It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions About A Quick Death.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by davesmart

Thanks that sounds like a book I would love to read, do you have a link? Or do you know if I can get in a PDF form. Thanks in advance.

Peace, NRE.

hi, no i have it on paper back il have a look see if some kindly soul has uploaded it lol...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You already exist in the post-corporeal state, since your brain is causing that physical "body" to collect with each Intellect burst that it creates. Your Corporeal Conscious Awareness (CCA) point of perspective (POP) is "located" where the data stream (from external stimuli, internal rumination, conscious awareness as generated thought) is taken into the brain's short term memory center (after being vetted and properly prepared for progressive consistency by The Personality - the vetting process itself). This is to ensure that there are no glitches between all points of internal and external indications, and that it all syncs up properly with the Unit Rate of Change (URC) that is consistent with everything else that shares "reality" with you. After all, a stable "now" is necessary for progressive development, regardless of what's being developed.

When the brain dies, the CCA's POP is shifted from the short term memory to the post-corporeal "body" (an indivisible Intellect mass that consists of the information that your brain "generated" over your lifetime) and with the help of The Personality (which places the "mind" at that corporeal POP until brain death) it is finally at the helm of the Intellect "body" as the Post-corporeal Conscious Awareness (PCA) and the fully developed human being that you'll ultimately become is finally born.

The lack of heads up that this shift is coming isn't important if you already know what's actually happening to you. If you have no idea what's happening, the heads up or lack of heads up that this shift of perspective is coming won't really matter either. It's all about realizing the true nature of what death actually is that ensures the best transition.

If you visualize a row of people sitting in chairs and staring into space, as others mill aorund and generally ensure their safety as they zone out, then one-by-one they slowly (or rapidly) open their eyes to look around in varying states of confusion, and are attended to (led off for counselling and orientation by those standing by) then you're in the ballpark as to what the death transition involves. Your actually physical "body" is being developed by the corporeal gestational system that you see as your body, but the development is in sophistication and depth of nuance, as opposed to growing taller or forming limbs. We're all fully viable at any point in this development gestation, but the longer you remain in development, the more potential for relative quality you have as a finished human being. Of course, it can go terribly wrong too, as with any natural process.

The transition itself is akin to waking up.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by davesmart

Thanks that sounds like a book I would love to read, do you have a link? Or do you know if I can get in a PDF form. Thanks in advance.

Peace, NRE.

hya..to get James Herbert Nobody True, download GetMedia (its free, 2mb) here

www.softpedia.com...

once installled open getmedia and type in....Novels Vxpc 2009_VII Collection

unzipp and read in pdf, ive just tried it and it works...if u love that try The rats ,Lair and Domain...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure what death feels like, as I have never felt its embrace. What I am sure of is that death is both terrifying and beautiful. Terrifying because a lot of people don't know what happens when they die. Beautiful because you are leaving this world and venturing on to the great beyond. Whatever that may be. Death is the next great adventure.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join