It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascism By Stealth And Distractions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
With all the recent threads about Obama's BC, is it any wonder we are being manipulated so easily, by the ones pulling the strings. Do you think Obama isn't complicit in this distraction as well? It's irrelvant, hes a puppet too..

I just saw a thread about EU poised for their legislation to make health remedies illegal. Europe has 2 days to overwhelm them with shouts of NO and to gather around their elected representatives offices and not go away until they stop. This will make not just shaman drugs and herbs natural to the earth used for relaxation and recreationally illegal, this will eliminate people's natural born right to decide for themselves what to take and use, and to access herbal remedies, anything they determine helps us in other words, and its treason, against everyone's sovereignity as their drug laws alread are. It is a crime to participate or obey criminal legistation or laws.

We have massive storms tornados in the bread belt and southern US states, Fire torandos in Mexico, Fukushima full steam ahead with reactors that have left the stations and heading for the ground water.

Wars piled up overseas, BP.

Obama is poised to make it an actual lifelong jail term to possess a form of cannabis that is a cancer cure, when murderers and rapists get a decade if that.

The thread on the tornadoes, has 6 flags.

CNN is talking of microchips out in the open again.

What is going on?

There are immediate things that need our attention and effort to organize and halt, stop forever.

Everything around us is a distraction.

If we don't we're going to find NWO and World Wide fascism stealthed in around us, and we will have the hardest fight on our hands.

Will anyone try then even?

edit on 29-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is exactly the whole point of the end game scenario playing out. Coincidence that they have 2 days to vote no but they will be distracted by the wedding festivities, nope, part of the plan. Same things are going on here in the states, recent SCOTUS rulings, citizens united and the one discussed here, the laws being passed in the state capitols that aren't being paid attention to, and then when some people go "Hey, WTF are you doing?" we get Charlie Sheen meltdowns and "Look at Lindsey Lohan now!" While we were being distracted with Iraq they were able to slip the Halliburton loophole through, now Colorado has flammable water and Guy, AR has a previously non-existent fault line (Hydraulic Fracturing, AKA Fracking).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome to reality. This kind of distraction has been happening for decades now. It certainly isn't anything new and in fact is the very reason that we have been swindled out of most of our other rights. Put quite simply, you don't own your life, the elites own you. Such is the cost of societal ignorance.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Isn't the Royal Wedding more important than the rapid decline in our Freedoms & Rights?

If you look at all the hype and especially the amount of people actually saying that it is a well deserved break from all the doom and gloom, you would think it's the greatest event of the decade.

Mass Distraction is subdued Mind Control and is used so much these days that I find I have to check and re-check news, sources and info to try and get only a scent of the truth. It's ridiculous.

S & F

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So many are aware, yet we don't manage to get groups going locally with message boards and campaigns to make others aware.

The bills are illegal even if they get in. But then the next step is putting up with hearing news of people arrested and charged on nothing, and yet we write about it, offer our opinions, but still we don't act. And at that point we have to organize groups to both support anyone who is being charged and show up at the jails/courts saying, well try to arrest all 500 000 of us, but we all are guilty, none of us will ever support that bill as its a CRIME and aren't criminals like you and can't. So, release this person immediately. And you have to line up at the legislators office.

The fight isn't over no matter what they pass, if people do the work. We need to stop being distracted. We should know better, the 3-10% who see beyond the news hour, should have a clue.

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance 1/3

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance 2/3

Fight the New World Order with Global Non Compliance 3/3

Global Non Compliance - How to start.

Max Igan is one of my favorite channels on youtube. I've had others who argued with his depiction of Obama, and he was just as hard on Bush. It doesnt matter, the message is what counts. There is no one on this planet who you are going to agree with 100% on any number of matters, but he shows us how to go about it.

He has submitted charges against leaders at the police station for their criminal laws during the swine flu conspiracy, and demonstrates how we can't be quiet. We need to be loud and assertive. Ie. we phone our legislators offices. If its hard to do, write up a script note form, and prepare ahead for various distractions and say under no uncertain circumstances, If you vote for that bill you are a criminal and I will never comply with it, will disobey it 100% as I am not a criminal like you. And I will organize publically so that you never see election again, if you aren't charged on top of this you will be very fortunate indeed.

And we line up in front of their offices.

Never give in.

If they pass these laws we have to keep on providing and supplying and sign round table agreements to stand up enmasse for each other, by the thousands, and protect them.

We can't give in to this no matter what!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Welcome to reality. This kind of distraction has been happening for decades now. It certainly isn't anything new and in fact is the very reason that we have been swindled out of most of our other rights. Put quite simply, you don't own your life, the elites own you. Such is the cost of societal ignorance.

