It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Dream: Are you having it?

page: 1
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Are you having a dream of meeting a small group of people in a building seemingly captured by your enemy and you and the rest all have super human abilities? Perhaps you're captured because of your abilities? Well, do you end up getting out and fighting the enemy with your power, each one of you having you own, unique, varying elements, techniques, and unnatural physical amplifications such as great speed/agility/ strength/ resistance to damage, etc.? Does one control electricity who moves really fast, another controlling wind who can fly, another controlling telekinesis with great psychic-related ability? Are there around 8 of you? Well, if you're having this dream, you may be one of us. You see, I know someone who has visions of this (who seems to fit the profile of the one with the psychic-related abilities. Go figure.), these people, and their abilities. Myself and this person know 2 or 3 people who already show signs of developing some of the abilities- one showing signs of getting the 'Earth' element, another showing symptoms of gaining the pyro-related ability, and another seeming to have EXACT symptoms to the visions, of developing the water-based ability. I apologize, as the only evidence I have is circumstantial signs that seem far too ironic to be just coincide- such as this dream more than one seems to be having or related to it. The person I know getting these visions apparently know MUCH more, which I've written all about in most of my other threads. Here are those threads (You don’t' have to leave replies in the threads I provide. You can post everything you gather to discuss here.):

This is the one I wrote relating all of this to 2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is basically one more informative on the visions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would make sense many of us would be gathering on this site. You may notice some may have joined recently, such as myself. If we really are guided by 'the signal' as in the visions, it wouldn't seem too ironic we've been meeting online so close to the last each time. Now, I'm a skeptic myself, so I need real signs to believe in things. That's what I'm looking for here. I hope this is all true, but I need more proof before I can believe any of it.

Feel free to share any details to your dream you think I didn't include!





posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Actually the dream I had was more of me talking to a few people on a podium and reading something off a clip-board. The only reason I say that this dream was similar was because one of the people was someone I know who is psychic and I said to her "You are here now too?" In the dream I knew it was because of her talents and I assumed that the other people were there for the same reason. Thing is that the dream was from last year.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mate, I think you've been watching far too many superhero/sci films... Or perhaps playing too many video games while high. Seriously, while your posts read like they may make an ok sci fi comic book, they ARE NOT reality. It's best you come to terms with this sooner rather than later, otherwise the crash back to reality is going to be that much harsher. Don't say I didn't warn you.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Is it wise to admit to these abilities??
Even here at ATS there appear to be agents for the enemy!!
But I personally am glad you (all?) are here! Welcome!



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Actually the dream I had was more of me talking to a few people on a podium and reading something off a clip-board. The only reason I say that this dream was similar was because one of the people was someone I know who is psychic and I said to her "You are here now too?" In the dream I knew it was because of her talents and I assumed that the other people were there for the same reason. Thing is that the dream was from last year.


Hm.. Perhaps it could be related. Would you say there were 6 or so others with you and her making a total of 8? Do you remember what the psychic one looked like?



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
Mate, I think you've been watching far too many superhero/sci films... Or perhaps playing too many video games while high. Seriously, while your posts read like they may make an ok sci fi comic book, they ARE NOT reality. It's best you come to terms with this sooner rather than later, otherwise the crash back to reality is going to be that much harsher. Don't say I didn't warn you.


I know what it sounds like, but there's no point in explaining to closed minds why this would be. Good day. =9



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
Is it wise to admit to these abilities??
Even here at ATS there appear to be agents for the enemy!!
But I personally am glad you (all?) are here! Welcome!


Ha, wow, thank you. I think we may have just met one above here just now. XD I feel it's a good idea to admit to them. I dont' even know for sure if it's all true, but I sure hope so because I want to help everyone.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I dreamt that I was in Libya looking for some fried chicken. It's all I wanted, I was hungry and just when I was about to recieve my fried chicken abundance I was proclaimed an infidel and Gaddhaffi was going to put me to death. Luckily I managed to escape but I was then mistaken for being part of the regime by some pussy long hair western pro democracy protestors but I managed to fend them off and continued with my escape.
On my arrival back home it became evident that I would need to partake in a quest so I could truly be sure my life was going to be spared so I headed to the beach where some kind of festival was taking place.
I then brought a bag with a picture of a kitty on it.

Man I miss fried chicken.


