more peaceful awakening...

edit on 29-4-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Yep, hyper food inflation and outrageous gas prices. As soon as it takes a toll on peoples pocket books, protests will start and rioting will follow.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If awakening comes within and at its own time etc. Why are we all being yelled at to wake up if there is no way for us to control the waking up process?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nothing, the large majority of people will never wake up.

Not with food riots, not with all y'all preaching, not even when given the information. I've come to this conclusion after many many years of study, effort, and trials.

To me, to wake up is to see the broader pattern of things, to be able to step outside one's small patch of life. In my mind this will never happen regardless of what happens because waking up is not the only source of anger. The question is, will they know why, and if they know why will they understand it. Considering the majority of humans are not broad minded, this would seem to indicate that they are either unable or unwilling to reach that type of mindset.

The only way to create that mindset on a larger scale would be to teach it, embed it in socially and culturally and even then people would latch onto what they could and just continue to do the same thing. Most people know nothing about the world and really don't want to.

This constant battle to "wake people up" does little, but it does have the real possibility of ending badly should you succeed in getting people mad at something. Like a bull, the weight of their anger also tends to create inertia that also clouds judgment, alteration, and comprehension.

I've said it for a long time, but many around here keep lugging around the same tired and, honestly, sad mantra of trying to wake people up.

Beware the True Believer.

Peace
KJ
edit on 29-4-2011 by KrazyJethro because: Additions

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Actually, people are more like a deer looking at the lights of a truck. They can't tell what's going on, but it sure looks fine! Let's stay and wait!

Most will never wake up, alas...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific
The only time the people of this planet will wake up is when their personal benefits get washed over.

3rd

Word up for your reply. It's so true that people are very individualistic in these modern days. If their routine get screwed up or at least some part of what they usually like to do then they will react and start acting without using much of their brain ( won't they ?).

P.S.: I watched your avatar or personal picture 2 times completely. Nice one out there it actually made me laugh

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
People don´t like being awake. Most people are merely strolling through life; they grow up, go to school, get a job, fall in love, marry and have childeren. Then they grow old and whither away. It is not so much a lack of creativity as it is a lack of willingness to move. People are lazy, like dirt bags we are just waiting for the end because moving is to complex.

Also; we live in a time where ´moving´ is something that soceity will punish you for. Not just governments or corporations, even people punish other people for moving. Even I have stopped moving and realising that I have makes it even worse for me even thou I am too lazy to start moving.

Generally speaking; knowledge has dulled or experiances of life; behind the masqurade of existence there is nothing and it is that which has dulled out our race. The mysteries of life are gone and existence has become void. Much like Nietzsche who said 'God is dead and we killed him!'. When Nietzsche said that he reffered to the way people lived before the Age of Reason. Now we no longer can believe in God, never such as we did when we did not know too much. Even true believers now can't possibly believe like the naieve fools we were 500 years ago. It is that lack of knowledge, that naievity that drove us forward in life. With that sence gone the wonders of life seem like spots of gray against a gray wall.

We manage to keep standing by clinging to the old and familiar and have been left with little to wonder about. Maybe it is why I feel a littlebit of hate agains all of humanity. A soft humming general hate agains all humans including myself. A form of atonement and a silent tribute to the idiots we have become by starting to know more.
edit on 30-4-2011 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's a WACK world

BE UNIQUE

have an "i&i" relationship

live it up yo
fear, is faith in satan

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

I'd be interested in what you think of this...

Luke 9

57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.

58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

John 11

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Most people think that they are awake, and it is only the seeker of truth that realises he is asleep.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

If awakening comes within and at its own time etc. Why are we all being yelled at to wake up if there is no way for us to control the waking up process?

Who is doing the yelling? I suspect it is those who have an interest in attracting the newly-awakened to join their cause.

It is natural that we should help and support one another in our journey of self-discovery, but there should be no coercion to adopt a particular viewpoint of reality.

When the student is ready, the path will appear. We can walk along with one another for a while, pick each other up when we stumble, extend a hand in comfort, but the journey is ours to walk alone, with only the spirit within (or substitute the word which fits best) to guide us.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by topherman420

Who is doing the yelling? I suspect it is those who have an interest in attracting the newly-awakened to join their cause.

It is natural that we should help and support one another in our journey of self-discovery, but there should be no coercion to adopt a particular viewpoint of reality.

When the student is ready, the path will appear. We can walk along with one another for a while, pick each other up when we stumble, extend a hand in comfort, but the journey is ours to walk alone, with only the spirit within (or substitute the word which fits best) to guide us.

Come to think of it... I yell at myself quite a bit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join