--airspoon

No, I dont stand under anyone! I am a sovereign and in my own way, and they would be served with a citizens arrest should they ever attempt that in my face, and I speak up loud and clear. Black choppers have monitored, TR3B's have hovered, my phone is always tapped, and they get the same instructions. Coffee's on, knock on the door, I have something to say to your lack of ability to do the right thing.

I'm not a card carrying soverign, I don't care about anyones rules or laws, if I don't agree thats it. I am a hippy, cooperative, commune sovereign who doesnt vote as all the governments are supporting mass murderers, so I can't and considers their robbery of my land and resources a major criminal act against me, my children and all of humanity.

Saying something doesnt make it so. And, if 99% of the people are compliant with crimes, their majority ignorance, does not make the crimes legal, or right. They're still crimes, and even if that majority is ignorant of the real natural laws, basic laws and common law, they're guilty of a crime if they follow.

We have a duty to speak up, stand up, and make a difference and not allow useless distractions to keep us from the things that matter.

The Matrix "Red Dress"?

The distractions, the woman in the red dress!

Lady in Red Dress Subliminal Symbolism (N.W.O)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Distractions and Synchronicities 1/4

Distractions and Synchronicities 2/4

Distractions and Synchronicities 3/4

Distractions and Synchronicities 4/4

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are remedies out there like this, but it will take work to get people to "un-plug" from the "bread and circuses" to actually effect these changes. The good news is that it is not impossible and it most definitely is not a lost cause, you just have to start playing the same game they are (I know it may feel icky, but sometimes fighting fire with fire is appropriate), the majority of people are followers and they kind of suffer from a herd mentality, I would liken them to Steve Carell's character in the movie Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, lower IQs that start yelling just because everyone around them are (It's what the corporate interests in the Tea Party have capitalized on). They are aware that we could take them down if we stood en masse, it's why they have slowly eroded away at things like education, until they get to this point in history where they can do it right in front of our faces, simply because the majority just will not understand what's happening, they lack the skills for thought and critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

World Slavery --- The Solutions 1/5

World Slavery --- The Solutions 2/5

World Slavery --- The Solutions 3/5

World Slavery --- The Solutions 4/5

World Slavery --- The Solutions 5/5

LAY GNOSIS Non Compliance Multiplier Max Igan

GLOBAL NON COMPLIANCE - 10:10:10 - optimizzo/germany

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

That is one way, to be visible and counsels of citizens in every town or region, meeting up and excluding no one, not well heeled counsels, but including the poor, the disabled, everyone given a voice, recruiting those on benefits, going out of they way to include natives and all the people everywhere. So that the counsel is well rounded, not right, nor left, but takes the best of everything, strives to find solutions that are equal and loving, and full of understanding others. This way they can actually start to find unity and discuss what they would do with the problems, and how to get messages across. Because we count more than any political model, or economic model or religious difference. People count the most and we have to respect everyone, help others, understand them and not overburden anyone.

Other things include, round table signatures and standing up for each other during harrassments or arrests, so that you can OPENLY non-comply, and there will be millions ready to step up to the plate.

Also, think of ways to elminate their big business corporations and money from your purse and shaft them basically, and cooperate in communities to find ways to duplicate locally needed goods and services in an ethical, profit sharing way, where all were equal in the businesses and pairing up people, ie. the able bodied with the handicapped, to secure shares to people. Replace their businesses and even their media.

Turn off the television sets.

Stop going to the movie theatres, don't buy their media.

Ride bikes, convert cars to diesel and put biofuel in, or alchohol, and electric.

Convert bikes to solar, like the Chinese are selling, and electric. Rarely use a vehicle.

Don't buy their packaged foods.

Buy locally as much as possible and grow things inside including sprouts, and make your own food.

if necessary, with enough people, groups could purchase land and set up yurts and share a big permanent building for some shared events and kitchen for canning and preparation, laundry etc.

Other solutions include, phone call, letters and emails in. Putting signs up in our windows and using fabric pens and printers to print out tshirts.

Tackle all the things we've let slip, and copyright, disclosure, Fukushima, monsanto, gmo, slavery, anything you don't like, make a big issue of it.

We have to make a lot of NOISE.

And people are visual so signs and tshirts would be good.

And I think some free energy devices, Tesla coils with the magnets put on the side in cylandars that spin with flex to create sine waves and thus energy out in the open in large masses so they get it and their jaws drop.

Infared handbuilt telescopes that are not made to hide things.

Right out in the open.

Demanding disclosure and that we share in the technology that exists as they have hijacked humanities progression and did it with our brightest children signed off on non-disclosure contracts.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Very thought provoking and a great initiative I will gather my resources and do as much as I can! thanks for uploading the great vids

I was thinking of starting up a community garden back in my home town everyone chips in money to buy the land and seeds. start in the right direction!

new topics

top topics

join