True story.
edit on 29-4-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I dreamt that I was in Libya looking for some fried chicken. It's all I wanted, I was hungry and just when I was about to recieve my fried chicken abundance I was proclaimed an infedel and Gadhaffi was going to put me to death. Luckily I managed to escape but I was then mistaken for being part of the regime by some pussy long hair western pro democracy protestors but I managed to fend them off and continued with my escape.
On my arrival back home it became evident that I would need to partake in a quest so I could truly be sure my life was going to be spared so I headed to the beach where somekind of festival was taking placed.
I then brought a bag with a picture of a kitty on it.

Man I miss fried chicken.


True story.


Awesome.. =D You should write down your dreams, if you don't already. They could make good stories to sell for some side money on Deviant art, or something. I give it a star. =3
edit on 29-4-2011 by Three because: It messed up my emoticon.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
just a quick question, why do you put numbers at the end of your post ?

I.e in response to paszcat you wrote =3

and on the end of another =9

Are they just emoticons ? Or is there more of a meaning?



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've had a similar dream!

I'm trapped, with a few of my friends, in a weird dungeon room. And there's a man, who isn't quite right in the group. My memory is shady, cos it's a dream, but it turns out he put us in this place.

We basically find out he's a cannibal and likes to torture people in this place. We try fighting him as a group, but he's not quite human, and no matter what we do, we can't kill him. For example, I find a gun in the dream, and it shoots real bullets the first few times, but when I turn and shoot him in the head, it turns into a blank, and does him no harm. And I just run, I have no choice.

He, unfortunately, kills most of my friends in the dream, I don't see how, but I find their bodies. I can't tell ya exactly, because like I said, I'm shady in a lot of places, but I still remember a lot of it and I KNOW they didn't die in a very pleasant way.

But then, outta nowhere, some man, a very hero type figure, comes in (from god knows where, it's a dream, could've been from anywhere) and at the end has a fight with the weird cannibal man. But to stop him, the good guy has too die too. And so he does die, and so does the cannibal.

And then I am instantly thrown into some weird park in a middle of a town, waiting for my father to pick me up, surrounded by strangers...

How I know my dad is supposed to pick me up I don't know, but I just know he is supposed too.

This is just one of the very weird dreams I've been having for the past month. They all include running from something that I can't seem to defeat, even when it seems sure that I would be able too. They all include places I don't know, but for some reason seem similar from my childhood. And they are all places I've dreamt about before, and make me feel good in a way, even though good things don't happen in these places. Hard to explain.

edit on 29-4-2011 by BourneConspiracy because: Spelling



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
just a quick question, why do you put numbers at the end of your post ?

I.e in response to paszcat you wrote =3

and on the end of another =9

Are they just emoticons ? Or is there more of a meaning?


Ha ha, they're just emoticons. Tongue sticking out smiling right here. =9 And, thsi one is a bunny happy face. =3 XD



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BourneConspiracy
I've had a similar dream!

I'm trapped, with a few of my friends, in a weird dungeon room. And there's a man, who isn't quite right in the group. My memory is shady, cos it's a dream, but it turns out he put us in this place.

We basically find out he's a cannibal and likes to torture people in this place. We try fighting him as a group, but he's not quite human, and no matter what we do, we can't kill him. For example, I find a gun in the dream, and it shoots real bullets the first few times, but when I turn and shoot him in the head, it turns into a blank, and does him no harm. And I just run, I have no choice.

He, unfortunately, kills most of my friends in the dream, I don't see how, but I find their bodies. I can't tell ya exactly, because like I said, I'm shady in a lot of places, but I still remember a lot of it and I KNOW they didn't die in a very pleasant way.

But then, outta nowhere, some man, a very hero type figure, comes in (from god knows where, it's a dream, could've been from anywhere) and at the end has a fight with the weird cannibal man. But to stop him, the good guy has too die too. And so he does die, and so does the cannibal.

And then I am instantly thrown into some weird park in a middle of a town, waiting for my father to pick me up, surrounded by strangers...

How I know my dad is supposed to pick me up I don't know, but I just know he is supposed too.

This is just one of the very weird dreams I've been having for the past month. They all include running from something that I can't seem to defeat, even when it seems sure that I would be able too. They all include places I don't know, but for some reason seem similar from my childhood. And they are all places I've dreamt about before, and make me feel good in a way, even though good things don't happen in these places. Hard to explain.

edit on 29-4-2011 by BourneConspiracy because: Spelling


Hm.. I don't know if this would have to do with the dream I put here that people seem to be relating to, but nonetheless, it's interesting, and you never know. There could be some kind of relation.



