It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Ron Paul 2012 video I've seen so far!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Spread it!

Ron Paul 2012, the only one who will not betray America. Doubt him? He's been consistent for all his political career and has never flip flopped. Go look at his record.

Want less government in your life? Vote Ron Paul. Want civil liberties restored? Vote Ron Paul. Want less taxes? Vote Ron Paul. Want an end to the wars? Vote Ron Paul. Don't want a North American Union? Vote Ron Paul. Want the FED to stop destroying the US dollar by design? Vote Ron Paul.

The only honest guy running for president is Ron Paul. Just look at how the MSM hates him...
edit on 29-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's amazing how people start to think when they start to do it for themselves. I couldn't stand this guy for the past 10 years because I never looked beyond the MSM to know about him. I'm done being the tennis ball for the republicans and democrats.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have been an avid supporter of his since I would say 07'ish..

I still am now.. But it sucks we as people have to take this land back.. 1 man can not do it.. we have to work together for this.. They will not give up easily.. They have "rightfully" Stolen everything we have worked for.. Through blood, sweat, tears They have taken it all..

We will win.. Just not today.. Soon though real soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks OP, S+F.

...and I couldn't agree with you more Cuervo! I was a blind MSM following sheep until just a few years ago. I was one of the majority who voted for Obama and the promised "change". But really the definition of change turned out to be nothing more than a band-aid to our problems. We'd be pretty much in the same national situation if McCain/Palin were in office. Republican's and Democrats simply place puppets in the lead roles, we all know who really pulls the stings in those parties.

But now, after waking up, digging for information and searching for real answers, i realize that a candidate who i thought was crazy during the 08 elections (Mr. Ron Paul), was really the only candidate i've ever seen in my 30 years on this planet who holds the interest and well being of the US citizens as his priority... unselfishly and unbiased.

He's a mind beyond our times, and whether or not he is elected in 2012, someone with his principles will one day lead our country back to greatness. It might very well take an economic and social collapse to wake the rest of the population up, but he or someone like him is the real change this country needs.

needless to say, he has my 2012 vote.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I wish we had a Ron Paul here in Australia, better still wish he would come on over. On second thoughts i think yous may need him more, i guess theres not enough Ron Pauls to go around!

new topics

top topics

join