It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the connection to Aliens/U.F.O.'s and peacenik?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I cant help but notice that a lot of the Alien/U.F.O. sites around the web seem to attract a bunch of Higher Awareness, Peace and Brotherhood, and "don't eat meat crowd". Any idea what might cause this? I mean stories of Aliens and U.F.O.'s are riddled with abductions and violent probing and yet I see a bunch of "they are our spiritual betters" sites. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Punisher75
I cant help but notice that a lot of the Alien/U.F.O. sites around the web seem to attract a bunch of Higher Awareness, Peace and Brotherhood, and "don't eat meat crowd". Any idea what might cause this? I mean stories of Aliens and U.F.O.'s are riddled with abductions and violent probing and yet I see a bunch of "they are our spiritual betters" sites. Any ideas?

Well its peace and brotherhood with aliens and UFOs or war and violence with religion!

Which would you choose?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Do you really believe there is only one race visiting earth?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Thats not what I am saying at all. I am asking what the draw to U.F.O.'s and Alens is for a lot of the new age crowd.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thats not what I am saying at all. I am asking what the draw to U.F.O.'s and Alens is for a lot of the new age crowd.

Perhaps the idea that someone out there can HELP this chaos prone world of ours.
edit on 29-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I remember during one of my UFO sightings at age 12, I got this "sudden" urge to eat and drink healthier. Maybe they communicate better with "cleaner" beings?

new topics

top topics

join