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Most dream are just that dreams!



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
Most dream are just that dreams!


Well, when more than one person from different places seems to be having a very similar dream and it relates shockingly well with someone you know and trusts visions things don't seem to 'normal' anymore. I'm hoping it isn't normal..



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Three
 


It is interesting that you have posted this thread, wow, it is so refreshing to see someone who is so confident in their visions, dreams, and intuition. I must tell you that I feel I can relate to you and here is why...

Since I was young, I've had the ability to see auras and sometimes shadows around people, some people have "demons" and some have incredible colors of light. As I got older this ability lessened, and other abilities arose. Since I was about 14, (I am 28 now) I have had the ability to leave my body in my sleep state, it is outer body experience or OBE's, well in the last year, I have had incredible control over this ability, because usually I would try to move and just fall to the floor (my astral body) or I would freak out and wake up screaming, which are considered "night terrors." Well this last year I have been, can I say, traveling a lot. I have traveled to space, other planets, other dimensions, which are not always good ones.

One in particular (one "dream") everyone was gathering into this huge spaceship, something was happening on earth and these beings were corralling us like sheep, it was push and shove to get onto this craft, there was instructions over the intercom to remain calm, we will will safely leave soon, and I remember seeing this woman who I knew was not human, and I could see through her, like I did when I was a child, I could see she was evil. After being corralled in the ship, I escaped from this womans sight, and I went into a room that had bright pink glowing lights within crystal like cases and there were men sitting in chairs dressed in tuxes, they told me that these beings that tricked us onto this ship are demons, and that I am special because I know that is true.

I don't remember anything else they told me when I awoke, but the feeling was so real. And yes, this was before the sci-fi show V came on air, I swear I never heard of that movie before so I kinda tripped out when I saw it on air because it was very similar to that experience. After that dream I began to have many others, where the woman was there, and I was trying to escape from her in these tunnels, kinda like time tunnels. I remember after an OBE of flying through space, suddenly I was on this planet that was blueish, everything was blue, there wasn't gravity and there were spaceships everywhere in the sky, they were looking for me and a few others that had special abilities, because everyone else was there slaving, digging through the soil for something valuable I don't know what, but anyway, me and a few others were trying to escape these ships that had the ability to move our astral bodies around and control our minds to do what the want. We hid behind this crystal that when we placed our hands on it, our hands and arms turned florescent pink glowing and we would put our hands out and like a spiderman type web, the pink stuff would allow us to grab onto anything and move about in a spiderman type fashion. We had this super ability to escape their mind control and body control.

I wanted to share that dream with you since in a way it was like having super human powers. I have been having OBE's almost everynight lately which is out of the ordinary for me since they used to only come about like once every couple months. I have been having visions of things to come in the future that I wont share in fear of being slammed here on ATS. I have posted a thread about a painting I believe was a vision of what happened in japan before it happened, I have been having OBE's where I'm either flying through outer space and meeting with benevolent beings, in which I don't remember anything that happened but I do remember when I've met with malevolent beings.

So, I just wanted to share my recent experiences with you I don't know if this relates exactly to what you were gettin at but here are my rtecent experiences with dreams of super powers

Peace,
Marriah



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
reply to post by Three
 


It is interesting that you have posted this thread, wow, it is so refreshing to see someone who is so confident in their visions, dreams, and intuition. I must tell you that I feel I can relate to you and here is why...

Since I was young, I've had the ability to see auras and sometimes shadows around people, some people have "demons" and some have incredible colors of light. As I got older this ability lessened, and other abilities arose. Since I was about 14, (I am 28 now) I have had the ability to leave my body in my sleep state, it is outer body experience or OBE's, well in the last year, I have had incredible control over this ability, because usually I would try to move and just fall to the floor (my astral body) or I would freak out and wake up screaming, which are considered "night terrors." Well this last year I have been, can I say, traveling a lot. I have traveled to space, other planets, other dimensions, which are not always good ones.

One in particular (one "dream") everyone was gathering into this huge spaceship, something was happening on earth and these beings were corralling us like sheep, it was push and shove to get onto this craft, there was instructions over the intercom to remain calm, we will will safely leave soon, and I remember seeing this woman who I knew was not human, and I could see through her, like I did when I was a child, I could see she was evil. After being corralled in the ship, I escaped from this womans sight, and I went into a room that had bright pink glowing lights within crystal like cases and there were men sitting in chairs dressed in tuxes, they told me that these beings that tricked us onto this ship are demons, and that I am special because I know that is true.

