It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Planets Now Aligned in the Dawn Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779d3a9f039b.jpg[/atsimg]
Six planets and the waning crescent moon arrayed in the dawn sky on Saturday April 30, as seen from Los Angeles, California.

f you get up any morning for the next few weeks, you'll be treated to the sight of all the planets except Saturn arrayed along the ecliptic, the path of the sun through the sky.

For the last two months, almost all the planets have been hiding behind the sun, but this week they all emerge and are arrayed in a grand line above the rising sun. Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter are visible, and you can add Uranus and Neptune to your count if you have binoculars or a small telescope.

This sky map of the six planets shows how they should appear at dawn to observers with clear weather and an unobstructed view.

Astrologers have always been fascinated by planetary alignments, and the doomsayers of 2012 have been prophesying a mystical alignment on Dec. 21, 2012.

Are we going to have people say the dates are wrong and the alignment is in May, so we are al going to die now?
Oh no! It's 2012!! But, in 2011!!!

I thought I would share this because I had no idea about it and I'm glad I know now. To have all the planets lined up like that has to be spectacular and a not very often occurrence.

Keep your eyes to the skies.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 29-4-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I hate doing this, but already posted. Sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Crap, My fault. Thanks buddy. I'm mental.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We FINALLY are going to have a clear morning here tomorrow. I'm gonna get up, make a pot of coffee, go sit outside and enjoy the view.

top topics

join