It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of the N.W.O. in Australlia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Other than the normal banking stuff, how does the N.W.O. manifest itself to our friends down under? I mean what are Gun Control laws like over there? how about media propaganda? any Aussies care to respond?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Punisher75

The day they placed listening stations as part of the global network and non Aussie people occupied them (like Martlesham Heath in the UK with US occupation) is the day the NWO entered Australia (visibally).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was in New Zealand for 2 weeks.

I noticed flags up all over the place saying "Bavaria".

I noticed a strange outlet in about 5 different locations called Global Culture, with an Eye as it's symbol.

They also listen to pop music like nothing else. It's pretty irritating.

And we all know the Illuminati controls the Main Stream

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Take note of all the big and successful companies, check their corporate logos for "symbols" (perhaps manipulated to be less obvious but still there).

Learn the symbols, you will spot them easier, they hide all this in plain sight to the ignorant.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
They openly censor the internet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Internet censorship in Australia currently consists of a regulatory regime under which the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has the power to enforce content restrictions on Internet content hosted within Australia, and maintain a "black-list" of overseas websites which is then provided for use in filtering software.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They have been monitoring all communications for quite some time through Pine Gap, it is why one of our Prime Ministers got kicked out of office trying to stop it. Monsanto is here making a mess of things and buying up politicians to get there way, evil, sick, greedy bastards. We do make our own vaccinations, seam to be a bit better than some of the other ones going around, but still have problems. Our media is part of the same global propaganda system and full of lies, crap and omissions most of the time.

Gun control is very tightly regulated since a massacrer about 10 years ago, it is not easy to get a gun these days. Some theories say this was a false flag attack, I have not looked into it enough to decide but there are a few questions about the events. The NWO has been pumping its propaganda down here for a long time and has a lot of people on board. Some promote Australia as the safe place as all the overcrowding in other parts of the world are going to cause a lot of chaos as TSHTF. I am not sure about this though as Australia already has a harsh environment and it is getting more unstable with climate change.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

In recent times I have read a lot about the massacare that occured in Australia 1996. It seems there is no evidence to connect the bloke who unitmatley pleaded guility, to the crime scene or to the guns that were used. A number of people who got a good look at the gunman and knew the bloke who unitmatley pleased guilty are certian the bloke who pleased guilty was not the gunman.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Yeah it was a false flag, who needs guns anyway when you can get a decent bow without a licence........

join