I don't remember anything else they told me when I awoke, but the feeling was so real. And yes, this was before the sci-fi show V came on air, I swear I never heard of that movie before so I kinda tripped out when I saw it on air because it was very similar to that experience. After that dream I began to have many others, where the woman was there, and I was trying to escape from her in these tunnels, kinda like time tunnels. I remember after an OBE of flying through space, suddenly I was on this planet that was blueish, everything was blue, there wasn't gravity and there were spaceships everywhere in the sky, they were looking for me and a few others that had special abilities, because everyone else was there slaving, digging through the soil for something valuable I don't know what, but anyway, me and a few others were trying to escape these ships that had the ability to move our astral bodies around and control our minds to do what the want. We hid behind this crystal that when we placed our hands on it, our hands and arms turned florescent pink glowing and we would put our hands out and like a spiderman type web, the pink stuff would allow us to grab onto anything and move about in a spiderman type fashion. We had this super ability to escape their mind control and body control.

I wanted to share that dream with you since in a way it was like having super human powers. I have been having OBE's almost everynight lately which is out of the ordinary for me since they used to only come about like once every couple months. I have been having visions of things to come in the future that I wont share in fear of being slammed here on ATS. I have posted a thread about a painting I believe was a vision of what happened in japan before it happened, I have been having OBE's where I'm either flying through outer space and meeting with benevolent beings, in which I don't remember anything that happened but I do remember when I've met with malevolent beings.

So, I just wanted to share my recent experiences with you I don't know if this relates exactly to what you were gettin at but here are my rtecent experiences with dreams of super powers

Peace,
Marriah


Well, thank you, and it was an interesting read. ( = That's extraordinary abilities I wish I knew how to do. You could have been seeing a plan for Japan before it happened, assuming that it was actually caused by minds that control the 'nature' here. So, you could have been seeing that plan before it was taken out. Also, yes, the dreams events do sound similar. And, I'm assuming you and the group would want to do good with the abilities. Maybe the reason you're getting more experiences now has to do with the coming events.



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Your post inspired me to write one about my dream I had,

here

I have had dreams where I have been the obligated guide to a group of people leading them to safety in the midst of some war only I don't know where to go that is safe and I wind up failing in the end. Either the people I am leading are special in some way or are the last of some semblance and order, one in particular is old and uses a tree branch as a cane or walking staff. Either way I am chosen with out any consent of my own to find them a safe place I bring them to my grandmothers house, but the neighborhood is run by drug lords and gangs. Next I take them to the town where I grew up only to find that my childhood home is blown apart and my parents are no where to be found. There are images of Saints and great men in history projected in the sky, my group runs to them screaming they are saved help is here. Only I know its a trap and beg them no to go towards them. There is a bright flash and I wake up



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Three
 


I feel.. a bit obligated to explain a few things. First, 2012 is a number of significance but is by far and wide.. no apocalypse. The Mayan Calander is circular, it has no end. It's implied to anyone that's familiar with the shape and methods used to derive the dates that the end of the Age of Man is relating to a large measure of time with it's name derived from the passage of the Earth along its axis through the constellations in the night sky. What people spout about 2012 is something .. alarmist and misinformed and honestly something that we've known in mainstream media since the 1960's.

Ever heard a song called The Age of Aquarius? Aquarius is the water bringer, a symbol typically rationalized as a man or woman carrying a vessel of water. Hence, the Age of Man. The procession of the constellations is circular and eternal and the ancient races knew this as they weren't stirred up by the internet and all this sudden influx of distractions. At night you had a couple things to do and one of their scholarly (and religious) pursuits was astronomy.

Now that I've sorted out the 2012 mumbo jumbo.. remember Y2K? I still laugh about that. I was sitting in my living room snickering watching the ball go down and waiting for the doomsaying fools to realise that nothing would happen. Life endures. We're not so easy to snuff out and we don't constantly have to live the fear of the pit and the pendulum. That kind of irrational fear and paranoia does the enlightened no credit and divides us rather than bring us together. If we die, we die. Someday we all die. Get used to the idea and make the most of the time you have instead of clock watching.

Now that that's out of the way, to the dream. I apologize if I was hamfisted previously but believing in that claptrap isn't good for your sense of reality. What you dreamt.. and I emphasize.. dreamt.. may have been something. Was it a sign or a portent? Those are rarely as exciting or fun as you describe. Those kind of things are more subtle.. frightening. One of the hallmarks of a vision like that is paralyzing fear in the face of something you are completely unable to change. Only to witness. Not all of the visions are like that. Not all of them are signs.

What I'm saying about the dream.. and I rarely talk about my dreams.. is sometimes if you have the will and your mind is strong enough, you can develop defense mechanisms to nightmares. Mine was gravity manipulation to a degree. Mostly uncontrolled, to the effect of being able to lower my specific gravity to leap high up onto something like a telephone pole and clutch onto it for dear life while whatever was trying to kill me stayed on the ground out of reach. For a while there, I used red glowing numbers, the kind you find on older alarm clocks.. as a portal out of the nightmare. When things would get too heated and my mind was at a snapping point, my subconscious pulled on its fight or flight response and I had prepared something if it chose flight.

I may have not gotten the best night's sleep when I chose flight but sometimes it beats the alternative. Your dream powers I can attribute to early lucid dreaming. While fun, realise that rarely do dreams have any significance to the reality you live in.. and if they do, understand that your conscious logical mind isn't the realm of dreams. Everything in your dreams is hypermagnified, stylized. You have to speak in the language of metaphor if you're to interpret them.

Moving on to your friends and yourself developing powers.. I'm skeptical on this one. It stinks of magical thinking and the wish to be special. Chosen. Nothing. Not power, not skill, not knowledge.. none of it comes free. None of it just "develops" like when puberty hits. You have to work at it. Study. Sharpen your mind, pay costs you may not have been willing to pay at the start of the journey, if only to see it through since you'd come that far.

I appreciate you coming here for this. I'm not closed minded. I just.. caution you against flights of fancy like this. Ground yourself, don't accept anything on faith, not even wooden nickles. Study. Observe. Think. A lot of us started where you are... some of us are a bit more snappish about trying to calm you down than others but they're all well meaning for the most part. It's dangerous to fly free into this climate without a string holding you down to earth.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey OP I don't know if there's any sync here but I rarely have dream recall these days, it takes a strong dream to make me remember it. Well this morning I had a dream that I was with some people(?) on an upper floor of a building on the Eastern coastal US. I just knew where I was, can't say how. Well anyway, in my dream, I was absently looking out the window at the water in the harbor, while one of the people was droning on about something, just as normally a person would experience. Then I noticed the water level in the harbor was rising drastically. In seconds there was a mountain of swelling water which was overwhelming the harbor below. I knew it was a tsunami.

It is weird how dreams are. No, I have not been watching Japan tsunami videos. I've seen a couple like two months ago, and they freaked me out but I don't seek that sort of imagery. Also I am on the Eastern seaboard so this dream would seem to be normal for anyone on any coast. Yet, I never had a dream like this.

So anyway, as is the case with dreams, when your are not lucid, you simply react to the dream as such. So when I realized I was in a tall building and tsunami was imminent and growing (the mountain of water was growing by the second) I did have a moment of that dream-anxiety. I thought to myself, "Damn how will I lead these people out?!" I knew we would die, and I felt a moment of disconnection, perhaps almost in anticipation of it? Very weird, it took only a second to regain my poise. So people were now seeing the water rising and when they looked back at me, there were about five people who lingered and looked at me for the next move. As I contemplated our last seconds, I said to them, "Come here, give me your hands" and we took hands right there, with a desk to our side and just stood there in a circle. I somehow knew to say "We all know that if we focus our minds, we can keep this tower standing." That's it. And as they looked at me, and as the rest of the people sorts went crazy, I could feel that they agreed with me, and that none of us who held hands had any fear. It was as if I shared with them the idea that we needn't run down or sideways or up or anywhere, simply to focus on our desire, that this building shall stand, and it will stand.

And as I felt them agree with me, the dream ended. When I woke up I thought to myself, "Oh Jesus please let this be just some stupid dream I had." and yet, here I have typed it for you perusal. Totally original content gifted to this domain, and probably of very little value because I really do not know how positive thinking could ever help in such a situation, and I am not sure how that reaction would every occur to me in real life, though it seemed to happen quite naturally and I was not lucid in this dream, I was reactive. Anyway, I am going to try and improve my swimming skills and maybe get a kayak or two. O_o



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join